Lollipop and Ring

CHRISTMAS ( SPECIAL )

 

“Youngbae! Get your freaking in here!” Jiyong shouted from his own bedroom.  

“No. Ji, I’m still wrapping my gifts and the guys will be here any minutes now!” Youngbae shouted in his own bedroom. 

“I don’t care! Just get in here. NOW!” Jiyong shouted again. 

“No! You come here if you want!” Youngbae rejected and continued wrapping his gifts. 

“But Bae…” Jiyong whined loudly. 

"..."

“Youngbae…” Jiyong called out again. 

“…”

“Dong Youngbae!”Jiyong shouted. 

“…”

“Aish! Fine!” Jiyong gave up and went to Youngbae's room. 

His best friend can be a brat sometimes that even their president is afraid to disobey him. What Jiyong wants, Jiyong gets, but when it comes to him, the dragon becomes as harmless as a cute little kitten. But Youngbae doesn’t know about it, yet.

Jiyong bounced in his room cutely, holding a big heart – shaped lollipop with red and green ribbons up. “Ta – da!”

Youngbae looked at the lollipop in front of him, furrows his brows and looks up at their leader’s beaming face. “Uhm…”

Jiyong shoved the thing in his hand. “It’s my gift for you, you idiot!”

Youngbae was confused. Jiyong knew that he could not eat sweets because of his diet, so why was he giving this to him? He found it strange that the other was giving him a lollipop that can be bought anywhere instead of expensive, limited things as a Christmas present like he always does, but accepted it nevertheless. “Uhm… Thanks Ji, that’s nice of you.”

He place the candy aside and resumes wrapping his gifts but Jiyong sat across him in his bed and crosses his arms in his chest with a pout.

“Yah! Where are your manners? You were supposed to open it.”Jiyong scolded.

“Oh.” Youngbae smiles at his best friend apologetically and grabs the candy in his side.

Once it’s open, Youngbae notices that it has a small cut in the middle. He peeks inside it and realizes it has lots of smaller lollipops with different flavors inside.

“Go on. Break it.” Jiyong urged.

Youngbae looked at the man sitting across him confusedly, realizing his best friend had a slight blush on his cheeks. Jiyong smiled shyly and nudged him to go on.

Youngbae tore the candy into two and lets the little lollipops fall on his lap. They looked yummy. He grabbed one, took the plastic off and started to it. Strawberry flavor. It tasted good.

When he was about to take it in his mouth, Jiyong suddenly grabbed his hand and the candy.

Youngbae’s surprised and knits his brows. “Ji – Jiyong! What are you doing? That’s gross.”

Jiyong arched his brow and looked at him. “What? It’s Christmas Bae. Time to share. Besides, it’s not like I have a virus or something.”

“But it’s like an indirect ki – kiss. Besides, that’s your gift for me!” Youngbae pouted.  “Aish! Here. Take this. I’ll just get another one.” Youngbae gave him the candy and quickly looked for another strawberry flavored one. 

Jiyong threw it on the floor childishly and quickly lessened the space between them. Youngbae’s eyes widened as his heart started to beat faster.

“But that’s why I gave it to you in the first place. I want to kiss you.”Jiyong confessed. 

Youngbae gulpped as Jiyong sat on his lap and grabbed his collar to kiss him.

“Be mine.” Jiyong whispers to his lips.

Youngbae smiled. “Sounds like a confession to me.”

Jiyong chuckled. “Glad you noticed.”

Youngbae closed the gap between them as his left hand wandered through his pocket and took out the only thing in there. Still in the kiss, he gently took Jiyong’s left hand from his neck and slipped the ring into his ring finger.

Jiyong freezed and opened his eyes to catch Youngbae ones.

Youngbae smiled sweetly. “It’s official then.”

Jiyong blinked furiously trying to stop his tears from forming. “You !”

“Yeah. Yeah. I love you, too!” Youngbae said while planting soft and sweet kisses to his face. “Let’s start to count more Christmas together, shall we?”

“ you!” Jiyong shouted and hugged him tightly.

Youngbae laughed. “I’ll take that as a yes.”