Final Chapter xD

Boyfriend Long Legs

 

6 months later...

 

The day passed so quickly. No one could stop the time or slowed down the speed of life time. Everyone in senior high school graduated with happy expression, but some were so sad because their 4 boys would leave the school. Eh? So that meant Jungshin could pass the exam! It took long times ago... He was in same grade 3 years ago, but also other members such as Yonghwa, Jonghyun and Minhyuk too. Because the 3 boys needed to make Jungshin passed. They were very happy and showed their grateful to Boram who saved their lives from being High School students. 

 

Lovey Dovey University...

 

A lady in a neat university uniform was walking awesomely. Beside her was a tall man who was carrying a small chair. He was so handsome in new uniform by adding big glasses on his eyes.  

 

Then there was a beautiful girl was walking passed by both of them. Jungshin lower his glasses and looked at her.

" Ya! Lee Jungshin! How can you look at other girl while I am here?:@" 

 

Name:Jeon Boram 

Major: Scientific Literature

 

 

Boram scolded Jungshin then she took that small chair from Jungshin's hand and stepped on it to slap Jungshin's head.

 

" Ouch! Boram! Wait for me! " 

 

Jungshin ran after Boram after she left angrily. 

 

Name: Lee Jungshin

Major: Art of Acting

 

 

 

 

...

 

" The next winner who wins The Best Writer Award goes to.... Ham Eunjung!!!" 

 

" Hooo~~~~! Eunjung ! I love you!" 

 

" Thank you, thank you!" Eunjung held her award happily. 

 

She still smiled sweetly...Then someone made her a wake...

 

" Ham Eunjung!!! How dare you sleep in my session, huh???!"  Professor Kim scolded Eunjung who was sleeping in the class. Then she slowly wrote something in her notebook. Well, History was her boring subject...

 

Name: Ham Eunjung 

Major: Scientific Literature

" Sorry for late, teacher^_^" 

 

" Go to your seat!" 

 

Boram went to sit near Eunjung. Then Eunjung looked back at Boram just like OH-It'S-YOU-AGAIN! 

 

" Why do you choose this major too? O.O Don't tell me you are here because of me kkk" Eunjung said shyly.

 

" Crazy:> It's because Jungshin. I want to make Jungshin even more famous by my novels kkkk xD " Boram said of excited.

 

" Ya! You love him so much. I still appreciate you in that time. I heard he is studying acting now,right?"

 

" Yep. And your Minhyuk also." 

 

" Ah~ Don't talk about that nagging man in front of me again. Just heard about his name, I almost get diarrhoea-_-" 

 

" What's wrong with you both? O.o" 

 

" well, I don't like his jealousy-_- he was jealous me so much. Even I am with a dog. He said he can't let me love his dog more than him. "

 

" Oh.., Really bad -_- luckily that Jungshin isn't like him xD <3 he always follow me. Hoho " 

 

" Would you mind if we exchange boyfriend a month? XD " Eunjung said with cute voice.

 

" Mwo????:@ " Boram upper her voice as lion. Then what could Eunjung do? Of cause, she would be soft as a rabbit haha.

 

" Well, I just want to know your reaction hehe x'D Minhyuk is famous already. So do you want Jungshin gets well-known more?:>" 

 

" Oh? How? " Boram looked at Eunjung with excited.

 

"By just using his name in my novel xD hahaha" Eunjung said proudly.

 

" Wak! Continue your dream-_-" Boram ignored Eunjung.

 

...

 

1 week later...

 

There were a lot of girls were waiting in row to buy weekly fan-fiction book. It was a story book that published one chapter in a week. It was Eunjung's novel, title" Good Girl, Bad Girl ". It was about an innocent rich girl who named Eunjung ( herself) met her childhood friend by chance. But he was a gangster that had many enemies. His name was Minhyuk( of cause her nagging boy :p). Then they both loved each other, but unfortunately, Eunjung was by Minhyuk's enemy, Jungshin( poor Jungshin-_- xD ). Then there was a big fight between group of Minhyuk and Jungshin's. But today chapter was written that Minhyuk died....

 

" Hik Hik... And why? T_T" Dani wiped her tear after finishing reading. 

 

" I said that this story isn't good to read! -.- but you don't listen to me. " Jungie who was Dani's twin took the book from Dani and read.

 

" Then give my book back!-.-" Dani pulled back, but Jungie stopped her.

 

" Ya! Don't you see? It made you cry. So it's not good for you xD see? I am really care for you:>" Jungie tried to make an excuse.

 

" Hehe, you're my good sister T^T hik hik! Why did Minhyuk oppa need to be die? Haaaaa~ Jungshin is so bad! I hate him that made Eunjung and Minhyuk hurt."  Dani wiped her rainy nose with Jungie’s shirt.

 

( Aigoo-_- this story is kinda sad... But how can my twin cried so hard like this?) Jungie thought and pushed Dani’s head away.

´’s head away.

“Ya! It’s my shirt!”

 

...

 

Ring Ring Ring ding dong~ you made my heart skipped by your call~~~

 

" Yeoboseyo? Eunjung is saying." Eunjung picked up her phone after it rang while she was writing her novel carefully.

 

[Hello, sister! I am your fan. I always love and support your novels.]

 

" Hehe, Thank you. I am really glad to hear that." Eunjung said shyly as rubbed her back neck.

 

[ But why,sister??? Why did you let Minhyuk die in " Good Girl, Bad Girl"? Please let Minhyuk alive back~~~ hik hik ToT ] no other than Dani-_-

 

Eunjung could hear her fan's crying voice. Then her frightened replaced the excited of her feeling at the moment...

 

" Ah... Don't cry. It's just a fiction. Not a real. " 

 

[ Can't you just make Minhyuk alive back,author? And please don't make Eunjung ends up with Jungshin!>.< he is so bad!] 

 

Tud Tud tud.... Suddenly, The calling was cut off unconsciously. 

 

" Hello? Hello?._."  

 

Eunjung suddenly closed her book quickly. Because she was writing " Good Girl, Bad Girl". She bit her nails of thinking. What Do I Do???? T^T

 

...

 

Jungshin had just finished his first filming for first episode. But everyone knew him since before debuted. 

 

[What's wrong?] Boram said from the phone.


 

"I just wanna say, I miss you" Jungshin talked phone with smiling as he walking down from office.


 

[ Miss you too,baby :* you already called me 20 times today to say these-_-] 


 

" Don't you like it? Then I wanna say I really love you~" 


 

[ Ya! I'm so shy. When will we marry?]


 

" We will after you gain your height :*" 


 

" Go to die,Lee Jungshin!!!" 

 

Many eggs were flying toward Jungshin immediately. 

 

" Ya! o.O" Jungshin put his phone in his pocket then quickly protect himself from eggs with Jacket and went into a van.

 

" Lee Jungshin! I hate you!"

" You Eunjung and killed Minhyuk!" 

 

" Ya!!!!>.<" 

 

Those girls kept chasing and throw eggs after the van.

 

" Ya! Is it real that you a girl name Eunjung and killed me? O.o" Minhyuk asked Jungshin when they were in the same van.

 

" Ya! Crazy! I did nothing! Aish!" Jungshin wiped the egg from his shoulder.

 

" If you dare to a girl names Eunjung who is my girl, I will cut you into peices :>" 

 

" I would like to panda instead!" 

" Ya! You dared to look down my girlfriend?"

" who said?-_- I just say that because it meant I won't do. She's yours. You should know my exact meaning hehe xD "

 

"Good... But you are so famous haha that why those girls throw you eggs. They really love me." Minhyuk kept teasing Jungshin.

 

" You wanna be famous like that?" 

Jungshin took egg from a basket and throw to Minhyuk.

 

...

 

" 100 fans threw eggs to new actor, Lee Jungshin"

 

" Jungshin killed Eunjung and Minhyuk???"

 

" Do you think what character that Jungshin should be in drama?" 

 

Jungshin was reading many articles on the internet sadly.  There were many bad news about him. Also bad comments since he didn't do anything. It was just rumor that those online websites spread un real news to make everyone go to their website.

 

" How come? I got many anti Y_Y " 

 

I'm a loner~I'm a loner~I'm a loner~ daridaridu~

 

" Jungshin is saying." 

 

[ Hello, I am a PD of K Entertainment. Are you interesting to act as Joonie in " Cruel"?]

 

" Hoho, Really? Can you tell me the character, please" Jungshin's face suddely changed.

 

[ well, since you are really famous. You are so suit withr character^_^]

 

" Thank You for your invitation. I really glad to cast, but nowadays, I am working in my own business." -_-

 

... 

 

" Ya! You did it???? >.<" Boram shouted to Eunjung as she held a book next to her chest.

 

" W-What? I know nothing._." Eunjung quickly finished her eating and tried to escape from Boram. 

 

" Ham Eunjung! If you dare to walk even more a step, let's end our friendship..."

 

"..." 

 

...

 

Eunjung gave her phone to Boram. Then Boram widen her eyes after she read fans' messages that sent to Eunjung.

 

" Hik hik! You know? I always laugh happily after I read my fans' messages. But now I really want to change to study business in abroad T^T" Eunjung complained to Boram.

 

" hahahaha! XD Don’t stop. If you stop no one make Jungshin more famous. " Boram laughed as she kept reading.

 

" Ya! You don't have to laugh in my sadness T_T I couldn’t believe that I made Jungshin in trouble. In my novel, Minhyuk  died, but I am pity on Jungshin."

 

 

" yep-_- but famous in bad news:@ you have to pay him back! If he knew you did this, he would break your head."

 

" Aigoo T^T I didn't mean to make him in trouble. I just want him to be famous since he is my idol. And now you can see my novel really works on people." 

 

" You killed my boyfriend >.<"

 

" Ya! I'm a writer not a god T^T how can I kill and make people alive?"

 

" ah... I see now-_- I come here just want you to tell me how to write a good novel xD kkk" 

 

" Bad girl -_- you made me eat my feeling." 

....

 

After Eunjung's novel," Good Girl, Bad Girl" ended. Jungshin got more well-known and was called by many agencies. But he always rejected them by only few words" I'm so shy to be in. Hehe “then those casts always went to Minhyuk, then Jonghyun and then Yonghwa. Boram always scolded Jungshin that rejected the casts. 

 

Today, Jungshin visited Boram. Boram was trying hard to debut her first novel.  

" Hmm... This book really look good!" Jungshin rubbed a book on Boram's desk and opened it.

 

" It's my short fiction^_^ You can read it if you love book." Boram smiled sweetly to Jungshin.

 

" Well, I love book, but I don't like reading xD hehehe " 

 

" If you don't read, I'll shoot you-_-" Boram made gun sign to Jungshin.

 

" ah ok ok. " 

 

1 hour later...

 

" ah! ! The boy told his close friend to look after his girlfriend when he went to abroad just several months, because he really trust his friend. But who know? After he went back, his friend betrayed him by dared to love and take his girlfriend from him while his girlfriend was innocent! Dawn! This meant don't too much trust on people! I really hate this kind of friend!>.< ! " 

 

Jungshin said angrily and throw Boram's book away.

 

" Ya! It's my book o.o you are too much in drama." Boram said.

 

" But I really hate that kind of person >.< " 

 

" ya! Calm dawn._. It's just a story." 

Suddenly, Boram hugged Jungshin to comfort him. Because she afraid if Jungshin couldn't control his anger and faint again...

 

" Jungshin..?"

 

" ..."

 

" Jungshin!!????" 

 

Boram tried to shake Jungshin, but he still not a wake.

 

" Jungshin...! Please be ok ... I am crazy that I made you read that kind of story. Sorry! Wake up!" Boram tried to carry Jungshin on her back. It's so hard for her since she was short and Jungshin had long legs. 

 

...

 

At hospital...

 

Boram kept praying at outside when Jungshin still not a wake in the room.The little sound of heart machine kept running as usual. Doctors tried to cure Jungshin's situation. 

 

" How can this happened, Boram?" Mr. Lee asked Boram with simple face. But in his chest was so hurt to see his son in this condition.

 

" I wanted him to read my book... Then the storyline made him into high temper... I never thought that this could make him to be in serious condition like this... T_T it's my fault. Hik hik. " Boram covered her face of crying. 

 

" He will be ok, Boram. It's not your fault..." Boram's mother hugged her daughter.

 

" well... It's not your fault,Boram. But it's his fault."

 

" What do you mean,sir? .." Boram looked at Mr. Lee.

 

" He had a type of heart ill. He need to operate his heart to cure. But he was afraid. He afraid that his operation won't be success, so he choose to stay like this to see everyone. Especially ... You.,, Boram" 

 

" He is crazy... T_T " 

 

Boram's mother just sighed after knowing that.... She looked at Boram sadly of pity...

 

( How can these bad things happened to my daughter's life?) 

 

" The patience is a wake now. This would happen when a patience's ill condition nearly went to the last day. But recently, several patience who were in the same condition as him were successfully survived. There are 2 days more possible to save his life if you are agree to send him to abroad for operation." The doctor went out.

 

" What do you mean with possible??? You have to make him alive... You are a doctor, you have to save him! " Boram couldn't controll herself now. 

 

" Be patient, but the worst thing is... He doesn't want to do the operation. Even we guarantee of the successful. "

 

" Boram... I think you can do this... Stop crying..." Mr Lee looked at Boram...

 

....

 

Jungshin just laying on bed silently. It didn't mean he didn't do anything. But he was thinking. How many days that he could meet his girl? How can he made the promise to marry and stay with her forever? If he went abroad, would he survived and met her again?... 

 

" Shin... " Boram tried hard to smile.

 

" Don't try to persuade me..." 

 

" Don't you love me?... Did you forget what you promised to me? I gain a height now. Hehe" Boram tried to make a joke.

 

" How?"

 

" from 155cm to 155.3cm hehe"

 

" pabo..." 

 

" You don't cate about me?"

 

" Who say?"

 

" Don't you want to marry me?"

 

" Let's marry now haha"

 

" You can't. You have to do the operation first. "

 

" But if it won't be success?"

 

" You're wrong, Shinnie. 2 days more that we can meet if you don't go abroad. It's 100% you will leave me forever. But if you go abroad, yoy can be back to me. And we will stay together happily. It's just 2 days different... Believe in me, Shin... This operation will be successful... Believe-believe ... In me.." Suddenly , Boram let her tear out as water...

 

" ..." 

 

" you should know... I tried too hard to be nowadays with you. Don't you just follow me one more wish?... I will aways wait for you..."

 

" Then don't let other man be near you except your father... I don't want this happen as your story...hehe" 

 

Jungshin's words made Boram smiled. He gave a hope to her now... Also to his life.

 

" I will keep this as promise. And you too! You have to be strong and fight with that ill, and comeback to marry me. We need to marry before Minhyuk and Eunjung,right?" 

 

" yeah...don't cry. I hate girl's tear..you have to promise and wait for me,okay? We will marry together..."

 

Then they both hugged each other...

 

....

Months later...

 

Jungshin was standing in front of Boram. She kept her beautiful smile to him. 

 

" You are so dumb, Jeon Boram."

"..." 

" You are a liar! "

"..."

" You said you will wait for me... You won't let Minhyuk and Eunjung marry before us... "

" And why????!!! I hate you!!!" 

 

Jungshin squeezed his chest painfully as his eyes flooded of tear... 

He bit his lower lip even tighter and tighter when her smile always showed to him in the past... She did for him a lot... A lot... Really a lot...


 

Back to the past...


 

After Jungshin was transferred to abroad, Boram became weaker and weaker. She couldn't even walk properly.  


 

" I hope he will be able to forget me after this... I can't be selfish." 


 

" You did this is right. I am wrong to let you both meet each other. Or you won't be hurt long times ago." Mr Lee.


 

" No... This is really best thing for me before I'm gone. I always study in Female High School. Some likes to bully me. But he taught me what the beautiful love is. At least, before I go, I still can persuade him to do the operation. " Boram said as looking up to the plane.


 

Boram had  known that she had a cancer  a week ago after she saw  a medicine paper under a closet. It was a cancer that could be cured. Her mother kept hiding this because she didn't want Boram to feel upset with her life. Boram's mother lied that it was a milk, but in fact the milk that Boram drank everyday were medicine to long her life. Even though Boram tried to smile to make people around her happy. The day that Jungshin did the operation, it was the day that Boram slept forever... As her little tear came out...

 

 

~I just wanna say, I miss you~ 

[ Miss you too,baby :* you already called me 20 times today to say these-_-] 

 

~ Don't you like it? Then I wanna say I really love you~

 

~yeah...don't cry. I hate girl's tear..you have to promise and wait for me,okay? We will marry together...~


 


 

" 1 minute more..." The doctors were busy in operating Jungshin's heart. 

 

~ I will keep this as promise. And you too! You have to be strong and fight with that ill, and comeback to marry me. We need to marry before Minhyuk and Eunjung,right?~

 

 

" Bravo! This is successful!" 

 

Jungshin's operation went success...

His father always made excuse to make Jungshin staying in abroad more to make Jungshin better first. If he knew that Boram died, Jungshin would be in dangerous. Mr. Lee faked Boram's letters as sending to Jungshin every weeks to make Jungshin felt better. And also asked Boram's mother to send Boram's unseen photo before...

Jungshin talked phone with Boram... But it was just the fake voice that made by technology... 

 

Everything he was living with fake after Boram left... 

 

...

 

Jungshin read Boram's latest novel. It was the story about them. And the end... She just let a short meesage...

 

[ I won't leave a sweet message to you for remember me. I am not sweet as other girls. I am too dumb to love you. I am so happy that I can change you. Don't waste my trying. So please take care your life well. ]

 

Jungshin closed the book then he looked up to the sky as trying to hold his tear.

 

" You don't know that... The one who is living ... Is hard as hell more than the one who gone..."

 

..,

Months later...

 

The wedding was starting. Everyone were happy in chatting. 

" Dani, you looked ugly in this white dress :P  Jonghyun oppa and me are the best." Jungie twin sister then held Jonghyun's hand.

 

" Ya! It's too much >.< Jonghyun oppa is mine." Then Dani went to pull Jonghyun.

 

" ya! Stop now! Do you think I am a thing? You both are still kids--' so annoying." Then Jonghyun left them.

 

" It's your fault-_-" Jungie

 

" yours! "

 

" Wow! I am really excited to see Jungshin's wife >.<" Eunjung said.

 

" He really cut his mind from Boram so fast-_- still playboy." Minhyuk

 

" How can you say that to him? >.< he is pitiful --' " 

 

" You always against me over him >.< I'm jealous! "

 

" -_- When will you change your character? I will be back to Kris if you dare to jealous me without reason again." Eunjung folded her arms.

 

" You dare???" 

 

" Eunjung~ marry me<3" suddenly a woman in a big dress kneel down in front of Eunjung.

 

" Ya! Unnie. I love male not female. " Eunjung frown as everyone looked at them palely.

 

" Ya! I'm Kris>.< " that woman said.

 

" what??? Kris is a boy. Are you his twin that he asked to confess me?" 

Eunjung looked at that woman carefully. 

 

" I said I am a real man! I am Kris! >.<" Then that woman took off the wig then... It's Kris o.O

 

O.O

O.o

 

" What made you being like this?" Eunjung laughed.

 

" It's because...."

 

" Ahhhhhhh!!!!! Finally I found you Kris oppa >.< " then that gay, Daesung appeared again-_-

 

" Aigoo... My life. Goodbye!" Then Kris ran away again.

 

" Aigoo-_- poor him." Eunjung

" Poor me" Minhyuk

" Wae?:P"

 

" Because you never accept my propose-_-" 

 

" I promised to Boram :P I won't marry before Jungshin and her..."

 

" what???? How can you promise like that? T_T then we can't marry forever.... Let's live together and have children as European<3"

 

" Which part of your brain that you used?-_- that them. Jungshin is marrying with Boram-_-" Eunjung pointed to Jungshin and...

 

" What???? Jungshin is marrying with Boram's photo?" 

 

Well... Jungshin didn't want to break the promise with Boram... The first girl that he wanted to marry with was Boram... Even she passed away, but she still in his heart and forever...

And then he would spend his life in abroad...

 

- The End-

 

Added part...

 

8 years later...

 

" Dani~! Take a bath for Daehyun, please-_- I will take a bath for Junki." Jonghyun told his wife, Dani who was busy taking a cute photo of herself.

 

" Unfair!>.< how can you let Jungie free? You should take a bath for Daehyun. And let Jungie take a bath for Junki. "

 

" Ya!!! Don't you have eyes? I am washing my son and your son's clothes that dirties by -_- do you want to exchange with me?" Jungie said as wanted to throw clothes to Dani's head.

 

" Ok ok-_-" Dani went to take a bath for her son.

 

Jonghyun got married with both girls who were twins. And their characters still kids. But Jonghyun still loved them even if they were annoying sometimes. 

 

...

 

" Hey yo! Can I come to play with you? " a girl with teenager figure went into a crowded of children who were playing rope jumping.

She was... an 8 -year-old girl e,e Click Here

" Aigoo! This old girl again-_- let's go. I don't like her old face." A girl said as told her friends to walk away.

 

" She is so annoying-_- how can a big girl as her is 8 years old?" 

 

The big girl looked at those kids who were walking away from her. Then she started to wipe.

 

" I'm always alone T_T just my face is older and I am bigger is wrong? They are too much... Hik hik... Omma! Appa! Why did you born me to be old? ToT I hate yuhhhh~! " 

She kept crying as eating ice-cream alone. 

 

" Don't blame your parent, kid. You will have me as your friend :) " He was Jungshin. 8 years he was in abroad, and now he went back to Korea for his business. He also didn't have a new girlfriend too. He just wanted to walk around Seoul, then he saw this girl. At first, he thought that she was 18 years up, but after he heard her speech, he thought she got brain problem... Then he just wanted to comfort her.

 

" Really? " she looked at Jungshin happily.

 

" Yeah ^_^"

 

" But I feel like I used to see you somewhere o.o " she caught Jungshin's face.

 

" Huh? Where? ^_^ "

 

" In my dad's photo :D " then she took a photo from her pocket to Jungshin.

 

" W-what? Who is your dad? " Jungshin got shocked after there were Yonghwa,Jonghyun,Minhyuk and himself.

 

" My dad is Kang Minhyuk ^_^ the best drummer ever. But now he changed his job to be the cook. My mother is Ham Eunjung, she is the best writer <3" she said without thinking. But it made Jungshin almost fell from the bench.

 

" You must be confused. How can a young man as Minhyuk had a big and old face daughter as you?"

 

" Ya... Ahjussi:< you looked down on me too?" She said as about to cry.

 

" Ah no ^_^ I just - just..."

 

" well, it's ok ^_^ because you will be my fiancé soon hoho! My dad always tell me everyday before I eat that if I eat, I will grow up faster and then he will engage you with me<3 " She said shyly.

“Mwo?-_- “

 

“Appa said that you are the worst in CNBLUE, You always fail the exam, but I still love you, Ahjuss <3 You are my idol of failed exam.”

 

“Oh?--_--“

 

“He said you has really old face more than your age, you are just like me. He he then he really want me to marry with you because we have the same old face.”She said happily as cover her cheeks.

 

“More?-_-“

 

“And… T-T you’re are the best man ever that really kept the promise…. My dad said you got married with a ghost. I’m jealous.”

 

“Dawn… he will die for sure…”

 

“What?O.o “

 

 

 

...

 

" Jiyeon! Where are you???" Eunjung looked under her daughter's bed.

 

" Baby Dino! Where are you? I will hit those kids for you that dare to ignore you. Daughtie!!!!>.<" Minhyuk went to the play ground.

 

" Appa!!! Dino is here! :D I found ahjussi<3 " Jiyeon dragged Jungshin to Minhyuk.

 

" Jungshin o.o" Minhyuk suddenly widen his eyes.

 

" Is she really your daughter?" Jungshin gave a dead glare to Minhyuk.

 

" Y-Yes... Welcome to be back xD " Minhyuk 

 

" You'll be dead!!!! How can you told those things to her????" 

 

Then Jungshin chased to kick Minhyuk's as Minhyuk was trying to run away.

 

" Ahjussi! Take Dino with you >.

 

 

-Ended- xD


Thanks for everyone that spent your time to read my un tidy story xD

Everyone that comments and subscribed really made this random writer has a hope.

Thank You very much. I am sorry for words missing or wrong grammar.

Finally I can finish this story x'D well, it's maybe my 3 or 4 stories that were completed among my 70 stories e,e