Chapter One || Introducing Park Eunhye

Concrete Angel

The first bell of the day rang, signalling a brand new start to a brand new day. Another day she had to put up with the loud wailing of fangirls in the school, gossiping and stares from everyone around. A soft sigh escaped her lips as she opened her locker, only to find new letters with pretty hearts and glitter decorated all around, chocolates and other sweet treats. She took them out one by one and scanned them, most of them were from the second years, who had repeatedly slipped letters into her locker every single day. Her hand reached out to retrive the biology textbook and her notebook, she noticed the dangling shimmery thing on her locker. Revealing a genuine smile, she traced her hand over the pastel colored feathers. Dreamcatchers. She loved them a lot, to that limit that she believed in them.

Glancing at it once last time, she shut her locker. 'Eunhye!' A familiar voice called out, she spun around and saw the bright twinkling eyes of her friend. 'Oh, hi.' She greeted hastily and was about to strut off to class before another voice called out. No, it was sort of familiar, but it was different. That person called out her full name. Park Eunhye. She knew clearly that no one dared to do so. She smirked, admiring that specific person's guts.

That voice grabbed the attention of every single student in the campus, their attention that all turning to the said female and the source of the voice.

'Omo! Who's that? Calling our princess by her full name? How rude!' One of Eunhye's followers commented, making Eunhye smirk once again, 'I love that person's guts, whoever it might be.' She muttered under her breath before looking at the girl who called out her name.

Did I mention she hated her first name? It reminded her of her family, her parents. Her parents who never even bothered about her and her younger sister. She cringed a little, her poker face still on as usual.

'Man, that person's guts is awesome.'

'Admirable.'

'I wonder how she'll end up.'

I wonder how she will end up in my hands, too.

The girl quickly came into view, Eunhye immediately recognized her. It was the girl with straight blonde hair, big doe eyes, a cute button nose, and small pink lips. Or at least that was how the guys in the school described her as. She mentally smirked, remembering the times when this pissed girl would walk off, glaring at her when she won her in anything and topped the level. They were first years in high school, but nonetheless, Eunhye was hot stuff.

Every guy in the school would kill to talk to her or even receive a glance from her. Well, it was practically normal. Let me introduce Park Eunhye; Kirin High's infamous ice princess, preferrably the school's queenka. It was simply intimidating. To just look at her, make eye contact. It was almost as if it was impossible. The only people she talked to was the teachers, her two cutesy followers that were all willing to do anything for her due to their great admiration towards her. You menacing glare and cold personality were what scared people off the most.

You were known by all the people in the school, needless to say, even the janitors knew you well. You family owned the top 5 most luxurious resorts in the whole of Asia, your family too, own RS International, a famous clothing line that trends around the world.

You were a rich kid, that's for sure, no one would defy to that fact.

A spoiled kid with no manners, who does absolutely nothing but gets what she wants, a good-for-nothing child that's rich - a child who didn't know the true meaning of hardship. She had a bad childhood, and there's another portion of her life, which totally changed her to the witch she is now.

Or so they thought she is.

Unlike many parents, hers were always travelling around the globe to different countries due to their company and work. They had absolutely no bonding time, but she had to admit, she loves them. Her younger sister is her life. Yes, that's what is surprising. She had her sister and the two pulled through together, as if it was like they were the only kin each other had in the whole world. Their parents hardly cared about them, their birthdays, Christmases, New Years and other special occasions were all spent alone by themselves.

Back to the current topic.

Every guy, well except from these special twelve would practically kill to get some time with the so called 'hot stuff'. These twelve men were different from the other boys that drool over just a girl. And somehow, it irked Eunhye seeing them behave this way towards her - uninterested and emotionless.

They were namely - Kim Joonmyun, Byun Baekhyun, Park Chanyeol, Oh Sehun, Kim Jongin, Do Kyungsoo, Kris Wu, Huang Zitao, Zhang Yixing, Kim Minseok, Luhan & Kim Jongdae - or as they liked to be called - EXO.

Each of them possessed a different personality - lively, fun, bubbly, charismatic, cool, suave and handsome were just some of the words in the whole dictionary which were full of words to describe them as. The fangirls would just summarize it up into a word - perfect.

They were actually quite alarmed to hear a familiar voice they knew call out the Ice Princess's name. Especially shocked, may I add. 'Woah, who's that feisty one?' Chen joked around, stuffing his face with kimbap. They all shrugged, 'But that voice is somehow familiar, I don't know.' Luhan shrugged, shooting Xiumin a look. 'Hey, I'll go check it out, see who it is.' Baekhyun commented as he got out of his seat and headed towards where the crowd was forming.

On the other hand, a heated arguement was starting to form.

A shrill sound of a slap echoed through the hallways, followed by numerous gasps from the people in the crowd. Baekhyun was evidently puzzled as he moved in further into the crowd, eye widening as he digested what was happening right then.

'Ouch, that must've hurt.' Tao commented, rubbing his cheek as though he was the one being slapped. 'Oh, stop it you.' Kris slapped the back of his head and shook his head. 'I wonder who was the unlucky one,' Suho mumbled. 'What if it's Eunhye?' Sehun smirked. 'Not possible, let's see what Baekhyun's got when he comes back.' Kai unknowingly shrugged and said.

The shorter girl was standing in front of the taller one, 'I've had enough of yur , Park Eunhye! Stop treating people like trash when you're no better!' She screamed into the other's face, shocking her two followers and people all around.

'Wow, she's a tough chick alright. No one would dare to do that to Eunhye.' A girl whispered, nudging her friend beside her, mouth still agape from the scene she just witnessed.

The red mark was still evident on Eunhye's cheek as she simply scoffed and shot a death glare at the girl. 'What? Me? Treating people like trash?' She asked innocently, with her doe eyes shining back. 'Yes, you!' She pointed at her, poking at her left shoulder.

A smirk clung onto Eunhye's lips. Her hand travelled towards her cheek as she caressed it. 'Ouch, it hurts.' She remarked sarcastically. 'But not as much as this is going to be,' She whispered into her ear after bending down to her eye level. She wasted no time to push the girl hard onto the floor. Gasps went round as his eyes widened again.

'Minjung-ah!' He cried out before pushing people who were in his way, running towards the girl who was groaning on the floor, 'Yah! What the hell are you doing?!' He yelled at Yoonhye, sending a glare back. 'Wahh, your knight in shining armor is here, isn't he, hun?' Eunhye's smirk appeared once more. 'Why did you do that?!' He yelled once more.

'She started it first, didn't she, Krystal-ah?' She asked the girl who happened to be one of her followers before the said girl nodded in agreement. 'I was just getting back at her. An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth. It's just a simple rule for living in this cruel society nowadays, isn't it?' She asked, the smirk evidently still present on her face.'Oh and hun, don't ever appear before me, and never should you ever had done those to me. Ever. Just a word of advice.'  She mentioned before opening her locker again, stuffing everything inside.

'Tell the teachers, I'm ditching today.' She murmured to Krystal and Tiffany, her other follower. 'B-but, hey, your face, i-it's bleeding. You should go to the nurses before you leave, is that okay? Do you want me to go with you?' Krystal asked worriedly. 'Nah, it's fine, I'll clean it myself. Do you guys wanna go for ice cream after school today? Meet me at the gate after school. See ya guys later today, study hard.' She chuckled, giving the two best friends a quick hug.

She glanced over at the red haired guy helping the Minjung up before leaving. She didn't know why but her heart ached a little as she scoffed at her pathetic self.

There're only four people in the entire world that cares about me, I guess. That girl's a lucky kid, she's got many friends, everyone cares about her. I guess the world's unfair after all, being perfect isn't everything. It just .


 

Author's note ;

Hello readers! The first chapter is up! How was it? Did you guys enjoy it? Do you have anything to say about this chapter? Hope you all liked this first chapter! ^^ Stay tuned to the story and continue giving EXO and this story lots of love^^ I love you guys~~

- PastelMacaronsx.