you're like our little sister.

I Never Knew You Were The One ( sequel to How Did I fall for You )

 

A few days have passed and Jaehyo is no longer staying with all of you because Hyunah's father wanted both him and Hyunah to spend more time with each other now since they are already engaged. 

 

Even since the day of the engagement, you werent yourself at all. You didnt talk as much and most of the days you just locked yourself inside your room and cry. B-bomb and the rest started to get worried of your habit nowadays but they didnt try to approached you because they wanted to give you some privacy and some time by yourself.

 

You rarely heard about Jaehyo anymore nowadays,Because you still cant accept the fact that Jaehyo lied to you and B-bomb was the other thing that bothers you.*Jaehyo oppa...you lied to me...you lied to me..... and b-bomb oppa, now isnt the right time for us...i'm so confused* you hid your face in between your knees and cried. 

 

"______-ah, can i come in?" you heard B-bomb calling out to you. 

 

You wiped away your tears and took a deep breath before opening the door. " what is it?" you asked softly.

 

"were you crying?" B-bomb took a closer look at you. You shook your head and looked to your left. "i bet you were..."

 

"i wasnt... b-bomb oppa, about the other time..." you tried to get him to remember out the day of Jaehyo's engagement and B-bomb confessing to you. "what do you mean when you said, it should be me instead of him?" 

 

B-bomb was taken aback at your sudden question about that time. B-bomb tried to clear his throat and spoke, " that time..." just when b-bomb wanted to continue what he was about to say Kyung knocked onto your door and asked all of you to go out. 

 

"next time then" B-bomb said to you and went out your room. 

 

"kyung-ah, what is it?" Ukwon asked him looking all bored.

 

"i cant keep this thing bothering me! i'm sure even ______-ah cant take it!" Kyung shouted. 

 

"what do you mean?" P.O asked looking confused.

 

"_______-ah, i'm sorry i brought you there that day, I'm really sorry! forgive me for lying..." said kyung ."but i promise you, i'm going to find Jaehyo and once i find him, he'll get it from me! i cant stand this!" Kyung ruffled his hair in frustration. 

 

"k-kyung oppa....." your eyes started to get teary by the mention of Jaehyo's name. 

 

"i'm sorry too" P.O said. 

 

"i'm really sorry too for lying to you.." Taeli said. 

 

"we all are, forgive us ______-ah..." Kyung looked at you feeling guilty.

 

Kyung went over to you and stood right in front of you. "_____-ah, i cant stand seeing you like this, you are like a little sister to us and everyday i see you looking even more sadder each day, it breaks my heart...." 

 

B-bomb didnt like the word little sister, because he didnt want you to be a little sister to him. He wanted something more and not just a little sister.

 

You just stood there preventing yourself from crying and looked around. Realizing that everyone's expressions were the same as Kyung. All of them were looking at you and you could see sadness in their eyes. "oppas...."

 

Zico noticed that you were about to cry and called you over to him. " ______-ah come here," Zico opened his arms wide and you slowly went and wrapped yourself in them, feeling the comfort. "yah, little dongsaeng, we're sorry but the other day but we're here for you even if he wont." Zico hugged you back tightly.

 

"we're going to find that jerk! and he's gonna get it from us!" Ukwon stood up from his seat and clenched his fist tight. "now i truly regret coming to that stupid engagement thing!" 

 

"calm yourself down ukwon-ah, we'll meet him and deal with him ourselves soon but i think right now ______ needs our comfort." B-bomb said to Ukwon. Then everyone of them came closer to both you and Zico and gave you a big warm hug. 

 

*oppas, thank you so much for being there but how,how i wish Jaehyo oppa is here with us* you hugged them back and cried. 

 

 

 

hi there!

i'm truly very sorry i didnt update for such a really long time!

i had writer's block and also i had exams during those times.

but now i'm back and i'm sorry if this chapter seems boring :(

i'll make it up to you guys soon!

i'm really sorry :(((

hope you guys continue to read this story of mine THANKYOU!