RINGA LINGA

CHRISTMAS ( SPECIAL )

“Baby?” Jiyong just arrived home.

“In the bedroom, baby.” Youngbae replied.

Jiyong then slowly walked into their shared bedroom.

“My baby!” Jiyong yelled when he saw Youngbae standing by the window, looking out and jumped on him.

“Hey, you’re home!” Youngbae smiled, holding Jiyong up.

“Yah… I should say that, your schedule was so packed. Flying here and there in a few days time.” Jiyong pouted. “You’ve became skinnier, Bae. Did you eat?” Jiyong asked again, pulling away with his legs still wrapped around Youngbae’s waist.

“Aish… I’m back now right?” Youngbae smiled.

“Don’t try to change the subject, Bae.” Jiyong said in his threatening tone.

“ Of course, I ate, Ji. It’s just that I don’t have my meals on time and also, when I eat, the time for me to have my meal was cut short and I usually only ate half a plate before rushing for the next.” Youngbae said.

Jiyong then gave him a very displeased look.

“No matter how pack or how in a rush, you still have to finish up the whole plate of food. Why are you like this? AND DID YOU EVEN SLEEP?! Your eye bag is as worse as maknae’s!” Jiyong scolded.

After Jiyong had ended his sentence, Youngbae immediately leaned in to kiss him. Jiyong, on the other hand, leaned closer and wrapped his arms around Youngbae’s neck a little tighter.

When they broke away from the kiss, Jiyong glared at Youngbae.

“Don’t do that when we’re still in the middle of the scolding session. Now, I don’t even have the mode to scold you already.” Jiyong pouted.

 “Then, don’t.” Youngbae smirked.

“Aish… Sometimes, I really hate you, boo.” Jiyong rolled his eyes.

“Awww, I know you love me.” Youngbae wiggled his eyebrows.

“Aish…” Jiyong pouted.

“Come on, smile for me.” Youngbae said.

“No.” Jiyong replied.
“ Come on, baby.” Youngbae said, urging Jiyong to smile.  

“Show me your new looks for your album first.” Jiyong said.

“No, you’re only going to see it when it’s released.” Youngbae smirked.

“Come on, baby. Show me and I’ll do anything that you wants me to do the whole of today and tomorrow.” Jiyong urged.

“Okay, but I’ll only show you after our walk.” Youngbae smirked.

“All right. Pinky promise?” Jiyong said, unwrapping one of his hand from Youngbae’s neck and put his pinky out.

“Pinky promise.” Youngbae said, sticking his pinky out at Jiyong’s lower back.

“Can you do it properly?” Jiyong asked.

“I can, but I can’t do it now. If I’m to let go of your , not holding onto you, you’ll fall. I’m not going to let a pinky promise be the reason of you having a bump on your head or somewhere else or injured.” Youngbae said.

“Okay, let me down now.” Jiyong pouted.

Youngbae waited for Jiyong to unwrap his legs from his own waist before he let go.

“Ah, now. Pinky promise?” said Jiyong, sticking his pinky one.

“ Pinky promise.” Youngbae smiled and made a proper pinky promise.

“Okay, let’s go for a walk?” Youngbae asked, kissing Jiyong’s cheek.

Jiyong nodded and said, “ Let me go change.”

Youngbae nodded and Jiyong pecked his lips.

--

“Okay, done! Let’s go!” Jiyong said, walking out of the bathroom.

Youngbae stood up and they walked out their apartment together. Jiyong locked the doors and they walked hand-in-hand towards the park nearby.

--

“Wow! The park seems bigger now!” Jiyong exclaimed.

“Yeah, it’s been so long since we came here.” Youngbae said, “ Look, there’s a man-made forest over there. Should we go and walk around that forest?” Youngbae smiled.

Jiyong nodded and smiled.

“Finally, that smile of yours.” Youngbae laughed.

“Yah…”Jiyong blushed.

“Alright, let’s go.” Said Youngbae, pulling Jiyong’s hand.

They both started to walk into the forest.

 

ATTENTION TO ALL VISITORS!

 

THIS MAN-MADE FOREST IS JUST LIKE A REAL FOREST. BUT PLEASE DO NOT WORRY BECAUSE THERE WILL BE NO WILD ANIMALS HERE. PLEASE BE CAREFUL AND DON’T TRIP. NO CHILDREN UNDER 15 YEARS OLD.

 

There was a signboard near the entrance, but the two lovebirds did not take a second to read it and they just happily walked into the man-made forest.

--

“Bae-by, it’s so dark in here.” Jiyong said, trembling a little.

“Yah, baby, don’t be afraid. I’m here.” Youngbae smiled, squeezing his hand.

“Don’t let go of my hand, okay?” Said Jiyong, walking closer to Youngbae.

Youngbae then stopped walking for a moment.

“Why are we standing in the middle of nowhere?” Jiyong asked, obviously not feeling okay to stand at that spot, without moving.

Youngbae then rested his arm across Jiyong’s shoulders and pulled Jiyong nearer to his body.

“Let’s go.” Youngbae said, smiling.

Jiyong nodded and wrapped his arms around Youngbae’s waist.

‘Oh, my Ji is scared now? I shall scare him.’ Youngbae thought and smirked.

Youngbae then stopped walking again and he felt Jiyong looked at him confusedly.

“Baby, don’t move. There’s a snake near your feet.” Youngbae said.

Jiyong screamed and hugged Youngbae tightly, while jumping.

Youngbae wanted to laugh, but he felt bad, scaring his lover like this. He patted Jiyong’s back softly.

“Calm down, baby. It’s gone now. Relax.” Youngbae said in a soothing voice.

Jiyong calmed down a little, but Youngbae felt his shirt getting wet.

“Y…yah, baby. Are you crying?” Youngbae asked, wanting to pull away, but Jiyong was clutching onto his shirt very tightly.

He could only hear Jiyong sniffing.

“Yah, baby, don’t cry. I’m here.” Youngbae said guiltily.

Jiyong just kept crying in Youngbae’s embrace.

‘Shucks, I shouldn’t do it. Now, he’s scared and afraid to move. I went too overboard this time.’ Youngbae thought.

“Come on, baby. We’ll leave.” Said Youngbae, carrying Jiyong up.  

Jiyong wrapped his legs around Youngbae’s waist loosely.

“Stop crying, baby. I’m here. There’s nothing here.” Youngbae said, while caressing Jiyong’s back gently, walking out of the man-made forest.

--

“Baby, put me down.” Jiyong finally spoke when they’re near the entrance.

Youngbae nodded and slowly put Jiyong down.

“Aigoo… Look at my eyes. All red and puffy.” Youngbae said, taking Jiyong’s cheeks in between his hands.

“ Your eyes?” Jiyong asked.

Youngbae then leaned in and laid a kiss on each of Jiyong’s eyes.

“I just kissed my eyes.” Youngbae smiled.

 Jiyong smiled and hugged Youngbae.

When they pulled away, Jiyong suddenly leaned forward and pecked Youngbae’s lips.

“ Then, I just kissed my lips.” Jiyong blushed.

Youngbae then smiled and took Jiyong’s hand.

“Let’s go home, baby.” Youngbae smiled and Jiyong nodded.

--

Jiyong unlocked the door and stepped into their apartment.

“BABY! SHOW ME YOUR NEW ALBUM LOOK!” Jiyong yelled excitedly.

“Calm down, baby.” Youngbae laughed.

“QUICK! QUICK! QUICK!” Jiyong jumped.
“Aish… Are you a monkey?” Youngbae asked, entering their shared bedroom and switched on the computer.

“I WANT TO SEE HOW YOU LOOK!” Jiyong said, running towards their bedroom.

“Relax, you little monkey. You looks like our VIPs when they fan girl.” Youngbae said, stood at the door, caught Jiyong and hug Jiyong tightly.

“Hey, that’s not how you stop me from running.” Jiyong pouted.

“Then how? Like this?” Youngbae pecked Jiyong’s lips and smirked.

“Yah, DONG YOUNGBAE!” Jiyong blushed.

“Come on, baby. The pictures are ready.” Youngbae smiled, pulling him into the room.

“YAY! YAY! YAY!” Jiyong cheered. “Omo, I think I’m going to die!” Jiyong exclaimed.

--

“YOUNGBAE! WHY ARE YOU SO HOT AND EVERYTHING! THESE ARE DEFINITELY ! YOU’RE GOING TO PAY! AND I SWEAR I'LL GET PREGNANT RIGHT NOW, IN THIS SPOT, AT THIS VERY MOMENT, IF I WAS A GIRL! ” Shouted Jiyong, pointing at the tent on his pants.

“Baby, you are such a ert.” Youngbae smiled. “But I like.”

“Come on, let’s get some business done here. The rest of the pictures can wait.” Jiyong said, taking his shirt off.

“Calm down you little, dirty monkey!” Youngbae laughed.

--

HAPPY NEW YEAR! ^^ THIS WILL BE THE LAST CHAPTER FOR THE CHRISTMAS SPECIAL. T.T 
Now, I'll get back to my chaptered fic.:D (yay!) But it'll take some time, since school's starting in 2 days time. D: 

 

Small keys open big locks.
Humble words reveal great thoughts. 
Your smile can treat heart blocks. 
So keep on laughing, it rocks. 
Wish you all a happy new year. XD 


Thank you everyone for your comments, for subcribing, etc. :) 
You all made me smile.:D 
Thank you for giving me the motivation to write fics. XD
Without you, I won't be here. :x :') 
Once again, HAPPY NEW YEAR!~