5

Dense Enough For Loving You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Stephan’s POV

“oh okay just let’s chat in the living room.” Soojung said to me leading us downstairs.

But to my surprise, I saw the Jung sisters’ parents were home already.

*dugeun dugeun*

“Soojung why are you still—eh who are you?” asked Soojung’s mom while behind her there was a man that i was sure Soojung’s father; looking at me suspiciously.

“ya boy, who are you?” he continued.

“mm I-I I’m Hwang Stephan.” I introduced my name nervously as I showed myself from hiding behind Soojung and bowed.

“woah how handsome you are. Who are you? Are you Soojung’s—“

“nonono dad. He’s not my boyfriend. He’s…” I could see Soojung was also doubting that she should tell it or not.

Without losing this chance I helped Soojung facing their parents’ question, “I’m Jessica’s boyfriend sir, ma’am.” But I was also afraid if they wouldn’t accept it so I lowered my head was ready to deal with everything related to me and Jessica.

They didn’t answer me, just kept silent. And it made my heart beated fast in nervousness. But to my surprise…

“oh..” they said as they smiled warmly at me not with the cold expression like before. ‘OMGOMGOMG! Did they just accept me?!! OMG how could?!! I meant how could it be that fast? I even haven’t done anything. But fine! I’m so happy with this! I would run as fast as I can if I could.’ I thought happily while squealing inside.

Until I didn’t expect it, “yeah!” I bursted out suddenly couldn’t hold my happiness anymore. And they just looked at me weirdly, including Soojung.

“mm I meant yeah I am..” I said lowering my head and smiled awkwardly.

Soojung’s mom just laughed while her husband smiled ear to ear. How embarrassing I was haha. And then Soojung elbowed my waist while smirking to me evilly.

“okay then let’s have a dinner tomorrow, shall we? So we can chat.” Soojung’s father asked me friendly while patting my shoulder. I couldn’t even expect it their father would be this friendly. Not include when their daughters were super cold.

“oh okay sir..” I answered him and gave him my BEST eyesmile.

“aigoo.. don’t call me sir, just call me uncle Michael and—“

“just call me aunty Julia also.” Cut Soojung’s mom as she introduced herself.

“oh okay uncle, aunty Jung, I think I have to go home now.” I said excusing myself.

“okay kid don’t forget to meet us in Las Casuelas Terraza resto at 7 PM tomorrow got it?—now you can go home.” Said uncle Michael while me poorly being pushed to the front door.

------

Author’s POV ~ the next morning

“Soojung, can you wake your lazy sister up? It’s 08.30 already.” Said Michael to Soojung that always woke up early.

“okay dad I will.”

Then Soojung evilly walked to her sister’s room and went in without knocking because she knew already that Jessica won’t ever hear.

When she had arrived in front of Jessica’s bed, she smiled coolly and then shouted, “UNNIE!! WAKE UP!! A CUCUMBER IS HERE ON YOUR BED!! I JUST PUT IT!! I’LL PUT MORE IF—“

Like usual a pillow would be thrown up to wherever Soojung was standing mentioning her to shut for being too noisy in the morning.

“YAH BRAT! It’s still early in the morning!! And SHUT THAT SPEAKER MOUTH WILL YOU?!! And I don’t believe you anymore you evil brat.” Said Jessica annoyed with her one eye closed and buried her face on the pillow again; went back to sleep.

“aish. Btw daddy wants to talk to you about something important and also I have a good news for you unnie! Want to know or not?”

“hah.. I know it will just be like ‘oh my gad unnie! I just ate mango dessert!’ or ‘unnie! I'm gonna eat mango ice cream!’” Jessica imitated.

In the other hand Soojung huffed in annoyance, but she kept her ‘i-won’t-lose-this-time’ look on her face while she herself didn’t know she already pouted. “it’s not that. It’s about Stephan oppa, daddy.. and mom.” She explained dramatically waiting for her sister’s reaction.

“w-w-what?!! Did you just mention ‘Stephan’?” asked Jessica abruptly.

“hah you didn’t want to listen to me before, so I think it’s not important for you.” Soojung answered back and pretending to leave (while actually she really left the room).

“yah brat! Wait wait wait!” Jessica shouted again as she revealed her legs from the blanket to where her bedroom slippers at and wore it quickly hoping she still could catch Soojung up.

But Soojung just shouted, “just take a shower and meet daddy!! He’s waiting!! Oh yeah and HE’S ANGRY WITH YOU!” evilly while walking out. And it made Jessica stopped in her track and went back to her room to take a shower.

-----

After 30 minutes passed, Jessica with a white plain t-shirt and a red short with her hair tied into ponytail, walking to where her father was sitting at.

“w-what happened dad?” She was nervous. Because Soojung’s state before.

“you don’t have any plan for tonight right?” asked Michael while sipping his coffee.

“eh? Daddy isn’t mad or angry or something like that with me?”

“nope. Why is that?”

“ah damn Soojung tricked me again.” Jessica muttered under her breath and her father noticed it and asked, “what did you say?”

“ah no daddy. It’s nothing. So why you asked me whether I would be free tonight or not?” she instantly changed the topic.

‘ah I thought daddy is gonna be angry at me about Stephan. Seriously Soojung, you’ll face your hellsister.’

“we will having a dinner at 7 PM.” Said Michael straightly.

“oh in what event dad?”

“just a simple dinner with Stephan.”

And reality hit her. Soojung wasn’t joking about Stephan not include about their father being mad. “WHAT?! H-h-how you.. you and him, dad..”

“what are you talking about? I don’t get it.” Asked Michael confused.

“daddy you know Stephan? And h-how could you.. uh I meant you invited him to eat dinner with us?”

“yeah. And good job you, you hid your relationship with him from us.”

“I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter