Strawberry Cake - Elvin

U-Kiss and Got7 One-shot Collection

                                                                       

Eli's POV

Kevin has been mad at me for the whole week just because he saw a message on my phone from my old friend in the States. Yes we used to be close but no matter how I try to explain it to Kevin that my friend already have a boyfriend, he won’t believe it. Now I need to find a way to make up with this jelly guys with a strawberry cake.

It’s was on Sunday, my off day but not Kevin’s, when I decided to bake a cake for Kevin because I know he love sweet stuff. I wake up early in the morning when Kevin is still sleeping soundlessly, hugging his teddy bear while a stupid, big pillow lying between us that he put last night to blocking me from hugging him. Put on a jean and a simple t-shirt and I’m ready to go to the market , not forget to pull the blanket up to Kevin’s shoulders. Believe me , he always kicking when he asleep.
I ran into the kitchen, making lunch box for him. The menu today will be fried rice. I fried eggs , cutting vegetables and fried them together with rice. After that I put all of them in a cute lunch box and draw a smiley face “I Love You” at the bottom using ketchup. I put the lunch box on the table and drive to the market.
The market is not that big so I bought all the ingredient I need in a few minutes and of course throwing in the cart some of Kevin’s favorite candy. Then I decided to make strawberry cake , just as sweet as my Kevin. I quickly check out and go home as fast as i could to our house. It’s not that big, just a simple 2 bedroom house. In front, you can see “ Mr and Mrs.Kim” on our mailbox. I told Kevin it’s so childish but he insisted to put it there. When I get in, Kevin already taking the lunch box and go to work. Even thought, he mad at me, he’ll never leave my food behind.
Kevin off work at 7 so I have plenty of time to make the cake so I head to our bedroom and sleep till 5 ( I know I sleep a lot). Unpack all the stuff on the counter , I start to mixing and baking , and then decorate the cake. I slice strawberries into small pieces and put it around the cake. After that I draw on top of the cake “Kevin are you still mad me ? I’m Sorry. I love You”. Then I heard a click sound , Kevin’s home. I hide behind the door and give Kevin a back hug as he walk in. 
“Eli , you scare me, I thought u were hanging out with ur friends” Kevin slightly jump when I back hug him from behind 
“Nope , I stay home with my wifey” I say as I peek on his cheek
“Yeah right” Suddenly Kevin turn back to his mad mode , trying to pull away from me but I held him tighter 
“Are u still mad, Baby?” I say with a sobbing face 
“No I’m not, I need to change” 
“Yes u are, then kiss me” I say with a happy face 
“No go kiss your friend, hmppp” Kevin slap lightly on my cheek as he broke my arms apart and ran into our room 
I walk in the kitchen and hold the cake out.
“Baby” I call in a loud voice 
“Yes” He walk out, his voice seem annoy a bit.
Kevin was wearing a white tank top that has a big lips on it and a boxer. He looking all delicious and so cute right now, I just want to scoop him up and push him down the bed.
what's that" his eyes sparkle as soon as he saw the cake on my hand and the next second he already on my right side 
"strawberry cake" I know he always fall for sweet stuff. 
"Try to make up with me, hmp , no way" he turn his back on me , but I know he still glaring at the cake 
"who say that?" I walk to the table and start to eat the cake with a small spoon 
"then why it say on the cake "Are u still mad at me Kevin. I’m sorry. I love you" “Kevin turn and see me eating the cake, his eyes follow my spoon as I eat. I just want to laugh at his cute face but I turn back to be serious 
"Well it’s my cake, i can write whatever i want right?" i smirk at him 
"Fine, eat it all up, I AM mad at you, Eli" Kevin run straight to our bedroom and slam the door. No way he give up this early i thought 
"1,2,3,...10" I count slowly in my head 
*BANG* the door flew open 
"Eliiiii~ I'm not mad , give me the cake okay" Kevin run out as he hug my waist and his face next to my hip
His face give me a big laugh but I manager to hold it in. Remind me of a kitty meowing for milk 
"Nopee" I say in a teasing voice 
"please I will do anything for the cake" He pout 
"Really" I laugh as I put down my spoon and whip his nose with cream on the cake He surprise at what I did but he scream out a loud yessss while nodding 
"hmmm..." i put down the cake on the table , untie his arm around my waist , and hug him tightly 
"I want to eat you first" i whisper into his ear. I can see his face getting hotter and blushed. 
"Th-that...later" he buried his face to my chest 
"Hahhah... Then hmmmm, kiss m..." I didn’t even finish my sentence and he give a peek on my lips 
"Ehhemmm, u call that a kiss?" I pout looking at him, using my finger pointing at my lips. 
"My cake" He shyly look down, his face so red. 
"Here" scoops a big spoon and put it in my mouth, leaving some cream on my lips. 
He look up at my lips and immediately it. Using his tongue push my lips apart to find more in my mouth. Then I feel something ... A strawberry. He opens his eyes and give me a smirk say that it’s his. Then we have a fight in our kiss. His tongue pushing my tongue away to get the strawberry. I know I can win but I want to more. I can feel the hotness in our mouth, just wanna finish and bring him to our bed. Suddenly he pinch my hip, I give out a small yelp and he luring the strawberry fast to his mouth. He push me away after he got watt he want , his lip in a y way. 
"YAHHH you cheated" I frown at him as i scoop him up and bring him straight to the bedroom 
"My cake" he try to grab the cake in the air ,then he buried his head to my shoulder. I slam the door shut and push he down the bed as i climb up to him. "No cake for you mister, how dare you stole the strawberry from me" i quickly pull off his tank top.
"You mad?" he giggles 
"An eyes for an eyes , a tooth for a tooth" 
"Hey i just eat a strawberry, how's that eyes for eyes , tooth for tooth" He look at me but then give out a small groan when I his chest 
"Cuz you are my strawberry babo" I whisper to his ear and begin to bite it softly.
.......................................................... 
"Still mad at me?" I pull myself up after nipping his ear all red 
"Yes I'm mad at you, Eli" he put his arms around my neck and pull me back down for a deep , passion kisses. "Turn off the light" Kevin say , blushing, after broke our kiss. 
"Hahahah..Whatever you want, mister" I pinch his nose and leaning myself forward the left and turn off the light. 
"I love you Eli" Kevin whisper in the dark 
"I love you too”.... 
                                                                                                                               -The End-