one;

Annoyance.

     Since Wu Yifan transferred to Seoul High, things have been difficult for him. He always pondered whether moving 3000 miles away from his homeland was a bright idea, and even if it wasn't he wouldn't be able to do much. His transfer papers piled on his desk for the last couple months and he wanted-- no he needed-- to burn them all to ashes. Yifan didn't feel the need to tassle all the hard work that was given to him. Although the highschool was prestigious and well-known for it's advance scholars and talented teachers, the pros from his situation outweighed all the cons.
Sure, he had a greater chance at life than others and a free scholarship and one of the nicest dorms in the building, but there was one specific little flaw to his life in the school.

     Park Chanyeol.

     When Wu Yifan met his dormmate, he knew he was destined to be domed. From the twitching large eyes to the hazardous smile, the blonde knew that his roommate was mentally unstable. "Park Chanyeol," he introduced and Yifan was dumbfounded by the low, baritone voice that belonged to none other than Park. He sported a tall height that matched Yifan's and Yifan felt the awkwardness creeping up into his spine. Chanyeol had a curly set of auburn hair and it seemed to bounce every time there was a shift in his position. He possessed a laugh that belonged to a maniac's, and Yifan's lips curled into a nervous smile as he shook hands with the other.

-----

      A few weeks later after their introduction, Yifan had finally settled into his dorm comfortable, albeit he had taken notice of Chanyeol's weird yet crazy habits that made him want to flinch.

     "God, I think I'm going to go crazy," Yifan muttered under his breath as he placed his large, calloused hands on his face and slowly slid them dowm. The tall blonde was currently nestled into the small corner of the shared bathroom, His knees were pulled up towards his chest and Yifan wished that he would be anywhere than this exact dorm.

     Chanyeol ahd been singing for the last half hour Yifan had awoken. Although his deep voice was relaxing to hear at times, the pixie-like male sported a rather inconvenient flaw.

     He was annoying.

     Extremely annoying.

     It was as if the world was out against Yifan at this point and the singing only grew louder. He knew Chanyeol was doing this on purpose, if not by the way his head banged on the bathroom door every single minute. Yifan let out a disgruntled groan and finally had enough of the pest. He nudged the bathroom door open only to feel a strong resistance in his attempt. "What the ?"

     'This little ..' Yifan came to a conclusion that Chanyeol kept him in the bathroom and knocked loudly, only to be ignored. "Chanyeol-ssi," He began in a calm, polite voice, although that was the exact opposite of his mood. "Would you mind getting off the door for a moment?" Yifan received no answer and took several deep breaths to maintain his sanity whilst Chanyeol continued to sing his heart out.

     He grunted. This was Yifan's only weekend to do whatever he wished and he had his entire day planned out. The thought of abandoning his errands because of the situation going on made him want to slam his head against the door and cry out, but he knew he couldn't.

     With all his strength, he pushed the door and watched as the weight of the door slowly diminished, making him cry out in joy. Yifan walked out of the door and groaned. There, sat Park Chanyeol with his headphones on. He was bobbing his head to a loud beat that even Yifan could hear. The said male opened his eyes and tugged his headphones off with the wire, which was an unsafe move in Yifan's opinion. "Oh, you're finished. What took you so long?" Yifan had the urge to slap himself.

     After taking a few deep breaths, Yifan slowly moved his tall frame away from the restroom itself and replied. "The bathroom's all ours, " in a small voice. How does one tell their roommate he's been hiding from him in the bathroom for quite a long time? It's simple.

     You don't.

     "It's okay if you went potty, Yifan. You don't need to be embarrassed. " Chanyeol answered with a sly smile before slipping into the bathroom. Yifan stared in shock as he watched Chanyeol close the door.

     How much more can he take?


aIGHT I'M SO SORRY FOR THE SUPER LATE UPDATE OMF-- this isn't as good as i think it is LOL i'm extremely sorry. 3