Prologue

Dead lambs in the night.

Lady luck had always been on good terms with Exo; blessing them with good looks, amazing musical talents and also giving them the chance to prosper wildly in the music industry. However with the increasing rise to stardom, despite winning over the heart of every household in Seoul there will always be people out there... wanting to put them down, with reasons we may or may not know, some may subconsciously do it out of jealousy and hatred for themselves while others may do it for… well for, just the fun of things.

Seoul was considered a city with blinding beauty and innocence by the world, with countries all around the globe applauding the city for its serenity and peace that everywhere else had desired for so much. Unfortunately for us, Seoul’s' been a little naughty regarding latter events only the city itself knows. A secret has been kept hidden from the rest of the world and even some of the residing citizens of South Korea themselves.

This is where I introduce 'The country boys'.

The country boys’ were a notorious criminal institute prominently based in Seoul, consisting of over a hundred members who range from the ordinary postman you receive your daily mail from to anything but the foulest criminal the world had to offer. The country boys were normal people living normal lives amongst normal citizens, from time to time a mass purge will be created in order to keep their; what they would like to call 'sanity' intact and at peace.

The mass purge had been an ongoing crime throughout Seoul City for the past decade or so, with many innocent victims used as their sacrifice, the police enforcement were weak and powerless; always a move too late, The country boys' were praised for their logic and strategic murders and no one on the side of the law had the wits to topple them over….