~Chapter 1~

The Aftermath

 


I woke up the following morning not next to Zelo but next to a big pink teddy bear that my brother gave me. I looked around my surroundings and I was inside my own room here in the B.A.P's dorm. That's odd, I'm supposed to be waking up in Zelo's room in his big warm embrace. Was I just dreaming last night?

I heard a faint knock on the door snapping me out of my thoughts.

 

"Come in." I shouted in reply. The door slowly opens and it made a creaking sound and then came in my brother.

 

"Morning sis! How's your sleep?" He asked as he walks to my bed and then he sat on the side.

 

I let out a yawn and stretched my arms. "I had a nice sleep oppa."

 

He smiled at me and ruffled my hair. "That's good. Take a shower and I'll wait for you downstairs so we can eat breakfast together."

 

I nodded my head as a reply. He gave me another smile before leaving my room.

 

When I was about to climb out of bed, a tinge of pain around 'there' was seething inside me. What was that? I can't even move my legs. Wait, I wasn't dreaming all along? Something did really happen with Zelo and me?

 

I kept on biting the insides of my cheeks to refrain myself from screaming in pain. It really hurts you know? I didn't want anyone to hear me especially Youngjae oppa because if he finds out who knows what he could to Zelo.

 

I took a very long bath than usual because I really had a hard time to move around. So this it how's it feels like when you have , pain then pleasure then pain again.

 

After I was done taking a bath, I changed into some boy shorts and a loose t-shirt then after that I walked out of my room.

 

Walking down the stairs was really a hard time for me. Every step I take, I felt pain. Ugh. If I only knew that this would be the consequence then I could've just waited to be ed by my future husband until my wedding day. Stupid me!

 

"You okay?" Yongguk's deep voice echoed in my ears that it made me flinch that I almost lost my balance on the stairs.

 

I nodded my head. "Yeah, I'm fine oppa."

 

"Okay." He simply replied and walked passed by me. Great! I though he was going to help me walk or carry me.

 

"Why does this dorm have to have many stairs?" I groaned inwardly.

 

I'm still on the 5th step right now and there are 20 steps in the staircase. I was able to count them now. 15 steps more, I can do this!

 

"You're so slow." Jongup teased me once he passed by.

 

I stuck my tongue out at him.

 

"You walk like a turtle." He continued to tease me again. If only I wasn't in pain right now, I could've strangled this monkey right now.

 

I just sigh and continued walking downstairs. I wonder when would I reach the last step, after a century?

 

Jongup kept on teasing me that he even made it up to the point that if I got on the next step that's when he'll go to the next step as well.

 

"What time is it?" He looked at his invisible wristwatch.

 

"Haha. Very funny." I rolled my eyes at him.

 

^*^*^*^

After for I don't know centuries and I was able to reach the dining room.

 

"What took you so long?" Youngjae oppa's question once I took a seat.

 

I pretended I didn't hear his question and just took a waffle that Himchan oppa made and put it on my plate.

 

All of us started eating and of course, talking wouldn't be out of the course. They all kept on blabbering on things that I don't really get so I just remained silent and ate my breakfast.

 

"Zelo, what happened to your bed sheet?" Himchan suddenly asked Zelo.

 

He blinked innocently at him. How cute. "What about it?"

 

"There was blood." Himchan simply replied and with that, I unconsciously swallowed my food making me choke. Youngjae oppa quickly handed me a glass of water. After I calmed down, all of them were looking at Zelo waiting for his answer. I'm dead meat!

 

"That? I was making a gift for my cousin because her birthday is this week and while I was making it, I accidentally cut my finger with the cutter and the blood dripped on my bed sheet." He explained coolly and by his expression, it isn’t traced that he wasn't telling the truth. I salute him for being able to make an excuse that fast.

 

All of them nodded. I let out a sigh of relief. That was close. I could already imagine a while ago my brother's face if he'd find out.

 

"Then where's the cut?" Youngjae oppa suddenly asked eyeing him suspiciously. By that time, my heart was racing in nervousness. You can never keep a secret with my brother because he'll know it sooner or later and I don't know how he does that. He's very bright so you can never trick him and he's not that gullible either unlike me.

 

Zelo swallowed his food that he was chewing and then he puts down his fork and he showed to everyone his pinky finger, which had a band-aid.

 

I think Zelo already thought of this, well it seems he is.

 

The breakfast was over after helping on cleaning the table with Himchan, I already went to the living room and luckily no one was there so I was able to watch my show.

 

I had my legs spread apart while I sat on the couch.

 

"Young lady! Sit properly." Youngjae oppa suddenly sat on the couch next to me and then he slapped my leg causing me to yelp in pain.

 

"Oppa!" I hissed at him. "What was that for?"

 

"To teach you proper manners. Girls should never sit with their legs wide apart, it's not ladylike to see."

 

I rolled my eyes at him. "Since when did you become omma?"

 

He only laughed at my remark. "Could you just change your clothes? We're going to Lotte World."

 

I mentally face-palmed myself, I had totally forgotten about that. I find it hard to walk right now. What should I do?

Youngjae oppa kept pursuing me so I really had no choice and plus, I didn't want to disappoint him. He was looking forward for this bonding time together and I didn't want to be a kill joy.

 

I started walking back to my room.

 

"Hey, why do you walk like that? You're like a penguin." He said.

 

"What are you saying? I really walk like this." I tried to cover up.

 

^*^*^*^

The bonding day at Lotte World with Youngjae oppa wasn't pushed through but instead we just went to a hospital to have a check-up and I even had to talk to the doctor to tell my brother that the reason why I was walking like a penguin is because I had my ankle fractured because I stumbled down the stairs and the doctor even had to look for a patient in the hospital who had a fractured ankle and asked his x-ray and then that was what the doctor gave to my brother. It was a good thing though that my brother didn't suspect anything.

 

On the other hand, nothing between Zelo and me changed. He still acts casual along with me like nothing ever happened. Well, I was expecting he would be sweeter or caring to me. Like the quote I read a long time ago, 'Don't expect too much because too much expectations hurt.' It was okay with me that he treats me like the way we were before. It's better rather than we feel awkward with each other right? But on the following day, he wasn't even talking to me as if I didn't existed.

 

I felt like I was just a toy he just used just to relieve his ual arousal or whatever they call it. I hate the damn ing truth that I gave my ity to a guy like him. Why wasn't I patient to be just ed by my future husband during our honeymoon? Ugh. I'm so frustrated -_-

 

If I would compare myself right now, I was a clean rag at first then after I was used and got dirty, I was thrown away.

 

A knock on the door was heard snapping me out of my sea of thoughts. The door opens and then comes in Youngjae oppa.

 

"Oppa!" I happily waved at him.

 

He just smiled at me faintly. He's been like this for the past three days it was like I did something wrong (well I really did one) but as if he knows right? I wonder what's going on with him. He's also been quite distant with me and when I talk to him, he only replies shortly.

 

"It's dinner time." He says and then leaves the room immediately not even bothering to wait for my reply. See?

 

You're probably wondering why I'm still here right? Well, I decided to be absent for the whole week or at least until I can walk properly.

 

I climbed out of my bed and walked out of my room. By now, it doesn't hurts that much. According to my friend who's a nurse, which I consulted after a day at my trip at the hospital with my brother, there might be a muscle tear around my womanhood and all I need to do is to take a rest.

 

"Hyojae! Hurry up! I'm hungry!" I heard Jongup's whining voice as I head downstairs.

 

*~*~*~*

 

Comments are very highly appreciated by me :)