12 Powers

Please Subscribe to read further chapters

Description

Yun Hee has 12 different powers. She meets EXO! EXO has powers too. Each EXO member has one of the powers that she has. She meets up with Jongin and tries to hide her power, however she hasn't mastered it yet like EXO has.

You (Yun Hee) have gifts from god and the devil. You have a lot of them, 12 infact. You believe that god has given you 6 gifts for a reason, to help people. But you don’t know why the devil has given you the other 6 gifts. You meet Jongin and become friends with him but don’t know that he has a couple of gifts from god and satan. In fact there are 12 other people out there who have gifts but not as many as you. Jongin introduces you to his 11 other friends who call themselves EXO. You fall in love with Jongin.

 

Hey guys. this is my first time writing this sort of story. Please comment and subscribe. I dont mind ideas or tips. In fact I welcome them. Please tell me your thoughts! 

Also thanks to Cyanide Shop for the poster and background :)

Foreword

 

I looked over to the café where his other friends where sitting and saw an old guy. I felt a familiar tingling feeling in the pit of my stomach.

“Oh no. Not here!” I said under my breath. Or atleast, I thought it was under my breath.

“What’s wrong?” He asked.

“Nothing I just thought I, uh, saw someone familiar.” I lied.

“Who?” He asked looking over where I was looking.

“Uh. That old guy over there I thought he was my granddad. But then realised my granddad is dead.” I said and then quickly covered my mouth thinking I had revealed one of my gifts.

“Do you see the dead?” He asked me looking at me quizzically.

“Uh, um. Yeah?” I said hoping he wouldn’t freak out.

“Really?” He looked like a lost puppy. I felt that familiar tingling again and put my hands on my stomach feeling ill.

“I have something to tell you.” I said a bit nervously.

“Are you pregnant?” He joked.

“Jongin. I’m being serious here! I have something to tell you about me and your probably going to think I’m weird and freak out. Please don’t freak out.” I said pleadingly.

“What is it?” He asked with a straight face.

“OK. So you now how I sometimes act weird?’ I asked.

“Like when you just said ‘Oh no, not here’?” He asked.

I took a couple of calming breaths. I could feel my heart racing. “Yeah. Well you see. Uhm, IhavegiftsfromgodandsatanandIdon’tknowwhyIhavethemwhennooneelsedoesandIfeellikeafreakandIunderstandifyoudon’twanttobefriendswithmeanymore!” I said running out of breath.

“What?” He said obviously not catching what I said in one breath.

I took a deep breath. “I have gifts from god and satan and I don’t know why I have them when no one else does and I feel like a freak and I understand if you don’t want to be friends with me anymore!” I repeated looking away. There was a long pause. I looked back at Jongin and I could see he was surprised. His mouth was hanging open. “I knew I shouldn’t have told you. Please don’t tell anyone else?” I pleaded, looking away again.

HaleyHeartsya
I just lost everything I wrote for chapter two. NOOOO!!!