I Only Want You For Christmas

CHRISTMAS ( SPECIAL )

 

6 Years Ago

“Your so funny, Youngbae.” Jiyong laughed on the phone.

“Really, Ji?” Youngbae laughed.

“HAHAHA, yeah!” Jiyong exclaimed.

“Hmm, I’m funny. Okay then.” Youngbae said in his cute voice.

 “Bae, how I wished you lived near me, so that I can actually see you.” Jiyong said.

“Hmm, I would like to.” Youngbae replied.

“Then, come here then!” Jiyong said excitedly.

“Hmmm, Ji, you know it’s too far.” Youngbae replied.

“Yah! It’s not that far! Well maybe it is, but it’s very relaxing here.” Jiyong argued.

“Hmmm, then I guess maybe I should visit you then.” Youngbae smiled.

Jiyong blushed.

“R-Really? Then, I’ll bring you to my favourite place then!” Jiyong exclaimed excitedly.

“And where is it then?” Youngbae asked.

“The rooftop of the building behind my apartment. Out of everyone who goes to that building, I’m the only one who went up. I often go to the rooftop when I’m feeling troubled and when I need some fresh air. From there, you can see the beautiful night view of my city. “ Jiyong described.

“Wow, that’s pretty cool. “ Youngbae said.

“And it’s the only place where I really wanted to bring my…” Jiyong said shyly before Youngbae interrupted him.

“Umm, Jiyong. Mianhae. I’ve got to go. It’s urgent. Bye.” Youngbae said.

“Oh…” Jiyong paused for a second. “Bye…” Jiyong said and Youngbae ended the phone call.

--

YOUNGBAE’S POV

 

Jiyong and I met online. I know, it’s lame, but because of it, I knew I found the right one for me. I know everyone had said it's not safe to talk to strangers online, but he is the special one. And everyone can make friends right? It's just that we better not make some friends whom had motive to get to know you. 

 

~ Ends of Youngbae’s POV~

 

JIYONG’S POV

 

And it’s the opposite way of how people want to meet their partner.

 

But…I knew I found him.

 

~Ends of Jiyong’s pov~

--

7 Years Ago

 

Jiyong was surfing the net, looking at other people’s artwork and suddenly, he came to a drawing of a girl.

“Woah, it’s awesomely drawn.” Jiyong said to himself.

“The artist, herself is the same age as me?!” Jiyong continued. “I can’t even draw a proper drawing of my baby Gaho.” Jiyong added.

Jiyong started to post a comment on that piece of drawing by the artist.

--

J: Wow! Your drawing for this portrait is really amazing.

 

That artist finally replied him after a few hours had past.

Y: Thanks! It’s actually a drawing of my sister.

J: Ah, is that so? I have a sister too, but she’s really annoying. She’s always telling me what to do. Like for example, washing the dishes. Do you like yours?

Y: Of course. I love her. You know you shouldn’t say that. One day… you’ll miss her.

 

JIYONG’S POV

 

I wonder why she will say something like that.

 

~Ends of Jiyong’s POV~

J: Well, it’s nice talking about sisters with you. By the way, I’m Jiyong. You?

Y: I’m Youngbae. Nice to meet you, Jiyong.

J: What? You are a guy this whole time? -opps-

Y: HAHAHA, did I disappoint you or something?

J: Of course not! I just assumed you were a girl.

Y: You’re not trying to hit on some hot chicks out there, do you? HAHAHA, anyway, do you have LINE or KakaoTalk?

J: HAHAHA, of course not! I’m…you know. Yeah, I do. Add me maybe?

--

Jiyong’s POV

For a few days, I didn’t talk to Youngbae.

One night though, I was talking to Seungri on LINE when I received a chat from him.

--

Your_Teydaddy: Hey, Jiyong!

--

And that’s how we met. Over a few months, we had been chatting all day long.

 

Youngbae’s POV

I told him everything. My problems. People I didn’t like around me. My rants. Basically, everything.

 

Yes, he became that close to me.

 

Jiyong’s POV

He told me everything. I indeed told him everything too. We didn’t have to mention about it, but we knew that we were both attached together. Yes, I started falling in love with him, even if we did not see each other before. I only saw how he looked like on LINE. He often sends me his pictures and I often will send him mine too.

 

~Ends of Jiyong’s POV~

--

One night, Jiyong received a phone call in the middle of the night. He woke up lazily and picked up the phone.

“Hello?” he answered.

“Hey, Jiyong. Do you remember the first thing I had told you?” Youngbae asked.

“Hmmm, yeah. Wasn’t it written on the drawing of your sister?” Jiyong asked, confused.

“Yeah. Did you also remember that I said ‘One day…you’ll miss her.’?” Youngbae asked again.

“Yeah?” Jiyong said.

“Well… I lost her.” Said Youngbae. “ A few weeks before I drew that.”

“You…lost her? What do you mean?” Jiyong asked.

“My sister went to college. Somewhere near your city. She said that she would come home to celebrate Christmas and New Year with us. So, she planned a road trip with her friends.” Youngbae said.

“Oh, so you guys never celebrated together?” Jiyong asked.

“Yeah… Her friends got drunk before driving and took a blocked road. They crashed and no one was able to help. It was snowing very hard too.” Youngbae explained.

 “Oh my gosh, I’m sorry, Youngbae.” Jiyong said. “ Are you okay? Bae?” Jiyong added.

“ Jiyong. I hate being alone. I can’t stand this apartment. You’re turning 18 year right?” Youngbae asked.

“Yeah, why?” Jiyong asked.

“Come and live with me. I’ll pay for your rent and everything.” Said Youngbae.

“Youngbae, I can’t. What about my education? I still need to graduate in college.” Jiyong rejected.

“Then, I’ll go to you.” Youngbae said.

--

A few days later, Youngbae called Jiyong with the public phone.

“ Jiyong! I have a good news!” Youngbae exclaimed.

“ Hey, Youngbae. What is it?” Jiyong asked.

“Some of my friends are going to your city to celebrate this Christmas there. They offered me a ride. I can finally see you now.” Youngbae said happily.

“ A ride… Is it a road trip?” Jiyong asked.

“Yes.” Youngbae replied. “ But it’ll take several days before I arrive because of the stops. But I finally get to see you.” Youngbae added.

“That’s great and all, but isn’t it dangerous? It’s still snowing and the news said it’s going to snow a lot again in this area this month.” Jiyong said.

“ What? Snowing is what you’re thinking about when I told you this great news?” Youngbae asked. “Chill, Jiyong.”

“ Youngbae, I’m just concerned about you. Don’t you remember what happened to your sister?” Jiyong asked.

“Jiyong! Why did you bring her up? This has nothing to do with her. It’s about us. We’re finally able to see each other.” Youngbae said, a little angry.

“I’m sorry, Youngbae. But, I think you should stay at home. I’ll buy you a plane ticket during summer or something. But please, don’t go.” Jiyong said.

“NO! Christmas is almost here. I don’t want to be alone again, Ji. I want to make it special, Ji. I want to be with you.” Youngbae said.

“When the times come, we’ll see each other, Bae. But right now…” before Jiyong could finish speaking, Youngbae had ended the call.

Jiyong sighed and lay down on his bed, thinking.

--

‘It’s been a few weeks, but Youngbae still had not called. This was the first time that we haven’t talk for such a long time. Our virtual connection was gone.’ Jiyong thought, while building up a Christmas tree.

“Did you put up the tree yourself?” someone spoke behind him.

Jiyong turned and saw a man at his age, standing behind him.

“ Youngbae? Is that you?” Jiyong asked.

The man laughed and said, “Hey, Jiyong!”

Jiyong then ran up to him.

“ H-how? When? Why are you here?” Jiyong asked.

“ Isn’t it obvious? I’m here to see you, fool.” Youngbae said, smiling.

“Y-yeah, but how did you get here?” Jiyong asked, feeling happy.

“ I kept all the letters you send me and came to your house. Then I went to take a look at your favourite place. Man, it took me several hours to find the way up. Now, I know why you are the only one who had been up there.” Youngbae laughed.

Jiyong laughed, “ You’re so unpredictable, Bae.”

“ Jiyong, I’ve always wanted to tell you this, but please you have a choice. If you don’t feel the same as me and you felt disgusted, you can walk away from me after I tell you this. Or you can choose to stay with me.” Youngbae said shyly.

Jiyong nodded, urging Youngbae to go on.

“ I love you, Jiyong. You have always been on my mind when we first started chatting online.” Youngbae confessed. “ Can you be my boyfriend?”

Jiyong looked at him, shocked.

“ You can walk away from me. I’ll understand.” Youngbae smiled sadly.

Jiyong then grinned from ear to ear and hugged him.

“ Are you crazy, Bae? I’ve always wanted you, ever since we’ve started getting close. Baby, I ONLY WANT YOU FOR CHRISTMAS!” Jiyong exclaimed, tightening the hug.

Youngbae hugged him back.

After awhile, Youngbae pulled away and held Jiyong’s face in between his hands.

“ I love you, Kwon Jiyong.” He said and leaned in to kiss Jiyong’s lips.

Jiyong immediately kissed back and after awhile, Youngbae pulled away and said, “ Come on, let’s go to the rooftop. I had prepared something for you.”

The next moment, Youngbae intertwined their hands and walked to the building behind Jiyong’s apartment slowly, while both started talking about more and more personal stuff.  

---

How is it?:p Sorry, it's not as fluffy as you guys think. :x I was trying to see if this will work.:b Hope you guys like it tho.^^ DO comment and suggest something?:) I'll try to take in all the suggestions given. XD And also, tell me what will you like to read about GDYB and I'll write one for you, if possible and also provided I have time for it. XD DO SUBSCRIBE TOO!^^