Arrival

Christmas Fandate with Choi Minho

The snow had finally landed on the South Korea's land. Christmas is around the corner and everybody around the earth starts to be busy as they are searching for christmas items and decoration to decorate their house. But, Christmas to Nara is a disaster. She hates Christmas eventhough there are no bad history or memories to her on Christmas Day. "Noona, there's a letter for you." said Jongin as he's passing the letter to her sister. "Thanks." Nara thanked. Jongin walked away from her sister pinkish room. 'I never received a letter before this.' She whispered.

Congratulations Miss Kim Nara, you have won the contest for Fandate with SHINee.

Are you effing kidding me? Nara's hands are shaking. "Jongin! Jongin! Yah! KIM JONGIN!" She shouted a few times to called her only brother. "Wait, I am coming." Jongin pushed the door and breathed heavily because he was running to get in here. "What the hell happened?" He asked. "You read this now." She hand in the letter to Jongin. He took and read it. "So, you won this freaking contest?" Nara nod. "And you shouted to me like a pabo because you want to tell me?" She nods again. Jongin breath in and out to keep relaxing. "Chukahae. So, I will tell Eomma that not to give you present anymore for Christmas." Said Jongin. "Go ahead. What is christmas by the way?" Jongin rolls his eyes to her sissy. "Why you hate Christmas so much, Noona? I dont understand."

"I have no reasons why I hate Christmas and if you want raise up the Christmas's issue please get out from my room now." He sighed. 'Why I have a freak and weird sister.' He thought and moves towards the door. "Bye weirdo." Jongin sister. Nara quickly took a pillow on at throw it to Jongin's body but her target missed. He laughed and walks till his shadow can't be seen by Nara. "Why I hate Christmas?" She said to herself. "Nah, forget about it. Focus on this date with SHINee! Omo, I can't wait to see Minho! My bias all the time!" Nara jumped a few times. "Minho! We will meet!" Said Nara as she approached a portrait that content Minho's picture in it. 

Then, Nara read the letter's contents more further.

This fandate will be going for 7 days. Please fill in this form and send it before blah blah blah blah blah. Terms and conditions blah blah blah blah.

'Those days would be so perfect as heaven! Yeay!' Nara thought. She checked the date and found that she will go to the fandate thingy on next week. , I have to do a lot of things. First, call Hanna. She grabbed her iPhone 5s and dail Hanna's number quickly. 

"Yeoboseyo." Hanna greeted well. 

"Hanna! Hanna! Hanna!" She screamed. Overly excited. 

"Wae, wae?" The girl on the line asked.

"I won the fandate contest!" She shouted. 

"Omo! Are you seriously? Omo!" Said Hanna who is half shouting.

"Yes babe! I am freaking serious." Nara said.

"Chukahae, baby! Have fun okay! I am so envy!" Hanna said. 

"Neh, neh. Yah, you should wait for Fandate with EXO!" Nara said to Hanna, her bestfriend that is also a kpop fan. But, Hanna's biases are EXO. 

"Of course! Babe, I got to go. Mom asked me to accompany her to mall. Christmas is near. I will call you real soon. I hang up." 

"Ah, neh." Tooot, tooot.https://24.media.tumblr.com/54451d0d0918fc9f12ad0d5370552481/tumblr_mt4hspBn6K1s4s5szo1_500.png

Nara sighed. 'What is so fun with Christmas. I dont get it.' She thought to herself. "Whatever, I have to prepare for this no matter what." 

A week has passed. Nara already packed her bag and dressed up (A/N : >>her outfit<<) to go to the Incheon Airport because it's located on Busan. She walked out from her room and entered the living room. Seeing her parents and also her only brother sitting on the living room waiting for her. "Mianhae, I am late." Nara smiled. "Wow, You're so pretty!" Sejin, her mother said and caress her cheek. "Have fun, neh?" Her father said. Nara nods. 

After saying goodbye to her family, Nara walked out from her house and she quickly went inside the taxi because the weather is too cold. All the winners are asked to gathered at the Busan Airport. Include Nara, there are five winners. Each of them will their get one favorite member as a guidance. Nara really hope that she will get Minho. After arrived Busan, She walked out from the arrival door and found a lot of people waiting for their own family or whatever. The letter said, when you arrived Busan you have to find for 'Fandate with SHINee (Your name)''s signboard. Her eyes started to moves around and she saw it. Gosh, I swear I want that signboard. It have my name on it! 

The person who held the signboard bows to Nara and asks for a confirmation letter. Nara gives him and he says, "Congratulations for the winning, Miss Kim Nara! Follow me. The other winners has arrived." Nara bows. 'Awkward' She thought. "Guys, so here's the last winner! She's Kim Nara. Say 'hi' first juseyo." The guy who held the signboard just now informed to the others. Kim Nara bowed. "Annyeong, I am Kim Nara." They smiled. 'Wow, their outfit. I bet all of them are so expensive. While me? Just wearing a simple sweater and sneaker. Gosh, I am so unfashionable.' Nara thought. "Hi Nara, I am Ae Cha." Ae Cha, the very first person who approached Nara. Then, one by one approached Nara.

Even they are wearing super expensive outfit (maybe), they are so friendly. Ae Cha, Soojung, Miyoung and Yul are their names. The one who really close to Nara is Ae Cha. The first girl who approached her. 
 


Hello readers! Please subscribe, comment and upvote! I'll really appreciate it. -Yoorae-