Chapter 23

Love Is 'Ouch'!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Today is the day. The day Kim Myungsoo will sign his marriage registration with Park Gyuri at the Marriage Registration Office and Park Daehyun will be Kim Daehyun.

Today is the day. The day Kim Suzy will become Bae Suzy once again.

After all the pain, all of those emotions, she finally got rids of those regret, to fullfill such a desire and be rid of all those fears, it was a feeling so profound it had actually hurt. She cannot be selfish to deny Myungsoo's existance. She wished that she could revert back to the time whe she was just his bestfriend. It was easier then. Everything that she can't understand now was comprehensible then, and vice versa.

Suzy sat in the living room, she heard the bedroom door being closed, she felt Myungsoo walked over and kissed her cheek, "The faster I get this done, the faster we will get back our life, Suzy. Stay with me, please, baby."

Suzy nodded her head. She understood. Only for two weeks as Myungsoo promised.

“I won’t be long, baby. I will come home immediately after I signed those papers. Wait for me  here, okay?” Suzy just looked at him, he was visibly upset. And helplessly Myungsoo walked out of the room filled with guilt.

Myungsoo had said sorry so many times. Suzy had lost count.  He had asked forgiveness with tears. Suzy wiped his tears and hugged him in return. She trusted Myungsoo and that's what she's going to do. To endure the harsh fate that is happening to her. For the one that she love.

The sound of the door shutting awoke  Suzy from her sleep, she was too tired to even sit up all of the emotions had totally worn her out. She lay there on the sofa with her eyes closed. She heard him entered the room. "Myungsoo?" she asked, sleepily.

"Shush baby...it’s okay" He leant forward, kissing her forehead gently.

“You’ve back.” Suzy said and managed to sit up.

“I am. To you.” He breathed as he wrapped his arms around her and pulled her into a hug. "Only to you." He whispered while gently rubbing her back.

His words brought so much emotion that her heart ached with love for him. Suzy pulled away to be able to look into his eyes “But you are now someone else husband.”

“I’m only yours.” Myungsoo stated. He slowly kissed her lips. Suzy let it linger as she had wanted to hold that moment forever. This was her best friend, her husband. The only problem is that he was now somebody else's husband. She finally broke the kiss.

"Myungsoo... I...." She started to say.

"Suzy...." He cut her. "I love you. Please, whatever you're about to say don't say it." 

"What's the time?" Suzy asked, as she looked into him.

"It's just gone twelve. Come on, we'll go back to bed for a while" Myungsoo explained.  He lifted her in his arms and carried her to the bedroom. "You feeling okay?"

"Tired." Suzy explained, as Myungsoo placed her onto the bed, he kissed her on the forehead, "Really tired." She added.

"I know baby...I'm sorry." After he put Suzy on the bed, he stood up, took off his shirt and trousers slipping under the cover. He slid his hand over Suzy's waist and let it rest on her stomach as he slid closer to her. "You sleep." Myungsoo told her taking comfort in having her so close.

"I love you, baby," He murmured.

"I know. I love you too, Myungsoo,"

 

Suzy opened her eyes and turned to Myungsoo who was sleeping on his stomach with his face only inches from her. Myungsoo's hand wrapped around Suzy's waist. She stared at him. 'My ex-husband. My best friend.' She felt like her three year marriage was a dream. She was now single again.

Gently she lifted Myungsoo's hand away from her stomach and slipped out of the bed.

Suzy was staring out the kitchen window when Myungsoo came to the kitchen with a small smile on his face. He reached for Suzy's han

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter