Author's Note

12 Powers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hey everyone,

HaleyHeartsya here.  Wow, It's been a while since I've updated hey?

Well I'm here to let you know that I had to give my macbook back to my school as I have now graduated and it was school's property. I had to transfer everything onto a hard drive and I'm not sure if it is there as the hard drive would not show up on my mum and dad's computers.

Anyway, I have got a new computer (My Nanna's 'cos she is in a nursing home and doesn't really use it) and I am trying to get use to the keyboard as I'm used to the mac's keyboard. Any way long story short, all my updates are on the hard drive and I have not been able to plug the hard drive into my computer (I may have misplaced my hard drive) so I am posting this here on my most popular story to let all you subscribers know whats going on.

Any way thanks to those of you who have subscribed and stayed and waited for an update and im also sorry that I have not been able to update. Once I get everything from my hard drive onto my computer I shall update hopefully more often now that I have no school and am taking a gap year.

Thanks for subscribing.

 Later atcho's.

P.S I may have read a fanfic in which Kris says atcho's and it kinda stuck with me.

Love ya,

see ya.

~HaleyHeartsya

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter