Six

Dollmaker

"Master."

"Yes sweetness? Why are you all sweaty and dirty?" Minho asked his precious who seemed breathless and still in his night gown. His face was flushed and his knees seemed shaken. The tall boy was so sure that his cousin was the one who scared his precious away.

"Master, your cousin. He-" Taemin tried to explain when his master pulled him close and hugged him. The doll loved the safe feeling of being his master's arms. He felt foolish for being scared of that Kai. He wished he was as strong as his master.

"Don't worry sweetness, I chased the bad man away. He won't be coming near you anymore." The tall boy rubbed his doll's back. He could feel how shaken his doll was.  He could smell the faint scent of sweat from the doll's neck. He wondered how far the doll ran away when Kai scared him. He felt mad. He felt stupid for letting Kai run away home before breaking his neck.

"Master-" the doll said as he pushed Minho's body slightly apart from him. He needed to tell his master what he had found on the other side of the mansion.

"Yes sweetness?" Minho asked back. His hands holding onto the boy's shoulders. His doll seemed messy. He would have to clean the boy up after this.

"I-I found someone." the doll stuttered.

"Someone?" the master asked back, having one of his eyebrows arched in curiosity.

"Jinki is keeping him." Taemin says.

"Sweetness, I don't think its very nice that you're touching things that belong to Jinki." the tall boy replies. He and Jinki had an unspoken agreement that he would not interfere with Jinki's affairs as long as Jinki served him. Minho did this because even he had a few secrets that Jinki helped bury.

"But-" Taemin said in distress. Why wasn't his master reacting the way he wanted him to?

"But what?" Minho asks back, lifting his hand to tuck Taemin's unkept locks behind his ears.

"He looks sick. You told me its nice to help other people." the doll said.

"I know I did." the tall boy replies. He remembers doing that. He remembers telling the doll to do only nice things and nothing else. He wanted to keep his doll pure and sweet.

"Then won't you help me save the boy? " Taemin asks.

"Do you really want him?" the tall boy sighs. He knows he can never say no to his doll despite whatever deals he had with Jinki. He would just have to make Jinki listen to him. Jinki is his servant no matter what. It was his duty to obey whatever Minho wants.

"I want to help him." the doll said seriously. His lips pouting unconsiously in his seriousness that the master felt a sudden urge to kiss the boy.

"Kiss me first." Minho requests.

"Then you'll save him?" the doll demands.

"Whatever my sweetness wants."

 

 

 


"You have been naughty haven't you?"

"What do you mean?" Kibum asks back the man who kept him here. Jinki suddenly appeared in the midst of nothingness. Suddenly asking him. Kibum hopes that Jinki did not discover that a beautiful boy had come over to see him. He did not want Jinki to hurt the boy. Or even worse having Jonghyun come close to the angel that came by, wanting to help him. As horrid as Jinki was, Jonghyun seemed to have no heart at all.

"Why ask such silly questions pretty boy?" Jinki smiles at him a warm smile as he started to untangle the chains that kept Kibum sitting on the wooden chair.

"H-he didn't do anything wrong. Don't you hurt him." Kibum says. Wanting to scream but he was too lifeless to do anything. Jinki only fed him enough to keep his heart beating, his eyes open.

" I can never hurt my master's doll." he replies. His eyes looking serious as he answers. He was already starting to unchain the boy's legs.

" What do you mean?" Kibum asks.

"Sweet little Taemin wants you." Jinki smiles at him again as he carries the feline-like boy like a bride. He knew Kibum would not be able to stand. Not with he and Jonghyun always playing tricks with the boy every night.

"And you will let him?" Kibum asks.

"How can I refuse my master's orders?"

 

 

 

 

"Kibum, are you hurt?"

"He is fine. Just a little weak." Jinki answers as he places the boy in a room he already prepared as per Master Choi's request. He did not want his sweetness to share a room with a stranger despite wanting to help. His sweetness can only share a bed with him and no one else.

"Are you angry with me?" Taemin asks the butler. A little scared that he made his master ask Jinki to bring over someone he has kept for himself.

"Its not very nice taking away things that belong to others." Jinki mutters as he covers Kibum's body with thick covers. The pretty boy is lucky-so lucky.

"I am sorry." the doll apologizes. He knows Jinki would be angry with him but his heart could not bear seeing Kibum locked inside a dark room all alone.

"I won't forgive you today." Jinki says as he walks to leave the room. Leaving Kibum and the doll alone.

"Will you tomorrow?" Taemin asks and Kibum is frightened to hear the answer. He does not understand how could slave like him suddenly be in everyone's eye.

"Maybe."

 

 

 

It was after midnight when Kim Jonghyun found himself making way into pretty boy's room. Kibum's little screams always made him smile. He made his way through the windows his dear Jinki kept unlocked for him.

Only to find pretty boy's chair empty. His chains left dangled on the sides of the wooden chair. The only person in the room was his dear Jinki. He was leaning against the door, probably waiting for Jonghyun to come.

"Where did pretty boy go?" Jonghyun asks as he takes a sit on the chair intended for Kibum. It was still warm. He could still smell Kibum's scent in the room. Jinki always washed the boy with rose water.

"We can't play with him anymore." Jinki answers, coming close to Jonghyun with a sad look on his face. He knows how Jonghyun does not like it when things don't go his way.

"Why not dearest Jinki?" Jonghyun asks. Having a small pout on his face as he takes Jinki's hand in his. They were similar in so many ways.

"My master's doll wants him."

"You listen to your master too much." the silver-haired boy sighs in disappointment. They were similar in so many ways and yet Jinki always listened to that bastard Choi instead of him. He had asked Jinki to live with him instead but Jinki had always refused, being loyal to his master.

"How can I refuse someone who has been so good to me?"

"Am I not nice to you? Why did you let your master take away our toy?" Jonghyun squeezes the boy's hand tightly. His eyes glaring even if his lips were smiling.

"We can get a new toy."

"No one as pretty as he is."

"Dearest Jonghyun, don't be angry ."

"But I am-already."