Step 3: Learn to love that body

Diet For Youths

Loving your own body is hard when there many flaws you focus on instead of the things they are capable of. I know because i'm still at this stage but i'm fighting from being anorexic and bulimic and all kinds of stuff. Healthy is the way to go!

I'll give you my stats so that you know what i roughly look like

Female

19

54kg/ 120lbs

158cm/ 5 foot 2 near 3

 

So last year i was 48 kg. That was because i was depressed. But right now i'm happy and my happiness gained me to 57kg in the beginning of 2013 but i lost weight with my hardwork to maintaing 54 right now. I want to be 50 and believe me i couldn't do it because i'm a student and i'm busy and some days i feel like eating and other days i just don't want to. Stress and anxiety kills. I understand. But how do you survive this?

There are just three simple steps but we still cannot bring ourselves to do:

1. accept

2. conquer

3.change

 

We can't accept our body image because we hate how we are not like those models and stuff, we can't conquer these inner thoughts of not being good enough when you can actually look more further than that. And finally, we just don't change enough to physically see a difference.

 

So how do you do it?

1. Tell yourself that this body is capable of certain things other bodies can't do and be proud of it!

i'm proud that my body is not overweight and is healthy

 

2. Tell yourself that if you want it so bad you gotta do it!

Having the mindset is the first step, working it out is the challenging part so take on that challenge, one week at a time! (:

 

3. My body cannot change abruptly TELL YOURSELF THAT

dont be demotivated by the fact you don't see the change you want immediately, things don't come easy but they are worth it if you work hard. THink of it like working for exams! you work for months with motivation so don't demotivate the change you want to see in yourself!

 

 

A side note:

Every body is different, for those who are usually insecure like me or any other guy or girl out there who wants a kpop kinda body, this may be your beginner's guide. However i'm not a professional and i'm still on my way there. The journey is hard guys but if you're willing, it's worth the long mile! Every type of body deserves to be loved and cared for! A body glows when the owners believes in it! So feed your body healthily and live and active lifestyle! You will see the change in a week if you continuously do it! 

IT WILL GLOW! <3

 

and to those who have read this far

 

i love you, you're not alone, having fats is both good and bad, keep the bad away, and keep the good things coming in, i'm with you. Your body is worth it. And i believe it is! I WANT YOU TO WORK THAT BODY LIKE YOU MEAN IT!

LOVE YOUR BODY

 

cheers <3