Two

Dollmaker

"Taemin, why are you still in your room?"

"Taemin?" Minho asked again as he knocked the large wooden door before opening it. It was never locked. Minho wouldn't;didn't allow the doll to do so. He opened the door to see the beautiful boy, half-dressed as he seemed strangely sad.

"I'm sorry master." the boy sat as he sat on the edge of his bed. A room Minho took a week to personally decorate with the finest furniture he could find. Everything was the best for his doll. The bed having the softest mattress fit for a fragile princess.

"Why are you apologising sweetness?" Minho said as he sat next to the boy. His dress not fully on him,exposing his chest and pretty pink s. Only his bottom half was covered by the frills of the dress. Even if the dollmaker made a boy-a beautiful boy, he still could not resist himself from the dressing the boy in the prettiest dresses.

"You asked to me to get dressed but I don't know how to put this on. It keeps dropping off my body when I stand up." the boy seemed teary-eyed as he spoke. Minho caressed his cheeks softly, feeling this overwhelming feeling to keep this boy safely in his pocket. Away from all the dangers of the scary world.

"How about I help you put it on?"

"Will you master?" he asked happily as he stood. Holding up his dress to his waist.

"Yes sweetness. Now turn around." Minho ordered the doll. Taemin turned, showing off his smooth back to the tall man.

Minho smiled as he pulled the dress, placing each of Taemin arms into the short puffy sleeves as he covered the boy's sharp shoulders. Once the dress was up, Minho swiftly pulled the white zipper up. He then took the lilac ribbons and tied a bow on the back. This was one of the dresses Minho loved the most. It was knee-lengthed and had puffy shoulders. It was light pink and had lilac ribbons. The neckline was round and it showed off his doll's sharp collarbones. The dress also hugged his doll's soft curvy waist all too deliciously.

"Thank you master." the boy said as he turned. Smiling at Minho. His doll was so pretty. All he wanted to do was look at him all day long.

"Now, let's put this on." Minho said as he placed a white headband of the boy's head. One of the many pretty things he had gotten for his doll. He then took a blue hairbrush from the doll's make-up table. Making the boy sit on the carved white chair in front of the large mirror.

"Did you sleep well last night?" the dollmaker asked as he combed the boy's hair softly. Not wanting to hurt the boy. His doll was fragile like a fallen rose.

"I did master. The bed is so soft and warm." the boy answered back before turning around to face Minho when the boy finished combing his hair. Minho looked,no stared at the boy. Those eyes were so innocent looking at him and those lips-

"Sweetness."

"Yes master."

"How about you get some honey from the kitchen? Ask Jinki to give you some." Minho asked the boy.

"Yes master." the boy said eagerly as he ran out of the door. Eager to fulfill his master's request. Minho looked at the boy's awkward steps. His movements were a little stonish but through time he hoped the boy would be more fluid in his movements.

It was mere minutes later when he danced back into the room. With a spoon and jar of golden honey.

"Here master." he passed the items to the boy.

"Such a good boy Taemin. Now sit next to me." Minho patted the spot on the bed next to him.

"What do you want me to do master?" Taemin asked. His voice so innocent. Minho just simply wanted to keep the boy for all eternity.

"Sit still and pout your lips for me." Minho ordered. Opening the jar of honey and dipping a finger inside as he stared at Taemin's red pouty lips.

With his finger, he then carefully spread the liquid on the boy's lips. Feeling the softness of the boy. Occasionally looking at Taemin's obedient eyes as he tried not to move under his master's touch. Minho moved his finger from the doll's upper lip to the lower lip. Evenly spreading the golden liquid before he felt satisfied.

He his finger to clean off the sweet golden spread. Looking at the glossy finish on the boy's lips. Lips he had carved with his own two hands. One could only imagine the feelings that played around in the dollmaker's heart knowing he was the one who had created such beauty. This boy-this beautiful boy was his and his alone.

Minho leaned in closer to the boy, taking in the scent of honey and strawberries that covered the boy. He had ordered Jinki to fill the boy's bath with only strawberry scented soap. A scent Minho loves the most.  Taemin looked a little startled but he let his master do as he pleases. The doll could feel his master's warm breath against his own face. He loved the feel of it but what came next completely bursted his heart. A heart he never knew or felt he had.

He could feel his master tasting his lips with his own tongue. The tall man was slowly away the golden liquid off his lips. His master was drawing circles on his lips, sometimes pushing the red muscle into his mouth. He loved the feel of it against his own tongue. He loved the feel of the man's lips against his own.It was seconds later when he could feel the man his lower lip, nibbling on it a little until all of the sweetness faded away.

The act was so foreign to him and yet he yearned for more of it. Feeling a certain sadness lingering in his heart when his master left his lips.

"My doll tastes so sweet."

 

 

 

Author's note: welcome to the other side of my brain. p/s: please comment and comment and comment.