Like a Drama

The surprise Donghae had for Tiffany was a lovely romantic dinner to confess his feelings for her, he kinda thought it was a rush but he couldn't hold it in anymore, he had to let her know what she felt for her and how strong his feelings were. This was also the reason why the grandma kicked him out of her house, he couldn't pay the rent for that month because he spent all his money renting a beautiful restaurant all for him and Tiffany, it was an Italian restaurant called "Il Cielo". He really wanted to make a special event for her, and he was hoping she would accept him, he knew that Eunhyuk had contacted her many times but she never replied to him so he thought she was thinking of him as an option.

Donghae: *nervous* Should I leave a note saying where she should go? Or should I call her? I don't know...I think I should call her, then I will take my things and drive to the restaurant to make sure everything is in order.

Suddenly he heard the phone ringing, there was a new voice message, he pressed a button to hear it...

Eunhyuk: Hello Tiff, I really miss you and I want you back. I'm in California and your father gave me your addressand number, I've already called you so...can I visit you? *sigh* Please answer my calls, I'm really sorry...Call me.

It was his first time hearing a message from Eunhyuk, he didn't know he had been trying to contact her, he was really worried he might visit her that day. He tried to calm down and went to the restaurant, once he got there he checked everything, but after a few hours he called Tiffany to tell her what to do.

Tiffany: Donghae? Where are you? I thought you wanted to have dinner together.

Donghae: And we will, come to the restaurant Il Cielo, dress elegantly I was invited to a dinner with someone I worked with.

Tiffany: Alright, are you already there?

Donghae: Yes, they called me to come early, sorry I didn't wait for you.

Tiffany: It's fine, then I'll meet you there.

She was really confused both because of Donghae's petition and her feelings for Eunhyuk, she thought of the last thing Taeyeon told her while they had lunch as she got ready for the dinner...

Taeyeon: Tiffany, you know well that the things with Eunhyuk will never work, they didn't work before, why should they work now? You two weren't happy together, and you know that, you were the only one who loved him; do you have any idea of how I felt as your friend? Seeing you suffer because of a guy who didn't love you back and I couldn't say anything about it, I became even more aggressive because of him.

Tiffany: I know...

Taeyeon: I've been letting you go out with Donghae all by yourselves because I really think he's changed, you told me that too, of course I didn't want to believe it because you might end up hurt. But you can't keep remembering your past with Eunhyuk, he left it very clear when he broke up with you. Because he was the one who broke up with you. He told you, you are too clingy for me and I hate that, I don't need you so please go.

Tiffany: What about Donghae? He's also someone I loved in the past?

Taeyeon: Your relationship lasted less than one month, you can't love someone in less than a month. He's shown you that he's changed you two have shown me that you've moved on with your past together, he told you he really regretted the moment he let you go, he has really shown that he's trying his best to get you back.

Tiffany: Eunhyuk has been calling me..he's also trying.

Taeyeon: Tiff, stop defending him, I don't want you to suffer again.

Tiffany: But I'm afraid...afraid of Donghae hurting me again.

Taeyeon: *laughs* You're ridiculous, you got over it in 2 days, for God's sake!

Tiffany: Alright, I'm afraid of both of them hurting me...specially Eunhyuk..

Taeyeon: You're more scared of Eunhyuk. If you were really scared of Donghae you would have pushed him away like you're doing now with Eunhyuk. What you're feeling for Eunhyuk is just a leftover of what you felt for him 3 months ago, before Donghae appeared. I've also seen the way you look at Donghae just tell him what you feel.

Tiffany: Should I? I admit that I feel something special for Donghae.

Taeyeon: You can't linger in the past if you want to move forward. Also, if you keep treating every relationship like the last one you had it's bound to fail.

Tiffany: I think you're right...

She looked at herself in the mirror, she was ready to go to the dinner with Donghae, she heard the bell ring...

Tiffany: Donghae? I thought I would meet you there! *opens the door* What are you doing here?...How did you find out where I lived?

Eunhyuk: Hey...are you going out somewhere?

Tiffany: Yeah, I am...what are you doing here?

Eunhyuk: Can I go inside?

Tiffany: Sure...come on in.

...

Eunhyuk: I left you a voice message, I probably didn't record it well...

Tiffany: How did you know where I live?

Eunhyuk: I ummm....your father told me. Look, I called first but you didn't answer...so I decided to come here.

Tiffany: Why? I mean...it's been so long since we broke up.

Eunhyuk: I've been trying to contact you for the past 3 months and you never answered, I needed to see you. *holds her hand* I need you, I really miss you. It was a mistake for me to let you go.

Tiffany: Eunhyuk-ah...

Eunhyuk: Listen to me Tiffany, I'm sorry I gave you a bad time before but I really want to make things up.

Tiffany: I forgive you for what you did before. It wasn't your fault, I was really clingy and annoying I realize that now.

Eunhyuk: Then do you love me? Do you still love me?

Tiffany: I--

Eunhyuk: Please say you do...I really need to tell you many things, do you want to go out drink something with me? I feel akward in your penthouse.

Tiffany: Eunhyuk. I...

Meanwhile, Donghae was waiting at the restaurant, he called Tiffany to make sure everything was alright...

Donghae: Fany-ah? Where are you?

Tiffany: Sorry Hae, I'm with someone, I'll call you later. *hangs up*

Donghae: Wait! Dang it, she hung up. 

He guessed it was Eunhyuk because of the tone she answered the phone, he wondered if she would go out with Eunhyuk, then all his effort would go to waste. He was really worried and anxious, the only thing he could do was wait and hope for the best.