Beautiful

Christmas Fandate with Choi Minho

"I am sorry." He bend down his head. "Actually,  I came here because I want to.." He stopped and take out something from his pocket. It is a band aid. Nara frowned. He sitted closer to Nara. Then, he applied the band aid to Nara's scars at the neck. She groaned in pain. Nara's cheek turned red after he did that. Her heart feels happy at the same time. "You need a rest. You didn't sleep yesterday right?" Minho guessing. Nara nodded. "Go to sleep then. I'll go after you sleep." She shooked her head.

"Why?" Nara shrugged. "Okay then, I wont force you." He said. "Do you have something fun to do in your mind?" Minho asked. "No." Nara replied with one word. "Do you want to hear me singing?" Nara frowned and giggled a little bit. "You can sing?" She smirked. "Yeah, why? Is it because my position is the main rapper?" He pouted. "Yeah and I never hear you singing solo." She said. "Okay, I will sing for you." Nara nodded and look deeply at Minho's eyes.

It’s beautiful
Give me all of your scars
It’s beautiful
Your existence alone is beautiful girl

I will embrace all of you
All of you, all of you
I will embrace you
All of you, you’re my girl

Nara clapped her hands excitedly. "Your voice is daebak!" She praised. "Thanks!" He thanked cheerfully. "You're good at dancing too." Minho said. "Not really." She said and bend down her head. "Hm, I need to go to the toilet for a moment." Minho replied with a nod.

Nara walks to the toilet. She is walking slowing to reduce the pain. I felt guilty. What should I do? She is not like other women. Nara is completely different. Pity her. A moment later, she walked out slowly from the toilet. "You okay?" I asked worriedly. Nara nodded. I stand up and hold her shoulder. Help her to walk. Nara popped out her eyes. "M-minho, no need. I am fine." She said. The toilet is kinda far from the bed. "Nevermind, I help." She smiled. 

She feel really hurt on her womanhood. Maybe it is the effect from last night. They finally arrived at the bed. "Let's go somewhere today." Minho said. "Somewhere? Tch, you're an idol. What if you fans see you?" Nara smirked. "Or want to eat some ice cream?" Minho asked. Nara shrugs. "I dont care." She said while her eyes focusing on her phone. Actually, she's pretending playing with her phone to avoid awkwardness between them. Then, Minho stand up and walks approaching the hotel's phone. He called the room service blah blah blah and ordered ice cream blah blah. While he's doing that, Nara stares at him. 'Eventhough, you did anything to me. I still can't hate you. Yes, I said it. But, i don't mean it at all.' She thought and sighed. 'Your attitude is bad. But, I still can't hate you. You me. But, I still can't hate you. You called me disgusting, dirty and etc. But, I still can't stop loving you.' Love? Yes, she is in love with Minho. 

Not as a fan, but as a lover. 

"I ordered the ice cream already. It will be arrive in 10 minutes or more." Minho said while he opened the coke tin and drink it. "Oh okay." Nara nodded. "Minho." She called him. "Mmm?" He answered softly. "Am i really dirty to you?" He almost choked after Nara said that. 'Just say Yes, Minho. Don't you remember you said her dirty and disgusting before?' One voice popped out on Minho's mind. 'No, Minho. Don't say Yes. I know your heart didn't mean it at all when you said she is dirty. Minho, think wisely.' I take a while for Minho to answer. Ego and his selfishness made him confused.

Minho looked deeply onto her eyes. "You're not dirty at all, Nara." He stopped for a while. "I am sorry I didn't respect you as a fan when the first time we met." He continued. "Before this, I thought fans were annoying. Attention seekers. But, actually they're not. I just realised it." He said. "What made you change?" She asked deeply. 'You.' Minho said it in mind. "Time." He answered with a smile. But actually, Nara is the one made a realised that we must respect everyone. Especially, the one who made us succeed, happy and support us. 

Ting, Tong. 

A sound from the bell door. "Let me take it." He said and winked. 'Oh my god, my heart.' She thought. Minho come back with a cup of banana split on his hand. 'Wait, just one? So we're going to share?' She thought again. "Here! Looks very delicious right?'" He asked. "Yuppie!" She said excited to eat it. Then, Minho put it on a small table. They take a seat on the chair close to the table.

"You eat first." Minho said as he pushed the cup to Nara. She smiled and take a spoon of it. "Wow, yummy! Good, very good." Nara enjoy everything bite of it. He giggles at Nara's cute reaction. Then, it's Minho turn to eat it. Minho eat it. "Yup, very good." He said. Later, Minho took a spoon of it. "Nara, open your mouth." He bring the spoon close to Nara's mouth. "Aaaaaa" Asking Nara to open . She opened then Minho feed her like a little baby. "Good girl." He patted her head. 

Nara was so surprised.