Hope

~Broken Not Shattered~

Like Hi people who probably don't read this anymore XD But seriously it's been a while. As promised today is going to be a double chapter day. So you get to see two chapter-ty goodness. Let's begin.


"Hey Key where did you go?" Onew asked when Key came to next period. 

"I didn't feel well so I went to the nurse." Key said.

"You've been going to the nurse a lot lately are you sure that you are ok?" Onew asked. 

As Key was abou to answer, the teacher walked in.

"Ok students we have a new student today please treat him well." the teacher said. 

"Hello everyone my nme is Woohyun nice to meet you all." Woohyun smiled.

"Wait isn't he that kid..." Key thought.

"Ok Woohyun you can sit by Key, Key please raise your hand." the teacher said.

Key raised his hand and Woohyun came over and sat next to him.

"Nice to meet you again Key." he says.

Key looks shocked and almost says something, but the teacher begins class. Key decided to talk to him after class.


After class Key pulled Woohyun to an empty bathroom.

"How are you?" Woohyun asked wooried. "Are you in a lot of pain?"

"No look and listen ok you can't tell anyone about that and you shouldn't care so much ok it would be bad for you." Key told him and as he was about to leave Woohyun asked "Why?"

"What?" Key looked at him unbelievably.

"Why? What if I want to?" he asked,

"But....why?" Key asked.

"Because we are friends, we are friends right?" Woohyun said.

"I just met you how could you be my friend?" Key asked rolling his eyes.

"Well I want to be your friend and first rule friends don't leave friends in need." Woohyun smiled. "Let's go to lunch together." he said pulling him.

"Who is he?" Key asked himself,


"Hey Key!" Onew called.

"Hey Onew." Key smiled.

"Who's this?" Onew asked.

"This is Woohyun he's new and also a friend of mine." Key said,

"Nice to meet you...what's wrong with him?" Woohyun pointed out Jonghyun who was sitting quietly.

"Well his boyfriend and him had a fight and he's not in the mood to talk." Onew explained.

"Oh well I hope he feels better." Woohyun said smiling.

"Oh look at the priss table add another one to your collection." a soccer player said.

All of them groaned except Woohyun.

"Awh and we were just going to ask if you wanted to join us too" Woohyun smirked.

"What was that?" the player said getting in Woohyun's face.

"Hey I was just being nice and asked us if you wanted to join us it's ok we don't judge we are pretty accepting." Woohyun said.

"Shut up before I invite you to join us at my table and it won't be for lunch it will be for a massive pounding." he smirked.

Woohyun gasped. "So all of you are that way huh pounding doesn't sound very nice at least from the likes of you guys." he added.

Key and Onew started to giggle. Even Jonghyun cracked a smile.

"So why don't you go back to your little group you got going on over there and I'll stay here." Woohyun said.

"Why...You..This won't be the last time you see me." he exclaimed.

"Yeah just don't come back limping people might assume something." Woohyun said taking a seat.

After that the soccer players left.

They all laughed.

"You know what we like you." Jonghyun said.

"First rule friends don't leave friends in need especially to s like him." Woohyun said.

Key smiled and put a arm around Woohyun laughing. Little did he know Minho was watching from afar.


It was the end of achool and Woohyun and Key walked home together since they lived pretty close to each other.

"Well look he brought a friend to play with." Bully 1 said.

"Let's let him on the welcome wagon shall we." Bully 2 said charging towards them.

"Woohyun just run I will stay here." Key said.

"Umm no thanks me and my friend here don't want any trouble." Woohyun said.

"Let's show him trouble." Bully 1 said thowing a punch.

"NO!" Key screamed.

Woohyun stoped his punch and chuckled.

"You just don't learn." Woohyun said punching Bully 1's face.

"What!" Bully 2 said.

Woohyun kicked Bully 2 in the stomach and body slammed Bully 1 as he tried to jump on his back kicking Bully 2 in the face as he tried to get him from the front. They  both groaned in pain blood coming from their heads and faces.

"Now you'll leave me and my friend alone or I'll call all my friends to come teach you a lesson and you won't come back from it like you beat Key it will be much worse" Woohyun said.

The Bullies coward in fear.

"Got it" he said. They nodded. "Good now get!" he screamed.

As they ran away Key just started at Woohyun.

"I had the same problem a year ago I told martial arts since then with all my friends nobody is going to mess with us while I'm around." Woohyun smiled.

And for the first time in a long time...Key felt hope.


TADA HOPEFULLY IT WAS GOOD. Another Chapter about Taemin and Jonghyun will be up later on today. WOOHYUN HAS ARIVED AND EVERYONE IS SAFE...or are they. What do you guys think please Comment and Subscribe :D TY

Also please check out my new story I will start today too...if you like EXO and Xiuhan and the EXO Drama that was shown please read :)

Bai Bai mindly_insane <3