Chapter 2

Boyfriend Long Legs

 

Page 2…

A middle aged man was sitting and looked at a tall man who was standing in front of him. Then he slapped the table till the tall man shocked.

“When will you change your habit, Jungshin-ah! You are failed in almost every subjects. You really make our family’s status down. You only good at flirting with girls everyday!”

 “But I received this from you too, dad.” Jungshin said with careless.

“What??”

“Grandma used to tell me that you was a student who got in last rank. You only liked to flirt with girls.”

“Yah! How rude you are! I admit I used to be a poor student, but I am not like before.”

“So, I will be as you in the future too. I don’t need to study hard. After you are retired, I will be automatic replace your position.”

“Who taught you to say this, huh??” Mr Lee hit his son’s head strongly till Jungshin fell to the floor.

“No need anyone to teach me! That’s all your fault! I saw you hugged a lady at coffee shop last month! I knew now that why mom died. ”

“You meant Shinhye? She is just my old friend. Don’t judge if you don’t know!”
“But she was your ex-girlfriend!”

“Get Out now! I will close your ATM card a month and you have to re-think your mistake again!”

“Cih! I didn’t do wrong!” Jungshin yelled before walking out the room.

Mr Lee closed his eyes tightly with stress before he rubbed a photo. There were 3 people were smiling.

“Selina… I knew now… a son without mom is hard to tam since his father used to do wrong…”

 

Page 3…

 

“Boram-ah~!!! My eyes are hurt now. I can’t do the homework. Can you do for me?” Eunjung talked to Boram who was busy in doing her exercise.

“You can do tomorrow. I am also busy with my exercise.”

“Huuuu, Boram ah… My hands will be hurt tomorrow too. So please help me T,T just this time, okay?”

“Huh? Now you also can predict about your illness too? Aigoo… Lazy girl -.-  Okay! Just this time.” Boram took Eunjung’s book to keep in her bag.

“Aw! Thank you! You are really kind and cute!>,<” Eunjung hugged and kissed Boram.

“Ewww!-_-“Boram wiped her cheek.

“I need to go now!” Eunjung waved.

“Eh? Where are you going? We still have a history class in next session!”

“My eyes are hurt, so I can’t study. I need to see take a rest at home to watch CNBLUE concert tonight! xD” Eunjung said with excited then suddenly disappeared.

“Aigoo!-_- This girl totally drives me crazy.” Boram sighed then continue her studying, then she stopped.

(CNBLUE concert?) Then Boram noticed that why there weren’t many students today. Because CNBLUE maybe went to practice and they went to cheer them up?

Boram continued her writing.

 

Time to go home…

Everyone left. There was only Boram who was preparing her books. Suddenly someone took her book and threw to floor.

“Ya! Why did you do like this?”Boram looked up to a group of girls who were looked at her rudely.

“Ya~! Why did you do like this? Hahahaha” a girl in blonde hair imitated Boram then laughed.

“Her voice sound like a baby who hasn’t stop drinking her mother’s milk. Hahaha” Other girl said. It made Boram’s blood pressure till her ears. She was angry till her face get red.

“What do you want from me?”

“A short and ugly girl as you doesn’t have what I want. You think you are the only one is an outstanding student?” A girl named Seolhyun push Boram’s forehead.

“One more thing, don’t try to make Jungshin catch your attention! Because you are short really short! Mother of shortest girl! Don’t dream to be Jungshin’s boyfriend.” Seolhyun pushed Boram to floor. And it makes tables fall too. Boram felt the pain on her elbows. Boram never knew that she made Jungshin had interested on her. In fact, Jungshin always looked at Boram with his smile. Because he admired Boram’s intelligent brain. But Boram didn’t know about it. Eventhoug Seolhyun got jealous with this. Since Boram took her 1st place and never got attention from Jungshin as Boram.

“Look at her! Hahaha! Cry? Cry? Please call her mother to take her home and send her back to kindergarten.” Choa drooped everything in Boram's bag to floor. Then there were several packs of milk. It made those girls more burst into laugh.

"Hahaha, she didn't even stop drinking milk. Kid!"

Boram held her fist tightly as looking down. She bit her lower lip tried to hold the tear.

“What are you guys doing, huh???”

“Director Lee!!!!”

 

Page 4…

 

“Are you alright, Boram?” Mr Lee asked Boram who was quiet.

“I’m ok, sir.”

“I’m sorry for my students’ bad attitude. I wouldn’t see if I didn’t come to check classes. If your mother know, she will blame me.”

“I won’t tell her, sir.”

“By the way, what do you think about Jungshin?”

“Mmm… Why do you ask me about this, sir?” Boram widen eyes.

“I just want to know how he studied.”

“Actually, he doesn’t know even x+x+= 2x.”

“Ah… He really made me embarrassed.”

“I’m sorry about it, sir kkk”

“But you are an outstanding student, right?”

“No… I’m not…”

“Don’t lie me. Jungshin’s friends, Minhyuk, Yonghwa and Jonghyun always get grade A, but they can’t go to upper class if Jungshin still failed the exam.”

“Oh, why?”

“Because I want them teach Jungshin to pass exam if they really want to go upper class. Lol”

“Ah.. .sound creepy…” Boram whispered herself.

“What did you say???” Mr Lee asked.

“Ah… Nothing, sir”

“So… I want you to help Jungshin pass the exam…”

“Yes???”

“Ah… I know you like my son…kkk”

“Sir…”

 

 

Page 5…

The music sounded loudly in the hall. Everyone were happy in the crowd of people who went to see CNBLUE concert.

“Wohoo!!! Yong Yong!Jong Jong!!! Min Min!!! Shin Shin!!!” Eunjung was shouting happily.

“Now we will have a lucky draw picking. The winner will get a chance to hang out with a member of CNBLUE that she likes.” A MC announced.

“The lucky number are…. 7….9!!!”

“Ahhhhhhhhh!!!! It’s me!!!!”

Eunjung yelled happily before going to the stage.

“Oh,it’s you! O.o” Yonghwa frowned.

“Yes, kkk”Eunjung smiled shly before she gave a hug to Jungshin for choosing him to hang out with…

“Ahhhhh, my Jungshin!!!”

Minhyuk smiled gently to Eunjung and Jungshin. But his eyes were showing a dislike. Jungshin caught Minhyuk’s reaction, then he wiggled his eyebrow to Minhyuk.

 


I am sorry for mistake in this story ^_^

Thanks for your comments and upvotes xD