Rising Action

Like a Drama

Donghae took her stuff and walked to the café, he came inside, Tiffany was talking with Taeyeon about her staying with Donghae...

Taeyeon: So, why were you with Donghae.

Tiffany: Well, I met him outside the school, we didn't have an umbrella so he invited me to his house and he gave me one; but before we had coffee together and he told me all that he's been doing all this time since we broke up and I did that too, he looked really sorry about our break up and he said that he really regretted that. I went back home after that.

Taeyeon: Hmmm

She looked at Tiffany in disbelief and took a sip of her soda, Tiffany did the same but she spit it after she saw Donghae in the café's entrance, Taeyeon turned to see him and was shocked...

Tiffany: *cleaning and the table* What is he doing here?!

Taeyeon: He has something on his arms...are those your clothes? *glares Tiffany*

Tiffany: *smiles akwardly* Taeyeon-ah~ I have to go~

Taeyeon: *angry* Hwang Miyoung!!

Tiffany took her stuff and rushed out of the café, she dragged Donghae with her, she kept running until they went back inside the campus, then Donghae stopped her...

Tiffany: *pant* Did you really have to come here?

Donghae: *laughs* Sorry, I had to give you back your things.

Taeyeon: In front of Tae?!

Donghae: *smiles* Yup, that was hilarious, I thought Taeyeon had improved her bad temper.

Tiffany: She hasn't....I thought you had realized that when she screamed at you in the phone yesterday.

Donghae: *laughs* I didn't realize since I screamed too.

Tiffany: *sits on the ground* God...*sigh*

Donghae: *looks at her toes* How can you run with heels?

Tiffany: *laughs* How many times do you think I've ran away from Taeyeon?

Donghae: I wonder *smiles* She's really scary, you know?

Tiffany: She's like that because she wants to take care of me, she's more aggressive now since I broke up with my boyfriend six months ago...

Donghae: Oh...you didn't tell me that yesterday.

Tiffany: I know, he... he was a mistake I shouldn't have made.

Donghae: *looks at her* I see.

Tiffany: *looks at him* Don't feel bad about me *smiles*

His heart beat faster and he suddenly held her hand...

Donghae: Am I a mistake to you too?

Tiffany: *giggle* What's wrong Hae-ah? Why are you asking something like that?

Donghae: *smiles* I was just being dramatic *laughs and lets go of her hand*

Tiffany: *laughs* I should go back home, thanks for bringing me my things.

Donghae: Sure.

He went with her to get her car, as expected Taeyeon waited for her in the car so both Tiffany and Donghae received a lecture from Taeyeon, they had to explain what had happened and they even had to take her to the granny's house for her to believe them.

Time went by and Tiffany became good friends with Donghae she usually went out with him, sometimes Taeyeon went with them and barely remained in calm so she rarely had a good time when she went with them. Taeyeon warned Tiffany a lot of times not to fall in love with Donghae because she didn't believe he had changed; Tiffany and Donghae met many times in the campus and sometimes she went to visit him to the granny's house but all those times she left early because the grandma annoyed her too much.

Three months later, Tiffany's doorbell rang, when she opened the door she found Donghae with all his stuff...

Tiffany: *shocked* Hae? What are you doing here? Why did you bring all your things?

Donghae: Hi, Fany. Well...the grandma kicked me out of her house *smiles akwardly*

Tiffany: *even more shocked* What?! I thought she was nice! Why did she kick you out?

Donghae: I couldn't pay the rent this month, she got mad and kicked me out with all my stuff. She even yelled at me "Yah! Don't you even dare to come back if you get the money!".

Tiffany: *akward laugh* So...where are you going to stay?

Donghae: I was wondering if I could stay with you...

Tiffany: Why me?

Donghae: I looked around for someone who wanted a roommate but they all wanted them to pay for the room, and I really can't afford anything cheaper.

Tiffany: *annoyed* And you expect me to let you live with me without paying?

Donghae: *looks down* Yes...

Tiffany: *laughs* Just kidding you can stay here, I don't need you to pay anything.

Donghae: *sighs relieved* Thank God, thanks Fany. *hugs her*

Tiffany: *blushes* O-Ok....come inside, let me help you bring in your things.

...

Donghae: So, where am I going to sleep?

Tiffany: There are two rooms mine is on the left side you take the other one, there's already a bed in there so just put your things on the wardrobe.

Donghae: Did you really prepared that room for the roommate you always wanted?

Tiffany: *embarrassed* Yep *giggle* But all the girls that offered me to stay were really weird.

Donghae: Are you calling me a normal girl?

Tiffany: *laughs* Firstly, you're not a girl. But you're pretty normal.

Donghae: *laughs* Alright. But isn't it wrong? Your dad bought you this penthouse to live with a friend...not your ex....I don't think he would even accept a guy living with his daughter.

Tiffany: Don't worry, I don't think he'll care. He appreciated you when we were dating. Instead, I'm more worried about what Taeyeon will say about this.

Donghae: Ha! She will be crazy about this. I want to take a shower, where's the bathroom?

Tiffany: Ah, there's a bathroom in your room but the only one with a shower is mine *giggle*

Donghae: OK...that's weird, how am I supposed to take a shower in the morning?

Tiffany: I thought you showered in the night, but don't worry, If you want we can exchange rooms, so it's more comfortable.

Donghae: Nah, I'll take a shower in the night, you return later than I.

Tiffany: Alright, thanks. *smiles* But don't look around my room, ok?

Donghae: I won't do that! I promise.

Tiffany: It's ok I trust you.

They spent the weekend organizing his room, they had a great time together, both of them changed their clothes as soon as they woke up, they had breakfast together and had a lot of fun times. On monday Taeyeon went with Tiffany to have lunch...

Taeyeon: I heard you're living with Donghae.

Tiffany: Who told you?!

Taeyeon: I've seen you picking him up from his faculty, and I heard a conversation of some fellow students about you two. They said they followed him and they saw you two going into your penthouse a lot of times.

Tiffany: *suspicious look* You sure you're not those "fellow students"?

Taeyeon: Alright, you caught me, I was the one who followed him. *pouts*

Tiffany: I know you perfectly Kim Taeyeon, you're that kind of person. Don't worry about me, I told you I don't feel that way for him anymore, so stop following us everywhere.

Taeyeon: *evil smile* I can't promise that *giggles*

Tiffany: I know, I guess I'll have to be more cautious with you from now on.

Taeyeon: *serious look* Have you heard anything from Eunhyuk.

Tiffany: *akward* He's called me and sent me loads of messages.

Taeyeon: You still like him don't you? I've seen you checking his Facebook profile every 5 seconds.

Tiffany: Do you think I still have feelings for him?

Taeyeon: *shocked* For the first time you don't deny it!

Tiffany: Just answer...I might want him back... 

Taeyeon: NO! I prefer one hundred times you with Donghae than Eunhyuk...I think he's changed like you said.

Tiffany: *shocked* Omo, Kim Taeyeon approves a guy for me.

Taeyeon: I've seen the way he looks at you, he probably likes you.

Tiffany: Do you think so? *shaking her head* No, that can't be. I mean, I'd know if he liked me.

Taeyeon: Trust me Fany, you wouldn't.

As Taeyeon said Donghae's feelings for Tiffany had returned but this time they were sincere, he felt in heaven when she let him live with her, he was really careful to avoid every incident possible while living with her, he really respected her and he didn't want her to hate him again.

As she was out with Taeyeon, Donghae was preparing himself for a surprise he had for Tiffany, he was wearing a nice suit and he had a bouquet on his hands, he was looking at himself in the mirror...anxiously. What does he have prepared for his beatiful lady?