Accident

I Never Knew You Were The One ( sequel to How Did I fall for You )

 

The Next Day

 

You got a message from your sunbae, Minhyuk in the morning. Asking you to meet him later on during the day. You said yes because you feel like you needed to talk to him. Its been a long time since you chatted with him since the day you met him a few days ago which you felt like it was such a rush conversation. 

 

"Oppas, i'm going to go meet my old friend today. i'll be back probably kind of late today~ Goodbye~" You grabbed your bag and turned the door knob.

 

"wait! which old friend?" Jaehyo asked you, curious. 

 

"oh you know who, Minhyuk sunbae! i got to go or i'll be late!" You let out a smile and went out door.

 

Jaehyo shook his head and chuckled, * now, she wants to meet him. i bet now she is no longer mad at him like the other time. She doesnt even wants to go out with her boyfriend but instead she went out to meet her sunbae* 

 

Then B-bomb came and sat down beside Jaehyo. " yah, things are okay with you and ______-ah that fast?" 

 

Jaehyo let out a grin, " yeah, it was a misunderstanding thats all. You know me, i will never let Hyunah go near me but that other time was just too sudden" 

 

"well, i hope you wont hurt her ever again, she was really hurt the other time" 

 

"you know i wont and i will ever do that" 

 

*if i see her getting hurt again, i wont just be sit here and be okay with it" B-bomb thought to himself.

.....................

 

*hmmm, its been a already two weeks? maybe almost two weeks and there's no phone call from mom? maybe she's busy. She did told me that she will be very busy, oh well she'll call soon* 

 

You were about to cross the road when you heard your phone rang. You took out your phone and saw that the caller was your mom. "mom? i was just thinking about why werent you calling me awhile ago" you laughed then you spotted Minhyuk waving at you on the other side of the road.  You waved back.

 

Without looking at the traffic lights because you were busy talking on the phone with your mom, you started crossing the road. When suddenly you saw an upcoming vehicle was beeping towards you. Your eyes widened. You couldnt move, your body suddenly felt like it was being stucked to the ground. 

 

Before you could even scream,  *BANG!* your phone flew out of your hands and you crashed to the ground. You didnt lost consciousness just yet but the pain was unbearable. You tried to move the slightest bit catch your breath at the same. But you couldnt even move your finger.

 

You saw Minhyuk running towards you and screaming your name nonstop. You tried to keep your eyes open but you felt sleepy and the next thing you knew the whole world seems to have blacken out on you. 

 

.....................

 

"YAH! AHN JAEHYO! Y-YOUR GIRLFRIEND.....YOUR GIRLFRIEND" Minhyuk was stammering on the phone. 

 

"YAH! CAN YOU RELAX YOURSELF? WHAT HAPPENED?!?!?!" 

 

"s-she...s-s-she was in an a-accident..." Minhyuk felt tears forming up in his eyes. 

 

"WHAT!!?!?!??!?!IS SHE OKAY?!?!?! THAT CANT BE!!!!!!! WHERE ARE YOU? I'M COMING THIS INSTANT!" Jaehyo's voice was worried and he was panicking. Minhyuk told him the address of the hospital.

 

"JAEHYO-AH! what happened?!?!" Zico asked him.

 

"i-its ______-ah..." Jaehyo had a hard time telling him and took a deep breath before continuing , " she was in an accident" Jaehyo was already at the verge of crying. Every single one of them gasped and their faces immediately changes. 

 

"we're coming with you!" B-bomb stood up and put on his cap. " she'll be alright, she will, dont worry, come on let's go.." Jaehyo just nodded his head. Then him and the rest of Block B immediately was on the way to the hospital. 

 

*_______-ah, hang in there, i'm coming!* Jaehyo thought to himself. 

 

 

hello guys (:

sorry i didnt get to update the last days because i was too busy with schoolwork.

really sorry but hey, here i am and i'm updating ^^

and i will try my best to update it daily :D

hehehe, hope you guys enjoy it and do comment comment! so i know what you guys 

think about it alright? (:

thank you for reading it^^