Chapter Two || Waking Up

Concrete Angel

'Oh my gosh! What happened to you, Minjung noona?' Sehun shrieked. 'That , Park Eunhye.' Baekhyun hissed, carrying Minjung to the nearest bench to sit her down. 'What did you do this time round?' Kris asked, rolling his eyes. 'Oh nothing much. I just told her off and slapped her in the face real hard, she bled! Oh my god, it was worth it!' She clapped like a mad woman. 'Hey, did you fall and hit your head somewhere? You know, when Eunhye pushed you onto the ground real hard.' Baekhyun asked, poking the side of her head.

'No, I didn't! You don't know how badly I wanted to beat her up to crap! Oh my god it was so awesome!' She shrieked once again. 'That deserved it so much!' She added on. But unfortunately, Eunhye happened to walk past, attending to her gash on her left cheek. She paused and witnessed the girl who just slapped her across her face and that boy talking crap about her behind her back with the rest of their friends.

'The person who taught her or even fed her must have been crazy or something! How can a girl be that violent? I mean, she's insane! I guess her family's genes are not that perfect, huh? Her parents are crap, totally! If she has siblings, I wonder how they'll be!' A girl's voice screeched.

The people around her who heard that too, froze on their spot and once again, waited for what was about to happen, happen. She could totally ignore every single paragraph or crap about her, and only her. But hell no, that specific girl was talking about her grandmother who looked after her since young and of course, the bad genes that must've passed on to her siblings. Well, coincidentally, she has a younger sister.

And did I mention she hates her parents, of course I did and hell yeah, that was a big mistake that girl made to blabber crap about her.

She couldn't care less about the gash on her left cheek which was dripping with blood. She marched up to the little group and grabbed the collar of the girl's uniform and pinned her to the wall harshly. Of course, she mentally scoffed at her smart self for hurting her abdomen due to her push for her just a while ago.

'Yah!' Baekhyun shouted, trying to pry Eunhye away from the little girl. 'You, shut up and get away before I tear you up too.' She warned, leaving the boy backing away like a little puppy. See? How her coldness affect the people around her.

'You, what did I say? Don't play around with me, do you get it? I said not to do anything stupid anymore, did I?' She scoffed at the girl, 'You can say anything about me but don't you dare, insult my grandmother in front of my face. So what if I behave this way? It doesn't concern her at all. She just took care of me. Parents? I don't have parents. They don't give a damn about me so why should I? Bad genes doesn't run in my family, it runs in yours. It probably a reason why you talk crap about me behind my back. And yes, I do have a sibling and she happens to be polite and petite, unlike me. Happy? She's a wonderful angel so don't you spit a dirty thing about her. Do you hear me? One more time and don't blame me for being nasty.' Eunhye warned, hissing into the poor girl's ear as the blood from her cheek dripped down from her cheek onto the girl's uniform, staining it bright red.

The boys were all shocked at her long warning message. Minjung made a mental note not to bother about this girl anymore in the future, only if she wants to die, then she can provoke her.

Eunhye cleaned away the little bit of red on her cheek with the back of her right hand before glaring at the girl once more, sashaying away.

'Idiot, idiot, idiot.' She cursed at herself before walking swiftly away. 'Hey! Wait up!' She didn't care less, she didn't think someone was calling for her since it was a guy's voice obviously. 'Eunhye-sshi! Wait up!' She continued walking but halted abruptly.

Wait. Was it her name she just heard?

She turned around and saw this guy running towards her. What the hell?

'Here!' His hand reached out and she saw a box full of unicorn decorated band aids in his palm. 'Take it, you need it. I got it from Yixing without much persuasion. So just take it. I hope you heal fast!' He chirped happily. 'Wait what?' She asked with confusion written all over her face.

'Nothing! Just take this!' He took her hand and placed the band aid box in her palm.

'Thanks?' She shrugged then started to walk off when she remembered something. 'Hey! Wait! You! What's your name?' She asked, holding up the cutesy fartsy guy. 

 

'My name? I'm Luhan. Yeah, just Luhan.'


Eunhye glanced at the unicorn decorated band aid once before she placed it carefully onto her gash which was cleaned by one of her helpers. Unknowingly, a small smile clung onto her face.

'Unnie!' A sharp voice snapped her out of her thoughts. 'Oh? Hye-ah.' She replied to the voice. 'Can I come in?' The little voice asked from outside. 'Yeah!' She called out once more before getting out of the bathroom, throwing away the tissues and cotton with blood on them.

'Oh my god, unnie what happened to your face?' The younger one gasped and ran towards her sister. 'Did you get into a fight again?' The older latter just rolled her eyes at her little sister's stupid conclusions, although it was half true. 'I got cut, by my locker.' She lied.

The younger one sighed before being all hyped up again. 'Oh yeah! Unnie! I got accepted into your school! I got accepted into Kirin!' She exclaimed, holding up the letter of approval in her hands. 'Great! That's good! Have you got the uniform? What about the books? Have you registered yet? And did you get a locker?' The older one bombarded her with a bunch of questions.

'Got it all, I'm going to register the next week, on the first day of school and I guess I have a locker already!' She chirped and hugged her older sister. 'I've always wanted to study in Kirin like you!' She sighed dreamily. 'You're going to now.'

'You know our school is special, right? We have a 6 year course throughout and I studied through that course. You're going to be in the 4th year, am I right?' The older one asked for confirmation whereas the younger one nodded. 'You must study very hard, do you understand me?'


'Miss, it's time. Are you sure you want to continue waiting?' The butler asked once again. '5 more minutes, please?' The young girl pleaded and looked at the 4 year old kid sitting beside her as the bulter nodded.

The beautifully decorated birthday cake was sitting on the table with only the butlers, helpers and caretakers together with the two young girls. On the strawberry shortcake was 5 candles stabbed into it, indicating a 5th birthday of a girl.

'Miss,' the butler looked at his watch, flustered whereas the girl just rolled her eyes impatiently. 'Forget it, I don't want to celebrate my brithday anymore.' She got off her seat, the four year old girl tagging along behind her. 'But-' The butler tried to reason it out.

'No. I've been celebrating with all of you, for 4 years already. When are they going to come? Why don't they ever come to celebrate with me?' You asked innocently, blinking. 'M-Miss, Sir and Madam are really busy these days so they're not-'

'I don't want to hear all those excuses! They hadn't been with me for such a long time! I'm their daughter! So is Hyejinnie! What did we do to get such a treatment from them! All my friends in kindergaten mock me for not having a mother! All along it was Halmeoni that took care of me and Hyejinnie!' You complained and was about to throw a tantrum when your favorite grandmother walked through the hallways and appeared with a little box with something in it.

'Halmeoni!' The two little girls jumped off their seat and ran towards their grandmother.

Mrs Seo was just a close friend of their real grandmother, and since their real grandmother passed away, Mrs Seo was appointed to take care of these two little cheeky kids. She took care of them since they were in diapers and the two little girls loved her more than anything and whoever in this world. She took the position of their mother, father, mentor, teacher and best friend.

'Happy Birthday, Eunhye-ah.'

Eunhye opened the pretty little box, revealing a sliver chained necklace with a little photoframe in it, the picture was showing Eunhye, Hyejin and of course, Mrs Seo. There was also another necklace inside, with the picture of their parents with the two of them years ago.

However, Eunhye threw that away when she realized she was just being stupid, dreaming that someday her parents would even bother about her and Hyejin. So she decided to take care of Hyejin and Halmeoni, Butler Kang too and fend for them when she grows up and earns money.

She was such a sensible child since young.


Heyyy guys! ^^ Just to tell you guys that I won't be updating on the weekdays! But only on weekends! Or probably Friday! ^^ Hope you guys like this chappie where Eunhye and Luhannie met ^^

~PastelMacaronsx.