Friendship

~Broken Not Shattered~

TADA I'm here with an update!!!! Let's get to it! Thank you SUBBIES AND COMMENTERS!!!


The next day Key woke up to bird's chirping. He smiled and thought "Today is going to be a great day."

He got ready and started to leave his house when his parents stopped him.

"Umm Key I know that we haven't been paying attention to you because of our arguing and we have decided that we will try to work it out." his dad said smiling at him.

"What?" Key smiled.

"We are so sorry for ignoring you baby and know we love you." his mom said.

"I love you guys too!" Key hugged them both.

Key left the house smiling and met up with Woohyun.

"Hey Woohyunnie!" Key said.

"Hey Key and that's Woohyunnie-hyung to you." Woohyun said poking his side.

"Sorry Woohyunnie-HYUNG" Key smiled.

They were wlking when Woohyun asked "You want to meet my friends today?"

"Sure why not" Key smiled.

"Hey guys" Onew said.

"Hey Onew what's up" Key said.

"Nothing oh hey Minho wants to talk to you." Onew said.

"O...k" Key said as he saw Minho.

"I'll go on ahead" Woohyun said.

"Me to hey we can go meet Jonghyun and Taemin see if they are doing any better today." Onew said leaving with Woohyun.


"Hey Key" Minho said.

"Yeah" Key said.

"How close are you with that Woohyun guy?" he asked glaring.

"We are friends he's really awesome if you met h...." Key paused and looked at him.

"What?" he asked.

"Don't tell me you're JEALOUS?" Key smirked.

"What no I don't get jealous, but I do get mean tell that dude to lay his hands off you." he said.

"Ummm why should I he is just a friend and we are like best buddies now if you have a problem with it come separate us yourself." Key said.

"You know I can't" he said.

"Then don't tell me what to do.....and trust me ok me and Woohyun are just friends I love you ok." Key said kissing his cheek.

Minho nodded.


"So your boyfriend thinks I want you" Woohyun said.

"I know right I told him we were just friends." Key said.

"Good cause I don't know how my boyfriend would react to that." Woohyun said.

"WHAT WHO IS HE TELL ME!" Key said.

"Later today you'll meet him ok I promise." Woohyun said.


During lunch Key noticed Minho looking at he and Woohyun.

"Still staring." Woohyun said.

"Yep even harder if possible." Key said.

"If he really did love you though he would march over here an announce it!" Woohyun got irritated.

''Woohyun....what did your boyfriend do? Was he afraid?" Key asked.

"Of course he was....but he did it for me showing me that he was forever going to be by my side in front of everyone." Woohyun smiled.

"Yeah we were teased and bullied, but that's what made us stronger. We took classes together to defend ourselves and then everyone seemed to not care anymore we were happy." he added.

Key smiled.

"Plus after us everyone started to come out and fall in love." Woohyun said.

"That's so nice" Key said.

"I wish that could be us Minho"  Key thought.

"Well I'm sure it will happen for you one day too." he said.


After school Woohyun and Key walked to the dojo that Woohyun goes to.

"Excuse us." Woohyun said loudly coming in.

"Could you be any louder?" a guy said he look younger than them.

"Sorry Kai where is everyone else?" Woohyun asked.

"Woohyun!!" 9 more guys said running from the other room.

"Hey so guys this is my friend Key." Woohyun said.

"Key these knuckleheads are black belt academy students we call the group EXO." Woohyun said.

"Nice to meet you all." Key said bowing.

"So are you here for lessons Key" Kai smiled.

"No, but I would love to learn." Key said.

"That would have to go by me." someone said.

"SUNGGYU!" Woohyun said running to the guy.

"Woohyun I see you've brought a friend" the one named Sunggyu said kissing his cheek.

"Yeah and oh Key this is Sunggyu my boyfriend." Woohyun said smiling.

"Nice to meet you" he said.

"Nice ot meet you" Key exclaimed.

"Key you go to Woohyun school right?" Kai asked.

"Right." Woohyun said.

"Do you know Kim Minseok and Luhan?" Kai asked.

"I know Minseok and Luhan he's the soccer captain right I don't really get along with them.

"Oh but Luhan and Minseok are..."Woohyun started.

"WE'RE BACK!" they heard two voices come in.

"No way!" Key exclaimed.

There was Luhan and Minseok holding hands.

"Key hi what are you doing here?" Minseok said.

"Key? Oh Key the one's my guys are talking about." Luhan said.

"I didn't know you were..." Kay started.

"Gay it's not that hard we try not to hide it from anyone, but we barely see each other for people to know." Minseok said.

"Nice to meet you I'm Luhan captain of the soccer team." Luhan said.

"Yeah those demons." Key seeth.

"It seems your players are a little homophobic." Woohyun said.

"What are they bothering you two!" Kai said getting mad.

"Kai calm down you just met Key and you're already defending him like his life depends on it" Woohyun said.

"I want him to know I'm here for him and that I don't tolorate bullying." Kai said.

"Well thank you...wait don't you know Taemin too?" Kay said.

"Yeah we are pratically brothers." Kai said smiling.

"Well that means you're cool with me" Key said.

"But wait back to my players are they messing with you guys." Luhan said.

"A lil bit..." Woohyun said.

"A lot" Key said at the same time as Woohyun.

"Well you can come to me about it they know I don't tolorate that at all so they will be punished." Luhan said.

"Thank you." Kay said.

"Hey since I'm going to your school in a week do you think I can walk with you guys?" Kai said.

"Sure no problem I'll pick you up so we can walk together" Woohyun said.

"EXO is coming to our school and guarentee that you have them protecting you and you have a whole new slump of friends for our table." Woohyun said.

"We may need another one or two for this group!" Key said.

They all laugh.

"This is a start of a beautiful friendship."


WOAH ok so this was a happy update Introducing EXO AND SUNGGYU!!! YAY New Friends hopefully no more problems right......RIGHT? Who know I literally just added this part because I felt like Key needed some happiness in his life. Well until the next chapter and drama. PLEASE SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT TY!!! :D

Bai Bai mindly_insane