two;

Annoyance.

       It doesn't take long for Kris to lose his mind. The usually calm, laid-back Kris was on edge, and it didn't take long for everyone to notice his strange shift in behavior. 

       "Seriously, dude. Are you okay?" Kyungsoo, his lab partner, asked as he slid an iced coffee over towards Yifan's direction on the table. They were currently in a cafe working on their project for Biology AP, and for the past half hour, Kris seemed to be dazing off. "Y-Yeah, man.. Just been tired, recently. "He lied in return, and Kyungsoo waved it off and continued to discuss on the project. In truth, he was close to pulling his hair out, his mind driving him in circles as he became quite paranoid of a particular idiot living in their dorm. Every day, Chanyeol had a new method of nearly scaring him to death. The large-eyed maniac always seemed to catch him off guard, whether it be by showing up in random places, or sneaking behind Kris and whispering a greeting.

       Kris didn't like the second method.

       At all.

       It always sent shivers up Kris's spine and the feeling never went away until the next day, where Chanyeol would scare him again, and again, and again. 

       "Kris.. Kris! You're spacing out again. " Kyungsoo yelled, catching attention from the rest of the cafe before he shied away from the attention. Yifan's head snapped up quickly before he buried his face in his large, calloused hands for the umpth time that day. "What's up with you?" The shorter questioned with red cheeks. "Oh, you know.. My roommate is bothering me. " He finally confessed, and the small singer rose a thick eyebrow up in interest. "Well.. why don't you just get a new one?" He suggested. Yifan immediately shook his head, taking a sip of his iced coffee and sighing out loud. "This school is too nice for me to be complaining about a single roommate. " 

       Honestly, the school was very hospitable towards its students and they cared for them in any way they could. From the high-quality classrooms, to the outstanding teachers, everything was set in place. Yifan had no intentions at all to bother the school with his problems. Although Chanyeol was a bit hectic, he was not worth standing up and complaining to the school. 

       Kyungsoo laid a hand onto the foreigner's shoulder gently and gave a smile that even Kris knew was pitiful to look at. "Things will get better eventually, Yifan. " He replied, although it didn't give the comfort Yifan was supposed to receive. 


       "Hey, Yifan-ssi?" Chanyeol blurted out into said person's ear, making him grimace and turn his head towards him. The duo was currently situated on the couch, the taller at the end of the furniture nearly falling off due to Chanyeol's closeness. "Y-Yeah?" He stuttered out nervously. The doe-eyed freak suddenly paused with a baffled expression. "You aren't scared of me, are you Fannie?" 

       "N-No.."

       "Are you sure?"

       "I'm pretty su..."

       Kris's voice trailed off when he felt a chin rest on his shoulder, and just as he turned his head to see the idiot, he caught a strong wiff of a beautiful scent.

       Oh god, that scent. 

       Why hadn't he noticed it before?

       Burying his noce into Chanyeol's hair, he continued to bask in the glorious scent before he heard a soft clearing of the throat. Yifan snapped out of his thoughts and looks down, only to find a large eyed Chanyeol staring back ay him. He felt his body slowly go limp and his eyes roll back until.....

       .

       .

       .

       .

       .

       .

       .

       .

       .

       .

       .

       .

       .

       .

       .

       "I knew you were scared of me, you weirdo." Chanyeol said once Yifan had woken up. He was laying on the couch, his long legs laying on the entire couch. Chanyeol was currently settled on top of his stomach, and that only made Yifan more nervous.

       "I-I'm not, you pest." 

        Okay, maybe that was a little mean.

       Just a little.

       Chanyeol gaped his mouth open, feigning hurt as he placed his hand over his chest. He then settled down and relaxed before raising up a smirk over his weird lips, as Kris likes to call them. 

       "Says the one that fainted after realizing my hair was delicious smelling."

       "Shut up."

       "No."

       "......."

       "Kris?"

       "................."

       "Yifan?"

       "Yifan, I'm sorry. Come on, yifan!" Chanyeol called out as he soon realized his dormmate was ignoring him. He grabbed him by his shoulders and shook him. This in return caused Kris to growl and Chanyeol to shake him even more.

       "Stop, you idiot."

       "I won't stop until you aren't mad at me no more."

       "That's not correct korean. At all."

       "Does that make you speak to me more?"

       "....."

       "Kris.."

       "....."


a/n: wEEPS I'M BACK TERRIBLY AND I AGAIN-- i'm sorry.