Cover

Christmas Fandate with Choi Minho

Ae Cha waves to Nara as she is heading toward to Ae Cha's table. She wears a scarf around her neck to cover the red spots and wear red lipstick to cover the scars on her lips. She tried to walk normally but she can't. Ae Cha and Miyoung sits in one same table. "Hey! Why you didn't come to my room last night?" She asked. Last night tragedy flash up on Nara's mind. "U-uh." Speechless. "I didn't sleep at her room last night. Going home after a nap." Minho appeared beside her with a plate of food on his hand.

"Oh, you should inform to me first. I thought you're sleeping with Minho oppa." Ae Cha teased and chuckled. 'Yes, I sleep with him' She said on her mind. "Nara. For you." Minho passed the plate that he hold just now. Contain a piece of bread and nutella. "Thanks." She said without looking at him. Minho left her and walked toward the SHINee table. Then, Nara take a seat beside Ae Cha. "Nara, why you walked like that?" Miyoung asked making Nara startled. "Walk like what?" Nara chuckled. "Like it is so hard to walk. Do you hurt somewhere?" She whispered at the last part. Nara shooked her head quickly. "No, I walked like that every morning." Miyoung and Ae Cha laughed. "Seriously, babe?" Nara nodded. "You're funny!" They said.

"Good Morning dear Ladies! How's your sleep?" Heechul asked cheerfully. "Good!" The girls said. "Bad." Nara said it quite loud. She frowned.

'Eh, what did I just said.' My eyes quickly move to see Minho's reaction. He looked at me and mouthed 'Sorry'. I blushed (why the hell I blushed) and looks away. "Why is it bad, Nara?" Heechul asked. "No, no. I mean the food tasted bad."  I said tried to covered up everything. "Oh like that!" He nodded. But seriously, Minho's attitude suddenly change after the incident. He is so kind to me. He took the food for me. He said sorry a lot. But, the scars in my heart are a lot.

My body is hurt because of him. I lost my ity because of him. I gasped. "So, for today. We're going to Haeundae Beach tonight! Bbq Party! So, for now you guys are allowed to do anything you want. We will meet later at the lobby" Heechul said. We nodded. "Okay! See you guys later! SHINee boys, take care of them well okay?" Heechul bowed and left the cafe. I took my last bite of the bread. It is not finish yet but I lost my appetite. I dont usually eat breakfast.

"Nara, you want to join us?" Ae Cha asked me. "Going where?" I asked back. "Karaoke. Taemin oppa said they have karaoke place here." She explained. "Oh nevermind. I want to take some rest." I replied. "Seriously? Take care, neh? Guys, lets go." Ae Cha and others walked away from the cafe. Sighed. Everyone are going. I glance at the SHINee's table. What the hell. Minho is not going? What if he do anything to me? Noo! I ran out and went to my room. 

Ting, tong.

Who could it be? Dang, the room service? But I didn't order anything tho. I get up from my bed and open the door halfly. God, It is Minho! I popped out my eyes. "Can I join you?" He said. What? Are you kidding me? I thought I was dirty. What should I answer right now? Yes or no? What if he me again? Gosh, maybe not. He was drunk last night. "Oh sure." I opened the door fully. So, he can get in. He walked in. I can smell his fragrance. Why my heartbeating so fast? "What are you doing actually?" He asked. "Just listen to the music." I said coldly.

"K-pop?" He asked again. "Mmm, yes." Then. I walk to the beverage section to take a tin of coke for him. "Here." I hand in the coke to him. He thanked me. "Still mad at me?" He asked while look onto my eyes. I take a seat beside him on the bed. Far a little bit. I shrugged. "I was drunk. I don't know that will happened." Rolled my eyes. "I am so sad, Minho. I lost my pride because of your careless mistake." Minho gasped. "It was so painful." I explained. Tears starts to streamed down my face.


Sorry for the short update. 

Comment,

Upvote and

Spread love xo 

-yoorae-