~Chapter 3~

The Aftermath

 

I watched the leaves fall down to the ground from the tree's branches. Students passed by with their friends with all laughing faces and some couples were being all lovey-dovey.

 

"Hyojae!" someone shouted my name that made my gaze back in front since I was staring outside the window.

 

"What?" I asked nonchalantly.

 

"Aren't you packing your stuffs? It's dismissal time already." Jeyoon arched up an eyebrow.

 

I nodded my head and stood up from my chair. I put my notebooks inside my bag and after I was done, we left the room.

 

We passed by our lockers first to leave our books then we went out already. We walked all the way home since it was just near.

 

When I got home, I quickly went to my room and dropped myself on my bed.

 

"You have a visitor Hyojae!" Jeyoon shouted from the living room. I haven't even had a 5-minute to rest.

 

"Coming!" I shouted back. I grumbled as I walk downstairs. When I reached the living room, there was a familiar figure sitting on the couch.

 

"Youngjae oppa!" I threw my arms around him hugging him by the back.

 

"Hyojae, I missed you." He said. I leaped over the couch and then sat on the empty spot next to him.

 

"Oppa! Why weren't you texting me?" I asked whilst pouting.

 

He only chuckled and ruffled my hair. "Oppa is sorry. I was really busy." He pouted too.

 

"You're so busy that you don't even have time for your pretty dongsaeng." I said and pretended to wipe a falling tear.

 

"That's why I came here. I wanted to be with my pretty dongsaeng. By the way, sorry if I was a little bit ignoring you the last time."

 

"More like a lot." I rolled my eyes at him. "You were mad at me right?"
 

He just shrugged his shoulders.

 

"Sorry." I said and hugged him tightly. "I missed my handsome oppa!"

 

His stomach suddenly grumbled making me end my hug.

 

"Come on oppa, let's eat." I pulled him inside the kitchen.

 

After eating snacks, my brother and me went to the mall and we watched a movie. He also bought me a new pair of shoes and a new dress then after shopping, we ate dinner at our favorite restaurant. On our way home, we passed by a milk tea store and I treated him a drink.

 

We talked about their upcoming world tour and he said he'll be away for three months but he said that when my summer vacation starts, I could follow them and be with them until my summer vacation ends.

 

He gave me two tickets for their concert here in Seoul tomorrow. I'll be bringing Jeyoon along with me.

 

"Bye oppa." I chimed as I gave him a quick peck on the cheek and watched him enter the black van.

 

^*^*^*^

I can feel my feet already aching. It's been 2 hours approximately since the concert started and all I did was to jump and squeal and the fact I was wearing heels wasn't helping at all.

 

It was now down to their last performance.

 

The lights suddenly went off and the only lights I can see were from the light sticks of the other fans.

 

Just then, background music of Jay Park's song Girlfriend was played. I didn't know they were having Jay Park as their special guest. Where is he? To tell you honestly, I'm also a big fan of Jay Park, same as my brother. In fact, I've always dreamed that whoever plans to court me will sing me the song Girlfriend by Jay Park.

 

The lights suddenly went on and on-stage wasn't Jay Park but instead B.A.P. What's happening here?

 

They started to dance to the song then Zelo starts to come down stage and he was singing and to tell you, he had a nice voice despise the fact that he's a rapper. He goes in the crowd, his fangirls almost wanted to him.

 

I fixed my gaze on him. What's he going to do now?

 

Then there was a bright light from nowhere that it made my eyes squint and when I was able to adjust to adjust my eyes, Zelo was already standing in front of me, smiling widely.

 

"What are you doing here?" I asked coldly. I can already feel the sharp daggers that the other fangirls are sending me. Die because of envy! Bwahaha!

 

He cleared his throat and kneels in front of me with one leg. He stared at me as if I was an angel sent from heaven and I can't deny the fact that my heart is beating abnormally faster right now.

 

"I would like to call the attention of everyone here." He smiled at me and takes my hand. "I would like all of you here to know that this beautiful angel standing in front of me is the girl I love." He pauses for a while. "I love Yoo Hyojae so much!" He shouts at the top of his lungs.

 

"Stop this nonsense now Choi Junhong!" I demanded eyeing him sharply. After how he treated me, do you expect me to believe in his words? Of course it's a big NO! If he's really telling the truth, well for me I still feel like he's just playing around.

 

He still manages to give me a smile like he didn't even heard what I said a while ago. "I know what I said right now sounds unbelievable but please give me a chance to prove it to you, to Youngjae hyung, to everyone here that what I said was real." He kisses the back of my palm.

 

"So, what do you want to prove?" I snatched my hand away from his grip and crossed my arms in front of my chest.

 

"Can you be my girlfriend?"

 

"Yes! Hyojae says yes!" Jeyoon squealed and she bumps me slightly. I gave her a glare.

 

"I'm so sorry." She bowed apologetically.

 

"So?" Zelo arched an eyebrow. "What's your answer?"

 

"I don't like you." I looked away and let out a low chuckle. Let's just play with him for a while.

 

He abruptly stood up then he held me by the shoulders and shook me. "You don't like me? You're joking right?"

 

"I really don't." I answered.

 

"As in even just a teensy weensy bit?" He asked.

 

I nod my head. "I really don't"

 

He heaved out a sigh as he lowers his head. "I'm sorry for disturbing." He bowed at all of the fans that were surrounding us and then he started to walk back to the stage. He really looked depressed now so that means what he said was real?

 

Everyone was looking at me with mad stares as if what I did was a serious crime.

 

"What?" I half-shouted arching up an eyebrow.

 

"Girl, you're definitely stupid! How could you let go of him like that? Zelo was really true with his words and all you did was to reject him. I may not know the real score between the two of you but I might say if I were you, I could've killed myself of how stupid that decision was." The girl who was to my left said to me.

 

I heaved out a sigh. "I know I'm stupid even if you won't say it to me."

 

"Zelo oppa!" I called out his name but he seemed to not hear me so I had no choice but to jog towards him and follow him on-stage. My beautiful face would be exposed now.

 

I was able to caught up with him when he was by the edge of the stage and I quickly pulled him into a back-hug and then I buried my face on his back.

 

"Oppa~" I cooed.

 

"Hyojae?" He asked and there was a trace of disbelief in his voice.

 

"Oppa, I don't like you." I cooed and tighten my hug around his waist.

 

"I know." He answered gloomily.

 

"I don't like you because I love you." Since when did I know on how to be sweet? Watch out for an army of ants right now!

 

"Huh?" Zelo turned around so now he was facing me.

 

"I said I love you Choi Junhong!" I repeated and this time I shouted for everyone to hear.

 

"Really?" His eyes twinkled.

 

I nodded. "And it would be an honor to be your girlfriend." And with that, I was engulfed to a very tight hug all courtesy of Zelo.

 

"You heard it everyone! Yoo Hyojae is now my girlfriend! I promise to cherish her and take care of her and love her. To all the fans, don't you even think about laying a finger at her because if you do, you'll all have to face my handsome angry face." Everyone laughed and I slapped him by the back lightly since he was still hugging me.

 

"Hooray for the new couple!" Jongup shouted and all of them clapped their hands and squealed.

 

"Man, I suddenly wanted to have a partner." Yongguk hissed.

 

"You don't need to find one, just look to your left." Himchan commented that made everyone laughed again because he was referring to himself. (BangHim anyone?)

 

Zelo went up on-stage with him carrying me bridal style. When he put me down, Youngjae oppa was the first one to walk to us.

 

"Hyojae, I have trust in your decision to be with Zelo. I can see that you're happy with him." He took my hand and gave it a gentle squeeze. "Just please, don't do it again." He gave Zelo a stern look.

 

Zelo only chuckled as he gave a salute to Youngjae oppa. "I'll keep that in mind hyung. But, is it okay to do it again on our wedding day?"

 

Youngjae oppa just continued to give him a stern look. "Wedding day."

 

"Wedding day." Zelo repeated once more, smiling brightly at my brother.

 

"If ever we would get married." I mumbled to myself.

 

"You don't want to get married with me?" Zelo exaggeratedly asked, looking hurt. Oops. He heard it.

 

Before I could even reply to him, Jongup started singing.

 

"This song is dedicated to our lovely dongsaeng. I heard this is your favorite song out of all our songs." Jongup looked at our direction and gave me a wink.

 

I smiled at him and mouthed, "thank you."

 

Everyone was happy. Everyone was smiling.

 

Zelo and I sang with them for a few seconds before we decided to go backstage.

 

Out of all the squeals, screams, laughs and claps that filled the venue there were certain words that I heard that were truly remarkable and indeed it made my heart cry with joy. "I love you until forever ends." He gently whispered in my ear before he crashed his lips on mine.

^*^*^*^

 

A/N: 

 

Sequel done! Sorry if it's crappy :((

 

Anys, comments are highly appreciated.

 

Thanks for reading :)