Gain weight Diet

Diet For Youths

Some people are like, i want to gain weight and not lose weight! How about gaining weight?

Well there are two ways to gain weight

1. eat LOADS OF CARBS and i mean it!

2. GAIN THAT MUSCLE MASS

 

I used to be underweight. I was only acceptable when i was 14. Imagine that. When i was 9, people are like 20kg and so on and i was at that age of 9 weighing a measly 17-19kg! i was really light. I cannot gain weight, prob cause i'm a picky eater and i haven't had period yet (PERIOD PLAYS A PART FOR GIRLS A LOT! I KNOW I UNDERSTAND T_T)

 

Well eat to gain weight is not really all that simple but put it this way, eat a lot but eat healthy:

Sample:

Breakfast lunch dinner: a must to have either rice, pasta or bread

I personally reccommend bread cause i feel that bread personally has the most fats and its the most weight causing food out there! Whenever i eat bread i feel so full and greasy yet i want some more.

 

Snacks: no sweets DON'T THINK ABOUT IT!

i'll allow only the following:

Fruits and dark chocolate

 

 

While gaining weight is what you want butplease be mindful not to feed unhealthy stuff. You can always eat fried stuff ofr fast food once a week but i personally eat it every two weeks or sometimes once every few months cause i'm used to healthy eating.

 

 

BUILDING THAT MUSCLE MASS

 

HOW TO: GYM GYM GYM 

if not then pilates or short circuit workouts that make you WORK WORK WORK!

 

The key is to work one to two key muscle areas a day! WIth a 30 MIN CARDIO to warm up (:

For example:

30 min run

1 hour arm workout and tummy workout

 

Do this for a week and you can see your muscle be more defined.

Guys gain muscles more easily than women usually so for girls you must try harder!

 

WORK THAT BOOTY <3