Questions Answered

My New Neighbor

After finding out who her secret admirer was, Jieun kept quiet about it. For the whole day, all she did was think about Baekhyun. Why did he leave the banana milk??? Why was he doing this??? Those were the questions that were stuck in her head. Especially, ' Is he doing this because he likes me?'. Of course she thought it wasn't possible.

She asked her friends whether they could eat in the cafeteria while she 'sleeps' in the greenhouse. As usual, she took her headphones. She stared at the banana milk while thinking. After a while, she finally drank it. You don't expect her to waste a small bottle of banana milk, do you?

She was so deep in thought that she didn't even know what to do during class. Chanyeol would ask her what was wrong, but she didn't answer. She wasn't in the mood to go to work, so she called Suho and told him she had a headache.

 

She now regrets her decision not to go to work. She was sooooo bored. After an hour or 2 of lazying around, she decided to meet up with Baekhyun. She needed to know why he was doing this.

Jieun       : Baekhyun?
Baekhyun: Jieun? Aren't you supposed to be working?

Jieun paused. She didn't think their conversation through.

Jieun       : Uhh..... I told Suho oppa I had a headache, but now I'm all better!
Baekhyun: So, you called me because.....?
Jieun       : Because... I want to hang out with you.
Baekhyun: Jinjja? Then, meet me at the basketball court behind the school in... 5 minutes?
Jieun       : Arasso. See you later!

At last, Jieun felt relieved. All her questions were soon going to be answered. If she only knew how to ask him...

 

" Did you wait long?" Jieun heard Baekhyun from behind.

Jieun looked up at him." Nope. Not at all." she smiled which made his heart race.

" So...." he took a seat beside her." What do you want to talk about?"

Jieun pretended to think." Mmm..... what's your ideal type?" she asked.

" My ideal type?" he asked and she nodded. She didn't take her eyes off of him for a second." I like a girl with full of charms." he answered.

* If that's his ideal type, why does he like me???* she thought.

" What about you? What's your ideal type?" he asked her. She never thought he would ask her that question.

" I like a guy that that has good fashion sense. For example..... like what you're wearing. For guys, I look at their collarbone first." she answered." Weird right?"

" No. Usually, girls would always look at our face. You're different." he pointed out.

" Baekhyun-ah..... do you like anyone?" she asked. She couldn't stand it. She needed to know.

She noticed he widened his eyes before looking down." Y-yeah....."

" You know, my secret admirer bought banana milk for me again today. Its weird. He knew exactly when I tried to look for him and when I gave up." she told him. This was it. She took a deep breathe and finally asked," Are you my secret admirer?"

He kept quiet. He didn't want to hide it anymore." Yes."

" Why??? Why didn't you tell me??? Why were you doing this???" she asked him.

" I was actually planning to tell you 2 weeks ago, but I just couldn't. I was going to tell you again, but Chanyeol came and introduced us....." he told her." I did it because I was worried about your health. You never seem to go eat in the cafeteria. Each day, I saw you walk pass me with your headphones. I didn't stop because you like banana milk. I would always be happy to see that smile on your face when you walk in class." he confessed.

" That's... really sweet of you." she said.

" You don't think its a bit creepy?" he asked.

" No. I never had anyone that cared for me. Gomawo." she thanked him.

" No problem." he smiled.

" What are you guys doing here?" a deep voice was heard from behind. They jumped in surprise.

" Chanyeol-ah! Please don't scare us like that!" Jieun said and he apologized.

" Aren't you supposed to be at work?" he asked her.

" I had a headache." she lied.

" Then why is Baekhyun here?" he asked her.

" Because I wanted to hang out with him." she said.

" Why didn't ask me to hang out with you?" Chanyeol asked her.

" Because I didn't want to." she answered and he headlocked her.

" Yah! Baekhyun, help me!!!" she shouted for his help.

" Baekhyun, don't you dare help her!" Chanyeol shouted. Baekhyun didn't know what to do. Instead, he just stared at them. He had to admit..... they looked like a perfect couple.

-------------------------------------------------------------------
Chappie 8 is out!!! Really sorry for the short chapter guys.....
I'm having a bit of writer's block...

Pls comment a lot! Bye~