Chapter 28

Love Is 'Ouch'!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Gyuri, I'm losing my patience and I don't think I can keep it up anymore. Tell me, Gyuri. Why did you go  to my house yesterday? What have you said to Suzy?” He stood up and moved two steps closer to her and lowered his voice. “Tell me now.” His gut wrenched and his mind was filled with rage as he bit his lip and balled his hands into tight fists, trying to control his anger.  "I said tell me! What did you said to her?"

She hesitated at first wondering if she should just tell a lie, but looking at his furious reaction she decided to tell the truth at once. “I… I told her that I will not sign....  the divorce paper. That I will take L away from you and you will not see him again for a long time if you forced me to sign the divorce papers tomorrow.”

He stood frozen absorbing all the warped information with a clenched jaw. He felt a deathly chill ran through him.  "W...What? Why Gyuri?"

"You're asking such an obvious question, Myungsoo.” She said through her gritted her teeth.

Myungsoo clenched his jaw and looked at her in disbelief. He always knew that Gyuri was very wavering when it came to her fearlessness, but she had never been this ruthless to him. “Why would you do that Gyuri? Why on earth would you do that!?” This time he shouted. He couldn't believe what he heard she was saying. It hurt, the way he realized that everything that happened last night between him and Suzy was part of her plan. He could feel heat through his eyes, and he was ninety-nine percent sure it was because of the tears wanting to be released. By now, he felt everything was spinning around him and that his whole body was giving up.

“Damn you, Myungsoo.” Gyuri stepped closer to him, her breath uneven. Sadness wasn’t even her main emotion at the moment. Torment and anger were primarily present.  "You know why! I want you back! I still love you!  Always! Do you know how long I’ve waited for this? And I’ll do whatever it takes to have you back!” She explained, almost hysterically. She wrung her hands nervously ignoring the increasing rolling of her stomach. "I know it's not impossible..." She bit her lip to stop it from trembling, "...and I want what we had back again."

"Gyuri you have got to be kidding me. Do you have any idea how you humiliated me in that restaurant that night? A person can only take so much pain and the way you just... just ended it... when I was there thinking we could actually be something ... not just some fling that ends for money. " Myungsoo closed his eyes for a moment and opened them again with a sigh.

Gyuri didn't budge. "We weren't a fling, Myungsoo. It was love."

"If you really loved me like what you said then why did you end it?" Myungsoo said into the tense air between them. "That's bull. And that was the biggest mistakes in my life." 

"No Myungsoo. I am. Always have been."

"Stop it, Gyuri." Myungsoo's face flushed with growing anger. He couldn't even understand what was going on right now. All the confusion, mixed with his own rapidly growing irritation wasn't helping.

"And.. besides... I'm here now." Gyuri's eyes were blazing. She stepped closer to Myungsoo.

Myungsoo was trembling with emotions currently flooding his body. "Here now?" He repeated. "WHY THE ARE YOU EVEN...." Myungsoo all but screamed.

Before he could even finish, Gyuri lurched forward and without warning, cupped Myungsoo'd face in her hands, and kissed him full on the lips... and for a moment nothing else mattered to her.

"What... what are you doing?" Myungsoo whispered, shivering as he felt Gyuri's thumb across his cheeks.

The grin slowly disappeared from Gyuri’s face. “I loved you, Myungsoo. It’s not something you just forget. Now, telll me to stop. Tell me you dont want to." Gyuri replied hoarsely as she hard on his lips. Gyuri hands began to wonder lower, fumbling with the button of Myungsoo's shirt. She let out a low growl, sending shivers down Myungsoo's spine.

"No. We have to... to stop!" Myungsoo shouted. It took all his energy to push her away. They both breating heav

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter