Step 2: The Food indulgence

Diet For Youths

4. The routine:

 

Be prepared to sweat and go crazy for a week! A change is a must!

 

1. Wake up, look at yourself in the mirror and tell yourself, "I LOVE YOU BODY, THEREFORE I'M GOING TO FEED YOU PROPERLY AND ALL THE FATS WILL NOT DISTURB YOUR BEAUTY. I CAN DO THIS"

this may be awkward but it really helps, i don't know how to explain it but just try.

 

2. Drink a cup of plain water (hot/cold as preferred) and prepare some warmups the moment you wake up 15-30mins or warming up to sweat alittle.

 

3. Get ready to go down for a jog (unless its raining) one hour and groove to your songs on the playlist!

 

4. Get back home and clean yourself up a little, wash your face clean and get ready for breakfast!

 

5. Drink a small cup of water to replenish the fluids loss during the jog. Breakfast time!

 

6. Breakfast like you MEAN IT!

sample meal:

- one egg (fried or boiled whicever way you like)

- one broccoli if you can

- one whole grain bread

 

Snack:

-a small plum or apple

 

water:

cold plain water or green tea! CLEAN YOUR TUMMY TUM TUM!

 

Lunch:

cereal if you have, if not then meat, if not that either then vegetable soup!

Vegetable soup recipe:

- broccoli, cauliflower etc. (At least 3-4 veges you like)

- 1 tablespoon oil

- salt to taste or use those cubestocks

Stir and let it to boil for about 10-15 minutes

 

If not that then can soup! CAMPBELL SOUP!

with a slice of bread

 

Snack : similar (fruits or health bar)

 

Dinner: something similar to dinner or just fruits

 

INDULGE ONLY ON WEEKENDS! 

 

treat yourself to a slice of apple pie to congratulate your body for the hardwork. (:

 

GOOD LUCK!