Its not what it looks like!

My New Neighbor

" Why do you like my cookies so much????" Jieun asked Chanyeol after giving him the chocolate chip cookies.

" They taste really good. I can't help but eat more of it." he answered.

She tilted her head and said," There must be something wrong with you."

" Yah! I'm perfectly fine!" he shouted.

" Let's make a bet. If you can stand 3 days without my cookies, I'll give you 10,000 won. If you can't, you have to give me 10,000 won." she explained.

" Deal." he agreed.

" The bet starts tomorrow." she said and walked away. Chanyeol followed behind her like yesterday and the day before. He really wants to walk beside her instead of walking behind her. Well, too bad he can't.

Jieun arrived at her locker. As she opened her locker, she saw some crumpled pieces of paper. She opened it. Words like 'orphan', ' ', '' were written. She took all the papers and threw them in the nearest rubbish bin.

~In class~

" Jieun!" Luna and Sulli called out.

" Is it good news or bad news?" Jieun asked them.

" Good news!!!! Minho asked me out on a date!!!" Sulli exclaimed and was jumping in delight.

" And Onew asked me out on a date too!!!" Luna said happily. They both giggled.

" Oh my gosh!!!! You guys must be sooooo happy!"

" We're more than happy! Maybe Baekhyun or Chanyeol will ask you on a date!" Luna said.

" I doubt it. They wouldn't want to go on a date with a girl like me." she told them.

" They would LOVE to go on a date with you! You can ask your co-workers to go on a date with you!!!" Sulli said.

" I don't feel like it." Jieun said." Are you guys gonna eat lunch with the kingkas today?" she asked.

" Of course!" they both shouted.

" I won't be joining you today. I want to relax in the greenhouse." she told them.

" Oh, c'mon! You can get closer to Chanyeol and Baekhyun!" Sulli said.

Jieun 'yawned'." But I feel really tired today."

Luna sighed." Okay." she said.

" It won't be the same without you there." Sulli said and Jieun smiled.

" Oh yeah! Can you give these to them during lunch break?" Jieun gave her friends the chocolate chips.

" Sure."

~Lunch break~

" Guys, Jieun said she was tired, so she's going to the greenhouse." Sulli told them.

" What about her cookies???" Minho asked.

" They're right here." she said and gave them the cookies. Baekhyun pouted and Chanyeol sighed.

* She wasn't tired when I saw her.* Chanyeol thought." I'm going back to the classroom. I have something to do." he said and ran back to the classroom. While running, he stepped on a piece of paper. He picked it up and read it. After that, he quickly ran to the greenhouse.

 

 

Jieun was listening to music while drinking banana milk. She thought about the pieces of paper in her locker. This wasn't the first time it happened. She thought she would get used to it by now, but she hasn't. She will probably never get used to it. Jieun had to avoid Chanyeol or any of the kingkas from now on. She didn't want to go through everything again.

" Jieun-ah." Chanyeol called out.

" What are you doing here?" she asked him.

" Is this yours?" Chanyeol gave her the crumpled paper.

" No, its not." she denied.

" Don't lie. I know its yours." he said.

Jieun paused before confessing," Fine. Its mine."

" Why didn't you tell me?" he asked as he sat beside.

" I don't want to be a burden to anyone." she told him.

" If I find the person that did this, I will beat the crap out of them." Chanyeol cracked his knuckles and neck. He stood up.

" Don't!" she held his arm." Don't beat them up. They'll forget about it if I keep my distance from you." she pleaded.

" But..... I want to be a part of your life. I don't care if girls show up in front of my apartment, I just want to be your friend."

She looked down." Fine." she said and he smiled.

" What are you listening to???" Chanyeol asked her. Before Jieun could answer, he snatched her phone and headphones away." Ohhh, so you're a Primadonna(FTIsland fan club)."

Jieun took her phone and headphones away from him." There's nothing wrong with that."

" I thought you would be an Inspirit or a BABY." he said.

" I like their songs, but for some reason I don't find them attractive." she said.

" Then I must be better looking than them." he said proudly.

" You're not THAT handsome." she told him.

" Say that again and I will... take your phone and headphones." he threatened.

" YOU. ARE. NOT. HANDSOME." she said again. Like he said, he took her phone and headphones away.

" Give them back to me!!!" she shouted and chased him around the greenhouse. He stooped running and held her things up high. She started jumping." Why must you be so tall?!?!" she complained as she tried to get her things back.

" Why must you be so short?" he said. While jumping, she accidentally tripped on her shoelace and bumped into Chanyeol's chest. He wrapped his arm around her waist because he thought she was gonna fall. After seeing how close they were, Jieun pushed him lightly and stepped back a few steps.

" C-can you give m-me back my phone and headphones please?" she stuttered.

" S-sure." he stuttered too. As he walked towards her, he tripped on his shoelace and the next thing you know, Chanyeol was on top of Jieun. His hands were beside Jieun's head. Their faces was just centimeters away.

" Hello?" Luna was peeking in the greenhouse. She saw Chanyeol and Jieun with their faces centimeters away. The others came in and was shocked. They all looked at one another.

" T-this is not what it looks like!" Chanyeol and Jieun both shouted.

------------------------------------------------------------------
4th chappie is out!!! Anyone has instagram???Follow me---> sandrasoh

 

AHHHHHHH!!! CHANU!!!!

 

Pls comment a lot! Thank you~