Chapter 4

Boyfriend Long Legs

At night…

Boram moved her body to left and right then she switched off and switched on the light slowly nonstop. She couldn’t sleep well. It seemed like when she closed her eyes, she always saw Jungshin. Jungshin was just like a handsome angel in her mind already. She had never loved a boy before. Jungshin was a first beautiful man whom she met. His eyes was just like a magic that took her heart. There were a lot of girls who were prettier than her. How could she compare to them? Boram always thought should she give up or continue to catch his heart.

Boram entered her mother’s room silently. Her mother was so pretty and was sleeping peacefully. She went to sleep near her mother and kept looking at her face.

“You had a bad dream again?” suddenly Boram’s mother asked Boram.

“Mom… What should I do? I’m in love with a man. He is really tall and handsome man. But I am so short and I’m not pretty as other girl. Should I give up?” Boram said softly.

“…” Her mother went into silent.

“I’m sorry,mom” Boram felt guilty to talk with her mother about love since she was a high school student.

“Why you said sorry? Good that you know how to love. Don’t give up if you really love him. I don’t prohibit you. I also used to have an experience as you. Fighting!” Mrs Park rubbed Boram’s head.

“I love you mom.” Boram hugged her mother tightly. Boram didn’t tell her mother about being a part-time teacher at Jungshin’s house yet.

 

At school…

Boram was riding to school then she saw Jungshin was talking with a girl happily in a coffee shop near JYP Female High School.

“He want to skip school again?” She talked to herself as her eyes kept looking at Jungshin and that beautiful girl till she crashed a rubbish bin.

 

“Oppa… Why are you laughing?” Suzy asked Jungshin who was looking at Boram with a giggle.

“Nothing. Because I am so shy to talk with you. Kkk” 

“You're so fun,oppa. We already dated a week already. Can I be your girlfriend?” Suzy said with a shy smile.

“I’m sorry. I dated with you, it doesn’t mean I want to be in a relationship with you.” Jungshin said as didn’t care.

“Be my boyfriend or not???”Suddenly Suzy pointed a gun to Jungshin. Jungshin was taken aback and almost fell from chair. He didn’t know that Suzy was daughter of a Yakusa in Japan. That why he felt in trouble with his flirty now.

 

 

Boram looked at crowded of female students who were in front of a Taekwondo Club.

“Why are there a lot of students study Taekwondo like this?”Boram asked Eunjung.

“Oh… You don’t know? They want to study Taekwondo, because there will be a competition between JYP High School and Our school.”

“But it’s impossible that almost whole girls want to join this competition like this. It’s a big prize?” Boram looked up to Eunjung with unbelievable.

“Really Really Big! Because if our school lose this competition, we will lose Jungshin too.”

“Ha??? Why?” Boram suddenly widen eyes.

“Because he rejected a Powerful man’s daughter’s love. I will join this too!”

“…”Boram went into silent. Because she always failed to enroll this subject since she was in junior high school due to her health test.

 

-To be continued-


Thanks for reading^_^

It's a year already to write this story hahaha.

Happy New Year!

I hope that one of my friend won't be like Boram at the final chapter that i planned...