Resolution

Like a Drama

Tiffany was sitting in the couch with Eunhyuk, he was waiting for her answer...

Tiffany: Look Eunhyuk...let's not do this, let's not try to be together again.

Eunhyuk: B-But I thought...

Tiffany: I can't hold on to the past and also...I don't love you anymore. You had your chance and you didn't take it, I think it's time to move on..

Eunhyuk: Have you found someone else? The one you're going out tonight?

Tiffany: Yeah, it's Donghae.

Eunhyuk: *angry* Donghae? Lee Donghae? You're going back with him?! He's also your ex!

Tiffany: It's different, that was 2 years ago and we only dated for 2 weeks. He's different though...I wasn't exactly happy with him but I'm sure he showed me many times that he cared about me and loved me, even if his love wasn't much.

Eunhyuk: Are you telling me I didn't love you?

Tiffany: Yes, you didn't. Do you have any idea of how hard it was to convince you to kiss me for the first time? I'm sorry but you have to leave. I can't let Donghae wait any longer.

He got up and got out the door, but as he got out he said...

Eunhyuk: You'll regret this Tiffany Hwang.

Tiffany: I'm sure I won't.

She waited for a little while and then drove to the restaurant where Donghae was waiting, he was sitting in the entrance hoping everything was going his way and nothing bad would happen, then he heard a waitress...

Waitress: Miss Tiffany Hwang?

He got up and saw Tiffany standing in the restaurant's door, she was elegant as Donghae asked, he went to his place and started the event he prepared for her. He sang a song for her and once she was taken to where he was, he gave her a bouquet. They sat down in a table and they talked for a while...

Tiffany: So this is a dinner with someone you worked with before?

Donghae: *laughs* I wanted it to be the least obvious possible. *serious face* I thought you wouldn't come.

Tiffany: Why?

Donghae: I heard your ex-boyfriend's voice message...after I called you I guessed you were with him. I thought you wouldn't come.

Tiffany: I was with him, but I rejected his proposal to get back together with him...

Donghae: Why?

Tiffany: I broke up with him because he showed me that he didn't really love me, it was one-sided and he realized he needed me after we broke up...don't you think that's a bit stupid? If he really loved me he wouldn't have done all the things he did..

Donghae: What about me? I also hurt you in the past..

Tiffany: We were kids back then, we didn't know what we wanted so I understand that you might change your mind about dating me *smiles* also, you really changed and I'm happy when I'm with you a happiness completely different from what I felt before.

Donghae: *smiles* You're really mature miss Hwang.

Tiffany: Thanks. *laughs*

They ate and talked a lot through the night, she sang for him and when they left the restaurant they walked home together.

Donghae: Hey.

Tiffany: What is it?

Donghae: Are we a couple now?

Tiffany: *smiles* Maybe.

Donghae: Yah! That's not an answer!

A few years passed and they dated happily, they got married after he asked her to at the same restaurant he asked her to forgive him and confessed his feelings for her, they had 2 kids a girl they called Aria and a boy they called Taejong.