3

Heart Hurt Hard

This chapter happened in the past but I'll write it in present tense. I won't use color. But the other are the same as before.

bold : for tweet (or any kind of communication that isn't direct)

italic : for internal thought


EXACTLY THE MORNING AFTER THE SO-CALLED-LEGENDARY TWEET

"EONNI...EONNIYAAAAAAA.....PARK BOM EONNII....!!" My God..what the hell..that girl better run before I catch her. Chaerin, my roommate, my classmate, my bestfriend, but she's still a year younger than me. That fact didn't stop her to nag at me like my mother, just like today.

"What is it, Chaerinaa?" Chaerin stop yelling. 5seconds. 20seconds. No answer. I suddenly jerk from my bed, worried. "Chae?? You Ok?" still no answer.I hurriedly got up from my bed and running to living room.

She's sitting in the sofa, watching TV, with no sound, while eating pancake.

"YA!" I take the nearest cussion and throw it at her."

 

My best frind chaerin have a boyfriend..his name is song mino.

Song Mino have a circle friends : Kang seungyoon with sandara as his gf (and yes, she's seunghyun ex), Kim jinwoo (who thinks that he's prettier than most girls so he will not having GF if she isn't prettier than him. In the mean time, he's in service for whoever in need. Bassically, he's player.), Nam Taehyun with his long-run GF Jung Soojung (they're so alike, in everything except looks, it scared me), and lastly Lee Seunghoon who has a same sense of humour as me, and we're sort of...casually...well...closer-than-a-friend because if ten of us decide to hang out together, than we don't have other choice than talking to each other since others are with their own GF/BF.

We were all get aong just fine. We are happy, noisy, and crazy. We share our laugh, cry together, even fighting with each other. Months pass and we are still solid. And I am happy to have them as my friends. So, it's all thanks to Chaerin I got a bunch of cool new friends for these past two years.

We always have this habit, to go anywhere we want, just for having fun, no matter if it's just a walk away or hours trip in a narrow car, once every three months. Why three months? Because that's our brain limits for a long depressing class and tons of homework, essays, and all.

And looks like today is that day. We're going to a camp, in a beach. And I'm late.

 

We arrived exactly at noon. And decided to have lunch first before going to our own room. After lunch and room arrangement, we naturally going in our separate ways. With all the couples, and Jinwoo with the girl of the month, Irene. Fortunately, all the people here are nice towards every single girl Jinwoo brought to us. So it's not awkward at all with Jinwoo taking different girl everytime. But Irene is, hopefully, different from others. It's been a month and Jinwoo didn't have any other girl except her so maybe, just maybe, she's that special one Jinwoo been looking. She's super pretty anyway, way more prettier than Jinwoo.

We agreed to meet at the motel before dinner. Me and Senghoon decide to just walk on seashore enjoying afternoon. We walk in silence, enjoying the scenery while lost in our own mind. Of course my beautiful brain never listen to me and start thingking about last night tweet. The thought distracting me so much I didn't realize we stop under the shade of palm trees.

As if he knows that I'm out of my mind, Seunghoon bring me to sit beside him. Casually, he encircle his right hand on my shoulder, bringing my head towards his right shoulder. It feels nice, to lean on his warm body.

"will you be my girlfriend, Bom?" My body went rigid. It's unnavoidable, since our friends tangled in these love mess, me and Seunghoon got closer and even if it's not love, we can't help but feeling warm towards each other. I slowly raise my head and face him. Looking straight into his eyes.

"Before I answer your question. I have a story to tell you." I do like like him. He's the closest man ever entered my life since Seunghyun. But I need to tell him about Seunghyun, he deserve to know. Before it's too late. Before I take a wrong decission which will hurt not only me, but him and all our friends, if somethings goes south. Because no matter what, I still have feelings for Seunghyun.

I tod him everything, from my friendship in highschool, my crush towards Seunghyun, what I feel towards him till now, what happened last night, everything. He stay still, never interupt, sometimes leaning his head on me, sometimes kiss my head, but never interupt. I am thankful for that.

"You are not sure right?" He asked me about my feeling to Seunghyun. I'm not sure, but I can't answer him. Gut he saw it, my doubt shown in my face and he know it. "Then, until the day you are sure of what you feel, give me a chance. Be my girlfriend."

"Why?" Why are you doing this to yourself, I will only hurt you

"Because I like you, Bom. It's not falling in love from the first sight. I know you, your good, bad, crazy..And even after knowing all of that, I still like you. No. I am in love with you. So just please give us chance,"

"I can't promise you anything. I like you too, but.." I'm sorry, I can't.

"I know. And I understand. I just need one chance, give me one chance to make you forget him. To make you fall for me,"

The whole time, our eyes never leave each other. I can't help but let my tears drop. His hand went up, cradle my face while his tumb erasing my tears.

Then I nod.