Secret's Out (JongTae)

~Broken Not Shattered~

TADA Didn't I tell you today will be a double update and this story is about Jonghyun and Taemin. It is set after Taemin left Key in the first Chapter so please ENJOY


It turned dark rather quickly andTaemin was walking home happily. Then he heard someone behind him. Feeling scared he sped up a bit and he heard the person behind him do the same. Suddently the guy grabs him around the waist and Taemin screams.

"Taebaby it's just me." Jonghyun said kissing his head.

"Jonghyun I said don't sneak up on me." Taemin pouted.

"Minahe Tae" Jonghyun said hugging him.

"Walk me home to make it up to me." Taemin said looking down cutely.

"Of course" Jonghyun smirks.

Taemin smiles and grabs onto Jonghyun.

Everything is quiet when they are walking. When they get close to Taemin's house Taemin let go on Jonghyun.

Jonghyun sighed and said "Babe why can't we just tell them they won't hate you."

"Jongie no we already taked about this I don't want to until I want to you promise remember." Taemin said.

Jonghyun sighed.

"Anyway you can be the best secret I've ever kept" Taemin said kissing him.

"TAEMIN" they heard behind them.

"A-Appa." Taemin said as he turned to his dad. "What are you doing here?"

"It was late and I was going to go check on you to see if you were in trouble, but I see you aren't." Taemin's father said.

"Appa please it's not..." Taemin said.

"Taemin come on now I'm sure Jonghyun here can walk himself home." his father said.

"But Appa..." Taemin started.

"NOW TAEMIN." he raised his voice at him.

"Just go I'll see you tomorrow." Jonghyun whispered.

Taemin gulped and started to walk away with his dad leaving Jonghyun alone.


The next day Jonghyun met Taemin at their meet up spot.

"Are you ok? What happened?" Jonghyun asked.

"They wouldn't even look at me...or talk to me." Taemin said crying a little.

"That doesn't mean they hate you they probably just had a lot to take in." Jonghyun said.

"Not every parent is like yours Jonghyun, my parents aren't as open and accepting as yours." Taemin raised his voice.

"I'm not saying that, but you have to..."Jonghyun started.

"What have HOPE you still don't get it." Taemin said.

Jonghyun at this time has had enough.

"Well maybe if you told them in the first place none of this would have happened." Jonghyun screamed.

"Oh are you blaming this on me!" Taemin exclaimed.

"Maybe I am." Jonghyun said angrily.

"Oh really then maybe we should break up." Taemin said.

"Fine by me." Jonghyun said and then looked with wide eyes. "Wait I mean."

"Is that what you want fine you got it stay out my life Jonghyun and I'll stay out of yours" Taemin said running off.

"TAE WAIT....i didn't mean it." Jonghyun said running after him.


AWH Poor Tae :( Jonghyun didn't mean it. Well there you go that's what happened to JongTae when everything else was going on with MinKey. Until next time :) Please Comment and Subscribe.

Bai Bai mindly_insane