Truth

Christmas Fandate with Choi Minho

Hey before you start reading I want you guys to know that Heechul (that I mentioned in this fic) is not Heechul from Super Junior :)


Nara's POV

 

After the introduction session ended, 'the guy who held the signboard' gash, I dont know his name. He asked us to ride a private bus. The bus will take us to our hotel. We will meet SHINee there! Really can't wait. On the bus, I sit beside Ae Cha. She is so friendly and talkative. Not awkward at all. "By the way guys! My name is Heechul. Just call me Heechul or whatever do you want." We nodded. So finally, I knew his name! For me, Heechul is so funny. He sits infront of us and sometimes he asked something about us. This going to be great. "Nara." Ae Cha called me. "How's your christmas preparation?" She asked me.  My smile automatically fade out. ', why they care about Christmas.' 

"Ah, yeah. Good." She nodded. "That's great." Ae Cha said. After a moment, we arrived at a very huge hotel. Wow, staying here for free like effing cool. We went out and take all our luggage. Walk in to the hotel. From here, I can see those 5 boys. We screamed loudly. They laughed. "Welcome to Busan!" They said simultaneously and bowed. My hand is shaking like always. Keep calm keep calm. Heechul approached us. "So, these are the lucky winners! Introduce yourself, start from the left."

Soojung nods because she's on  the left.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Soojung imnida." She bows. "So, you're Soojung?" Key asked. Soojung nodded. "From the form that you filled in, you said that I am your bias. Is it true?" Soojung curved a really big smile on her face. Nodding a few times. "So, you're under me!" Soojung jumps. "Ah jinjja? Gomawo, gomawo." She thanked. Soojung followed Key to somewhere. Oh my god, so lucky. Wait, I put Minho's name for my bias on the form. So, Im with Minho? Gosh! I hope so. After Soojung is Ae Cha. "Annyeong, Park Ae Cha imnida." She introduced. "Ae Cha-sshi. You're under me! Me is your bias right?" Said Jonghyun who is smiling to the girl. Ae Cha looked at me and mouthed 'Yes'. I laughed seeing her reaction. Then, It's my turn. 

"Annyeonghaseyo, Kim Nara imnida." Everyone silent. Krik, krik. Gosh, nobody want to take care of me? Is it because of my appearance? "Minho." Heechul whispered to Minho who is daydreaming. "It's Nara." Minho looked at me and smirked. "Oh, come with me." He walked away. I quickly took my luggage at followed him. Is this the real Minho? He didn't even help me carry the luggage like Jonghyun and Key does. Maybe he's tired or dont know what to do. Maybe. We're in the elevator. Minho pushed 12 floor's button.

Minho cleared his throat. 

"To be really honest, I don't want to do this nasty things." ...Speechless. "Fans and Us? So not okay. I feel disgusting. Especially with the fan like you." He looked at me with the disgusting looks and rolled his eyes to me. I am still startled. "Don't tell this to anyone or.." He look at me like he look at the rubbish. "You'll regret." He continued. Ting~! (the elevator sound when you arrived), He walked out quickly and stop at the room number 1209. "This is your room. Your card." Minho placed the keycard and a paper on my palm. Then, he walked away leave me alone dumbfounded. 

He is... rude, selfish, and arrogant. My tears started to fall. Am i really 'disgusting?' Gosh, my heart feel like aching everywhere. Is he really my idol? Is he really the person who I liked since the Hello's era? I feel regret. I opened my room's door, fresh up myself. i have to continue no matter what. I hope the other members are not like that. 

Based on the schedule, We have to go to the hotel's cafe to take our dinner. I am walking to the cafe seeing everybody with her own bias. Ae Cha with Jjong. Soojung with Key. Yul with Taemin. And Miyoung with Onew the chicken maniac. While me? Alone. I sit beside Ae Cha.  "Hi Nara!" Jonghyun said and followed by the others. "Where's Minho?" Onew asked me. I shrugged. Then, someone approached me. "Sorry Nara. I went to the toilet just now. Let's eat!" Minho holds my shoulder (he's so fake) and dragged me to the food section. 

"If you told them what I did to you, I swear to god you will regret. Act normal infront of them and you'll be safe." I nodded like a pabo. Stay strong, Nara. I took a plate and begin to place the buffet foods on my plate. After that, I went back to the table and start eating though I have no appetite to eat at all. "Anything wrong, Nara?" Ae Cha asked me. "Ah, n-nothing." I said quickly made a fake smile. 

Why I want to cry?

I thought this fandate will be the best moment of my life.

I thought that Minho was an angel.

I thought I would have some fun.

And someone threatened me.

But, I can't hate you Minho.

"Okay guys! For our first activity we will be doing 'So you think you can dance' competition." Heechul announced to us. "Couple VS Couple. The best and unique dance will be the winner and the winner will be choose by the judge!" Heechul continued. "And, the judge issssssss Siwon from Super Junior!" Everyone clapped excludee me. Then, Siwon appeared from nowhere. The girls started to screams and blah blah blah except me again.  To be honest, I am so excited meeting Siwon but when I think about Minho. I feel so depressed. Then, I turned my face to Minho who sits beside me. "Uh, Minho oppa." I called him. "Oppa? What? Dont ever dream to call me Oppa. I feel dirty" Pang. His words are so sharp like a knife.

I bend down my head. Weakness. "Hey, I am Choi Siwon. Jjong, Mino, Taem, Onew and Key! Treat these girls well okay?" Then, they made a thumbs up. Exclude Minho. "The competition will start at 9.00pm! Enjoy your dinner and we'll meet at the theater room!" Heechul and Siwon went out from the hotel's cafe. I dont know what will happen to me after this.

Narrator's POV

After finished eating, all the couples walk to the practice room which is actually a 'store room' but it is redecorate to be a dance room for them. The couples starts to begin their practicing session. Meanwhile, Nara is sitting at the corner of the room. Minho is busy calling someone. A while later, Minho approached Nara. "Hey, I want you to practice 'perhaps'. I need to go somewhere." He said. "But, I dont know the dance step." Nara explained. "What is the function of technology? Shiz, no brain." Again, Nara was left dumbfounded. She took out her phone and search 'perhaps dance tutorial' on Youtube. (A/N:this is how they dance >>link<<)

"Hey Nara! Where's Minho?" Miyoung asked. Nara shrugs. "Happy Practicing. Need to take some air outside. So hot here!" Nara nodded and stand up to learn the dancestep. About an hour of practicing non stop, Nara finally remembered all of the steps. She gasps. So tiring. Then, she took a glance on her watch. 8.30pm. 30 minutes left. "Nara-ah, lets go to the makeup room! Dress up!" Ae Cha directed. Nara just nodded and follow her. 

Ae Cha, Miyoung, Yul and Soojung gathered infront of Nara. "A lot to fix." Yul whispered while she look at Nara's face. "Your eyebrow is ew." Soojung complained. "Change to these. You'll look so gorgeous!" Ae Cha hand in (A/N:>>this outfit<<) Nara nodded and change her outfit. 

Minho and Nara stand on the stage to perform. As the music started, Minho took his first step to Nara. Actually, he is shocked seeing Nara's appearance. 'So gorgeous' He whispered. But, Minho's ego covered everything. They danced passionately. However, they got 2nd place for this competition. Soojung and Taemin got first place.  After the session, Heechul invited them to the hotel bar.

Minho is completely drunk. We don't know why he drank so much. Maybe he got a problem or something. This is their first time seeing Minho like that. Heechul asked us to keep it secret. Then, we agreed. "Nara, can Minho sleep at your room tonight? My room is full with Onew, Jonghyun, Taemin and Key. And their dorm is far from here." The hell? Minho and me? Same room? 


Double update today! By the way, Next chapter will contain . So, I hope you guys don't mind :)

Comment,

Upvote and

Spread love!

Follow me on twitter if you want to know when will I update my fanfic - http://twitter.com/ledolcesyueda