Chapter 5

Boyfriend Long Legs

" Jeon Boram!!! You are dead! " 

Suddenly, Eunjung ran into the class quickly with a big paper.

" What?" Boram replied innocently.
" Look! " Eunjung put paper on the desk strongly.

Boram widened her eyes immediately after she read the statement. It was about the competition. 

" Jungshin will die, if you lose. What did you do? I supposed everyone can join... How can a short girl as you win? Aigoo! I'm going crazy now." Eunjung messed her hair stressfully. After everyone was trying hard to practice Taekwondo,suddenly the new announcement said that the face of JYP wanted to compete with Boram only.

"..."
 Boram said nothing and felt down about Eunjung looked down at her height. Boram was trying to ignore this competition, because she thought it's a competition of taking Jungshin to be boyfriend. But after she didn't see Jungshin a week, then she realized he was in danger. Then she thought about whay happened in the past...

-flashback-

" Will you be my boyfriend???" Suzy still pointed a gun to Jungshin.

" Calm down, Suzy." Jungshin looked at Suzy with shocked.

" You think I am a toy as other girls? You should know at first that what I want, I will get it. You dare to play with my feeling. You are too much!" Suzy said coldly. 

" It's yourself. Who let you fall by yourself? You female  is clumsy. I didn't even say I will be your boyfriend after dating." Jungshin said carelessly.

" Ya!!!!Lee Jungshin!!! " Suzy shouted loudly as she began to shoot Jungshin. Everyone in the shop were running out. Jungshin just closed his eyes...

BANG!!!!!

Kreuk!

Jungshin opened his eyes. He saw Suzy was holding her hand painfully as her gun at the other place. 

" Are you ok? Let's get out from here!"

 Boram dragged Jungshin. It's Boram who ran to kick Suzy's hand up. He was curious since when she stayed here and saw everything. He looked back at Suzy a bit before following Boram. Well... This little girl was not weak...

" Why did you help me?" Jungshin asked as he was eating bread. They were sitting at the bench in the park together.

" I can't stand to see people did illegal thing." Boram said.

" But I am a bad man. Suzy is a girl and suffered from my play."

Boram was in silent. She asked herself why didn't she hate Jungshin who was a playboy? It's love made her blind already. 

" Well, I don't want CNBLUE lose a bassist. Be-because I-like Minhyuk. " 
Boram was stutter. 
" Oh? Don't want to lose a bassist, because you love Minhyuk? Haha... I can smell your nervous sense now. Just tell me that you love me." Jungshin began to play with Boram.

" A bad man as you, how can I love? You are my student." Boram tried to escape.

" Really? Then do you know why good girl loves bad man?" 

" It's because she is blind." 

" No, It's because she is short :P " Jungshin wiggled his eyebrow. Then Boram hit his head.

" You're crazy?" 

" A short girl  can't touch the tall boy's head~"  Jungshin stood up.

"Yeah! But I can slap your head!" Boram stood on the bench and slap Jungshin's head...

-End flashback-

" ya! What are you dreaming??? Go to practice Taekwondo now! I will help you." Eunjung woke Boram from the dream. 

" Huh?" 

" No huh! I know you can do it. Please save our idol now! " 

Boram was dragged by Eunjung. She didn't understand what Eunjung's real mind. She looked down on Boram's height at first, then she encourage the short girl... Well... Random random speech...

...

In a dark room, there wasn't enough air in the area. Jungshin was in a cage. He was laying his back to cage and looked back to old man who was smoking and looked at Jungshin too. 
" Make this brat wake up again."

After then the man's guard watered a tub of cold water to Jungshin. Jungshin still acted as didn't care.

" You brat... You really look down on my daughter. She is the most beautiful girl that everyone wants her. But you made my daughter cry everyday. I didn't know why she loved you like this...it's because of you." 

" ... " 

" I know my daughter is still young and childish. But I can't stand that you make her like this..." 

-flashback-
Suzy messed everything in the house. Then she sat alone silently. Mr Bae was worry about his daughter very much. After he knew about Jungshin and Suzy, he got angry. Then he commanded his men to investigate about Jungshin. After Jungshin left CNBLUE club and walked alone, then he was caught. Mr Bae was about to kill Jungshin, but Suzy stopped him. Then she suggested to make a girl who closed to Jungshin hurt instead. It's Boram.., Suzy still remembered her face... Boram used to be her enemy since they both in female school. Suzy was kicked out from female high school after she got a fight with Boram in that day. Now it's time that she revenged with Boram again... But did Boram remember her?

-End flashback-

The man switched on the TV. Then there were a lot of people on TV. 

" Boram! Fighting! " Eunjung's voice sounded from TV.

Boram was holding her fists and looked back to her partner nervously. She was Rainey from Setec. She was good at Taekwondo and received a lot of awards. All of her competitor always went to hospital after they lost. 

" Are you crazy??? How can you let the little girl as her to compete with that elephant girl?" Jungshin yelled after he saw Boram was competing with a strong girl.

" Oh? You seem like to care about her a lot. This girl isn't weak as you see. She used to be a gangster in female school." 

Jungshin was shocked about this. He couldn't imagine a clever and quiet girl as Boram was a gangster. 

" I don't care. But she is innocent. She isn't related to this story."

" innocent? My daughter also innocent too. If she win this competition, I'll free you."

" Why don't you kill me? Don't mistreat other, they know nothing. I did by myself, I should receive a lone." 

" It's not happy to see you die easily. I want you and her pay everything back to my daughter. "


Suzy smiled a lone as she watched TV. 
" Jeon Boram... You'll dead..." 

Boram fell down many times. She was trying to get up. 
" Boram! Fighting!" Everyone yelled.

" come on, girl~ " Rainey smirked.

Boram wiped her nosebleed.  She felt that it's betrayed competition. It's not Taekwondo, but more into boxer kind. 

" You betray ! " Boram said.
Then she was hit again from Rainey's leg. Boram felt dizzy suddenly. Why did she do this? Did Jungshin do anything for her? The answer was none... Then why was she doing now? It's love a side again. She couldn't let Jungshin die. She believed that god bring this beautiful man to her life. She fell into his love since first meet already... 
This would make Jungshin understand her... 
...

" I say stop it!!!!" Jungshin suddenly hugged his left chest hardly. It always happened when he got into high temper.  He couldn't stand to see Boram in this bad situation.  

...
( Jeon Boram, what was you in the past? You were a strong girl, not weak like this.... You will win.) Boram thought and stood up again.

" hahaha! Look! You like a drunk girl." Rainey laughed hard.

" I'm drunk. Do you know where is my shoe..? " 

" this girl got hit still crazy now haha." Rainey was about to give her last power kick to Boram, but Boram jumped to kick Rainey's face first. Everyone was in silent.

" well...you are my shoe..." Boram smirked as her foot touched her competitor's face.

" Boram won!!!!" Everyone cheered.

BREB!

Boram's mind started to blank and fainted suddenly...

" Boram!" 

....

There was a small arguing between a man and a woman. 
" Lee Minho! You are dawn crazy! How dare you drag my daughter into this crazy competition,huh?" Boram's mother hit Jungshin's dad many times with tears.

" I'm sorry, Shinhye. I also stop her too, but she still want to do. I know my son is a bad boy. He should deserve to die, but he is also my son. I also can't let him die too. He used to be really good son."

" To save tour son, then let my daughter hurt almost die like this? I'm so disappointed that take her to your school. I supposed she will live better... I have only one child, you see?"

" I also have  only one son too. Your daughter also loves my son too. Don't you want your daughter happy?"

" Happy your ! If anything bad happened to my daughter, I'll burn your house." Boram's mother said weakly. Then Jungshin's dad hugged her.

" She will be ok."

A small body was on the patient bed. She still didn't awake. The oxygen helper still be used. Jungshin looked at Boram quietly. 

" You are dawn crazy again, Jeon Boram. I want to die, but you always appear to ruin it." 

He just sat nearby and didn't even touch her. He also want to have a lover, but he just couldn't trust a girl. He wanted to revenge by breaking girls' heart after a girl broke his heart years ago. She used him as a toy. ..

Back to years ago...

A fat boy with innocent face was handing a gift to a beautiful girl. 
" Jessica noona... I love you. I always support you. Your voice is amazing. Can you be my girlfriend?" He said shyly. She took a gift from him and read the card in gift.

" Your name is Lee Jungshin? " 

" Yes... Hehe"

" Have you ever look at the mirror?" 

" I always practice singing in front of the mirror  to sing with you one day kkk"

" aigoo, this boy. Are you sure that want to be my boyfriend?"

" yes."

" Then if you can find this ring for me back, I'll think about you." Jessica said before take of her ring and throw it into a school lake.

Brung!!!!

Jungshin jumped to the lake suddenly. He tried and tried. He got up from water then he downed to water again. Jessica just went shopping or sang Karaoke. It's her ex boyfriend's ring. 

" Noona! I found it!" Jungshin ran to Jessica who was making star papper. She looked at the fat boy palely then she laughed and clapped.

" Well, you are really clever(?) . If you can make 1000 star papers, you will be my boyfriend." Jessica pointed to the papers then she got up and gave a kiss on Jungshin's cheek.

" Good luck, boy." 

Jungshin was freezed of excited. He ignored to review his lesson before exam. What he did was only make 1000 star papers. Day by day, he only focus on the star papers...
In that year he was so young and innocent. 
One day after he done making 1000 star papers, he gave to Jessica. 
" Will you be my girlfriend?" He smiled.

" Well..." Jessica hugged Jungshin and whispered to his ear...
" Wake up, you are drunk. Look at yourself, fat boy. " 

Jungshin's heart broke into pieces with her words. She took his 1000 star papers in a big bottle to a famous boy in school. He was Lee Jinki. Then there was an announcement that Jessica won the contest of making star papers and be Jinki's girlfriend. 
He was dumb... Really dumb... He was crazy by himself... She made him wake up...Then he fainted of angry...

Years later, he became a handsome boy and famous in his CNBLUE band. He became a kind boy but always make girls to fall for him, then he left them...


-End flashback-

" She was so weak. To save her, we need to send her more blood." A doctor told Jungshin's dad. 

" I will donate my blood. I also have blood type A." Jungshin went to the doctor. 

" I think I can. You just relax, Jungshin-ah" Mr. Lee rejected.

" why,appa? She helped me." 

" I said you can't is can't. Don't be stubborn." 

" Tell me why?" 

" Did you forgot about your ill?" 

"..." Jungshin was in silent. He was too happy till forgot that he also had own disease... Well, it's a point that he always make himself happy and never wanted to be in relationship with girls. Because he didn't want the girl that he really loved hurt because of him...

...

Months later...

There were 2 girls were arguing that there was Jonghyun in the middle.

" Ya! Jungie! He is my finance! You can't marry with him!" Dani yelled to her twin sister. They were really different except thier skin & height were the same.

" Ya, Dani! I am your older twin sister. I was born before you a minute, It should be me who is Jonghyun's oppa fiancée >.<" 

" STOP IT!!!! You both make me crazy! I don't know why my parents engaged me with you since I had never saw a sun yet! So old traditional! " Jonghyun cut their speech.

" So you want to break the engagement? " Dani and Jungie said in the same time.

" I will choose you both to be my wives!" 

" Ahhhhh!!!! I don't agree! You are only mine!" Jungie jumped to hit Jonghyun's head but Dani pushed her a side.

" ya! He is my future husband! You can't touch my husband's precious head." 

" Oh my god!!!! I'm leaving!" Jonghyun held his head and ran away because of his young fiancee who were twin.

" Jonghyun oppa!!!>.<"

...
" Oppa~~~ I want this" IU pointed to a bling bling necklace.

" Ah~ it's so expensive." Yonghwa whispered.

"  I want that. " IU pointed to a mini dress.

" ah~ it's too y. " 

" ya!!! Do you buy or not? You point this point that, but never buy --'" the seller scolded Yonghwa and IU.

" aigoo, you are a seller, why so rude to your customer?" Yonghwa scold back.

" But you should know that it's 11 p.m already. We supposed to close at 8 pm. You both here 3 hours without buying anything?--' " 

" oh, baby. Let's go other shop. She is like an evil. " IU dragged Yonghwa away.

" yeah, she is." Yonghwa out his tongue to the seller before leaving.

" They think whom they are? " 

" Park Soyeon!" 

" Oh gosh!" Soyeon was shocked with her boss's voice.

" Who taught you to greet customer like this?" Mrs. Selina fold her arm.

" er... Because..." 

" Tomorrow, no need to work here." 

" Master!!!~ ToT" 

" ok, i'm just kidding. I know he was your ex." 

Soyeon and Selina were helping each other to close thier shop.
...

" Do these exercises." Boram gave Jungshin a page of math. 

" After this, I can go out,right?" 

" You can go flirt anyone as you can." 

" Keep your words,Short girl :P" 

Pok! Boram slapped Jungshin's head.
" Now i'm your teacher. Don't be rude to me." 

10 minutes later...

" I'm done! " Jungshin bended his back of tired. Then he saw Boram was drinking a packet of milk again.

" Ya! You're old already, no need to drink that milk. Let's me drink it! " 

Jungshin grabbed that packet, then drink it.

" Ya! Give it to me back!" 

" wak!!! Is it an expired milk? So sour! :s" Jungshin coughed.

" It's because never drink it. I've drunk it 10 years ago." 

" but why are you still short?" 

" How can I know?" 
Boram pouted before checking Jungshin's answers. He did fast and got 100/100. 

These months ago after that happened, Jungshin paid attention with what Boram taught him. Even though, both of them no one confessed about love yet. Boram still  not spoke. Jungshin hid his feeling really well.

" You did great job. You can go now." Boram said and prepared her documents. 

" Go with me, teacher :D " 

" Where? O.o" Boram blinked.

" Disney Land!" 

" ptf! You think I am a kid? I don't go!" Boram walked away, but Jungshin caught her hand. She was widen her eyes and looked to him, then Jungshin quickly free Boram's hand after realized what he did. 

"C-can't you go? Just once!" 

" Ok! :D" Boram smiled then she held Jungshin's hand.

At Disney Land...

Tall man, short woman... They were holding hands together... Everyone thought if they were father and daughter? Haha... Jungshin always peek Boram's happy face. She has a beautiful eyes smile. Her small face was so cute... 

" Hey girl~! Would you be my girlfriend? You are so cute!" 

Boram looked a 8 years old boy palely. What? He was confessing his love to her since she was much older that can be his omma.

" haha, see ? This boy might thought you were 3 years old girl." Jungshin said like air.

" Pabo~ it's must be someone commanded him." 

" Boram! I really love you why don't you answer me?" That little boy still kneel down and hands his flower to Boram. 

" aigoo~ how can you know my name? I'm 23 already. You should call me noona. "

" No, don't lie me. You are shorter than me. So you are younger than me too. Please accept my love <3" 

Jungshin chuckle.

" aigoo...this boy._. I really want to know who taugh't you that people who are shorter , they are younger... Tell me, who commanded you to do this? I'll buy you that teddy bear."

Boram said as she pointed to the shop.

" That's ahjussi." The little boy pointed to Jungshin.

" what? O.o" Jungshin tried to act innocent.

" well, take this and go to buy it^_^" Boram gave some money to little boy.

" Thank you, ahjuma." 

Boram smiled evilly to Jungshin. Then she took a chair and step on it to hit Jungshin's head. But suddenly he held her on his shoulder and walked.
"Ya! Put me down!!!! " Boram hit Jungshin's back.

" Don't move, or I'll slap your ."

" aw! ert!>.<" 


Jungshin put off Boram from his back. It was nothing special here. There were only a tree with a few leaves and a big long grass only. 

" Don't tell me you took me here to me." Boram joked as look around. It's quiet and scary.

" How clever you are!" He began to catch Boram's shoulders.

" Ya! It's was a joke! O.o" Boram was nervous. And tried to push Jungshin. Then he laughed and messed Boram's hair.


" Haha... Like a little kid." 


" I'm not a kid. You always fool me. But why do you take me here? It's like a ghost field-_-" 


" Ya~ it's my favorite place that I like to come when I was young. You will see the special things soon..,look at that tree." He pointed to the old tree.


Minutes and minutes...


The fire flies went out one by one. And then it went into group to make a beautiful light. It was like a light tree. Boram looked around happily with the fire flies around her. She had never seen this before. 


" This is really amazing, Jungshin! " 
" There other wonderful thing too... They will dance into a figure after they heard the kind of song that we play."
Jungshin said and went to take the guitar that hanged on a tree. 

" really? O.o " 

" You will see :D " 

Then Jungshin started to pinch the string of guitar to make a sound of music " Love Light " . He didn't sing it. He just played the music. 

Boram covered with amazed and excited after she saw those fire flies went to make a sign of heart on the tree. 
Jungshin walked slowly to Boram. 
" Well... I am not a sweet guy. I like to say the truth..." 

"..." Boram listened to Jungshin. Her eyes looked up to him...

" Mmm... I want...to say that.., " Jungshin held Boram's hand as he looked into her eyes...
It was really a romantic night...
His voice was so soft...but...
" Wait! My neck gonna be hurt." Boram was nervous already, so she chose to escape from his eyes by finding a chair to stand on.... Eh? But she still saw his eyes lol.
Jungshin drew his eyebrows with Boram's action.
" You broke my mood, Boram" Jungshin said after Boram stood on a chair then their face are face to face well.
" I'm sorry." Boram said in low tone.
" It's me who should say sorry. I made you tired a lot... "
" Don't say so. It's me who wanted to be tired."
" because you want to be near me,right?" 
" If yes?" Boram dared to loom at him back now.
" I want to be with you every seconds too. It's my words." 
" ..."
" well... I'm just kidding." 
"..."
" eh? "
" Thank you for being so nice to me today... It made me happy like crazy already. It's ok if you can't say that words to me..." 
" I love you,Boram."
" yes?"
" I love you. I want you to be my girlfriend,Jeon Boram!"
" Finally! :D Stubborn boy!" 
Boram hugged Jungshin's neck with excited as the fire flies flew around them. 


 
...

" Ham Eunjung!!!!" Kris was throwing many balls of paper to Eunjung's window at night. 

" Ya! Are you crazy? It's night already!  Go home, you're drunk!" Eunjung head out from window and look to down side. 

" I love you! Be back to me! " 

Kris yelled then the light with colorful were switched on. 
The banner reads " Forgive me. I love you, Eunjung. KrisJung is real!" 
Then he sang and danced[ Boyfriend- Would you be my girlfriend].

 Eunjung was in silent and looked at him dancing. She let out her smile unconsciously, because it was a cute moment...
But...

" Aww~ Oppa is so cute! I am ok to be your girlfriend! :* honey jub jub :*" it's a gay again. He was Daesung in a y mini dress. There was also a flower on his ear too. He was showing kiss sign to Kris.

" !!! You are again!:@" Kris was about to kick Daesung away, suddenly many gays ran toward him. What should he do? Of cause RUN!!!!
Eunjung was laughing so hard with Kris's fans who were all gay. They were saessang(?) :p Then everything went into silent. Eunjung smiled gently and went to her bed back, but suddenly a sound of guitar was played.

[]
Shining star in the sky
The star that's shining from far away
It must have came to my heart
The star that's engraved inside my heart
The star that's shining inside my heart
I think it's you
Do you hear my trembling voice
Oh star
Do you feel my hot heart
You're my star
The love I dreamed about for a long time
I know it's you
Be with me forever
For a long time, even you
Hope that it will shine from the same spot forever
I'll let you borrow my heart only to you...


He was Minhyuk. He replaced his letter on Kris's banner by " Be my girl. I love you, Eunjung. MinJung is real!" 
Then he danced to Shinee - Noona Neomu Yeppeo.

" crazy :D " Eunjung hold her laugh while her tear went out of excited. She hoped that no his fan chased him as Kris. 

" Would you be my girlfriend?" Minhyuk was handing a flower to Eunjung who was on up floor.

" Bad kid!!! It's you who stole my flower,huh? "

Suddenly an ahjuma went to Minhyuk with her big stick.

" No, I didn't,ahjuma. I bought it. " 

Minhyuk was running away by chasing of that ahjuma.

" aigoo... My romantic day-_-" 

...

 


-To be continued-


Thanks for reading ^^

Well... I feel that I made Jungshin and Boram's part so chessy, while the other more interested-_- Crazy me.

Next Chapter will be final hoho.

I hope you understand my messy writing xD