2

Heart Hurt Hard

bold : for twitter

italic : for internal dialog

blue : past event


                     

                         Tweet sent

                        @Haroobom : @choiseunghyun you're not asleep? Whassup buddy, long time no see. How's life? Miss you ^^v kekeke

                        03.15 AM

 

                        Notification

                        @choiseunghyun : @Haroobom waaaaa...it took you 2years.. I'm not dreaming, am I?

                        03.17 AM

 

     It’s been a month since that legendary tweet. We’ve been in touch since, of course limited through twitter only. We promised to meet each other today at 01.00 pm in the usual café. Café we used to attend since high school at Busan. Of course it’s not just the two of us, a whole gang will come, or at least that’s what they told me. That’ll be me, Seunghyun, Daesung, Seungri, Jiyong, and Youngbae. I just hope that at least one of them will come, it’ll be super awkward if it just the two of us. Its summer break anyway, they don’t have any reason to back off from the plan.

     Its quarter past one, and I’ve been standing in the bus stop a block from the café since half an hour ago. I’m nervous and it’s annoying. It’s been years for sake ... I should be over him already. Three deep sighs later and I finally move my legs. Every single step I take, I feel more and more stupid. It’s just a casual meeting, why should I dwell on it. And by that, I take more confident step, slowed down my heart beat, and manage to smile a little. By the time I arrived at café, everyone are there.

     “Fashionably late, I see,” Seungri welcome me with bear hug “been a while, I actually miss you.” I just laugh it off and hug him back, and proceed to say hi to all of them. Jiyong, Youngbae, and Daesung. “Sorry, traffic.” Stupid excuse. But that was the best one you can get to avoid more questions.

     It’s a round table, I took a seat between Jiyong in my right and Daesung in my left. Seungri seated beside Jiyong, while Youngbae beside Daesung. When Seunghyun come, that’s if he really manage to come, he’ll sit right across me.

     “Nah, it’s fine. Even Seunghyun failed to come on time. That prick ... he’s the one choosing the time, place and all,” Jiyong said while shoving the menu to me, “Pick something expensive, Seunghyun will pay.” I don’t know when the rule about ‘the last one coming should pay’ exist, probably Jiyong’s impromptu idea, so everyone just agree. None of them in loss anyway, and it’s quite tempting, free lunch.

     Time flies while we’re catching up with each other lives. Sometimes reminiscent the past, mostly about stupid things Seungri did. We had so much fun and laughing nonstop, mostly about Seungri stupidness of course and Daesung oh-so-refreshing-joke, we even failed to notice new customer coming.

     “Sorry I’m late guys,” that baritone voice, I it knew even before I saw the owner face. I take a deep breath before get up and offer my hand. “Took you long enough. How have you been?” Instead of a handshake, his warm body envelope me. “I’ve miss you, how’s life?” Oh God ... please, don’t let him feel my heartbeat quickened. Eeeergh why tho? I shouldn’t feel anything for him now. Maybe, and please let it be, it just me being excited meeting my old best friend. Fortunately I don’t need to worry because Jiyong’s hard slap on his back retrieve the hug.

     “Miss you my . You should try to come earlier if you miss her. What?? An hour late?? You wanna die??” all of that come from Jiyong mouth while hugging Seunghyun, I manly hug of course. “Alright ... alright ... I’ll take care of the bill later."

     It’s finally complete. The first ten minutes, I’m busy controlling my feels while the others interrogating Seunghyun about the story behind his lateness. The later just shrug it off, avoiding the question while offering to pay their lunch. Jiyong nagging are quite amusing to watch, so no one trying to stop him, saving Seunghyun.

      It’s really been a while. He’s gotten more handsome and charming than the last time we met back in highschool. A bit tan, a few inch taller, boarder shoulder, and a fashion sense- thank God, all six of us gotten much better fashion sense. All those baggy pants and much larger shirt change to jeans and much fitting shirt, with normal hairstyle. And I thought he can’t be more handsome than before, silly me. Well..now that I take a good look, all five of them are actually getting more handsome. WOW where am I these past an hour?? While I am..well still a bit chuby, slimmer but still chuby, nicer clothes i guess, but I didn't change as much as them boys.

     “Hey Bom, I heard you got a boyfriend. How’s he?” Suddenly Youngbae ask me, ending Jiyong’s rant towards Seunghyun. ”WHAT?? REALLY? WHY DIDN’T YOU TELL ME?? WHO’S HE? DID WE KNOW HIM??”

     Now, everyone’s attention are on me, thanks to Youngbae. “ Ugh..really Youngbae??Why did you bring that out now?? Aish..what a way to stir the attention.” I manage to glare at him before Jiyong ask me the same question he told me, or yelled at me, earlier. The question make Seunghyun smile a thankful smile to Youngbae, for saving him from Jiyong’s nag before he too focusing his attention on me, expecting an answer. “urgh..I don’t want to talk about it,” my answer makes them all scrunching their face at me.

     “EEeey..what’s with that face? It’s my story to tell, it’s up to me wether I want to share it with you guys or not,” avoid their eye contact and stay calm, it’s the only way to avoid more question Bom..stay calm. Pretends that nothing’s happened. “Ya! Stop with the act and spill it. It might be a while since we meet up but we know you the best Bom. Or do you not consider us your friends anymore?” the word has spoken, Daesung really know the way to make me feel guilty. “Tsk..yes. I have a boyfriend. So what?” yes, so what?? You don't care anyway. I can't help but look ahead at Seunghyun. Sigh...I'm so done. All these years and you stupid heard failed one and only task I gave you. To forget all the love I have for Seunghyun.


I'm deeply sorry for very super late update. TT__TT I got no excuse..you didn't deserve this.

I am currently writing my thesis so I'm not sure if I can update this story anytime soon.

And once again, please excuse my language and grammar and all.

Last, THANK YOU SO MUCH :3 for reading, subscribing, even the upvote.

oh and if anyone interested to take over this story, just tell me.. maybe this story is better in your hands.