I see the . . . What??!!

12 Powers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi guys. Sorry for the late update. I have 2 weeks of school left and everyone is freaking out about exams. Its making me stressed too. But here is a long chapter for you :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next day when I got to school I immediately went straight to my locker to get the books I needed for the first two periods before recess. I then went to the front of school to wait for my best friend. As soon as I saw her I waved my hand. She saw me and we made our way to her locker, which was conveniently right next to mine. I could’ve gotten her books out for her but I knew that she had some things in there that she didn’t want everyone to see, and since I had a tendency to leave things open I didn’t touch it. She got her books out and we went to the back of school where we eat for lunch and talked about the new boys she was showing around. I told her that I had met up with the 12 of them yesterday and that they seem very nice.

 

The bell went before she could comment and we went to our separate classes and promised to meet up at recess. The 2 periods went by quickly and I found myself at my locker with Kim Yumi, my best friend. We got our things out of our lockers and went to sit down in our spot. On our way past the cafeteria I bumped into Minhee who was walking with Jongin. I said nothing as we passed but I heard Minhee tell Jongin not to look at me and that I will make his school life here miserable and become a loner. We went to our spot in the front of school and ate our recess.

 

I had no maths today so I didn’t think that I would see Jongin in class. However I still had 4 more periods left of the day and lunch to go through. In English I was with Chen and Kris. After English was Sport. In my sport class was Kris, Luhan and Chanyeol. We played soccer and Luhan was really good. Most of the people had a shower before they went to lunch. I didn’t have a shower because I have Dance next. At lunch we sat in our spot and talked about the new guys in our school. I told Yumi and our other friends about Minhee and what she said to the guy in our Maths class. My friends all agreed that she’s a and that we should just ignore her. Lunch ended with all of us laughing and making plans to meet up after school.

 

In Dance I had class with Jongin, Tao, Lay, Sehun, and Yumi (It was a split class meaning the year below us was joined in so instead of yr 12’s only it was yr 12’s and yr 11’s). I partnered up with Yumi at first but then the teacher told all the boys to pair up with a girl. I could feel Minhee glaring at me as Jongin neared me. We got to know what styles we preferred. I didn’t mind what style I danced, it appeared that Jongin was the same. I overheard Minhee telling the teacher that Jongin preferred ballet and that she could partner up with him and help him improve in that area. I scoffed and rolled my eyes.
“What’s the matter, Yun Hee?” Jongin asked.
“Nothing. Just someone trying to steal you off me by asking the teacher, instead of asking you. Its pathetic when people aren’t brave enough to ask a guy to partner with them.” I said.  I saw the teacher looking over at us and trying to decide whether or not to split us up and let Minhee pair up with Jongin. I didn’t really mind what she said as long as Jongin was comfortable pairing up with Minhee. The teacher, I have to find a way to thank her later, told Minhee that she was to stay with the partner she has. She huffed and stomped back over to a short guy named Jonghyun. He reminded me of a dinosaur for some reason. We learnt some routines and built up a good sweat and got to know how our partners moved. We then hit the showers and sat around for the last 5 minutes talking about the bubble tea we had. The bell rang and I went to my last class for the day. Music.

 

Music was my favourite subject. In my music class I had D.O, Yumi, Baekhyun, and Chen. I was partnered up with D.O, as we should harmonize perfectly. We sang a couple of little songs together to see if our voices were compatible with one another. It seemed that the teacher was right. I asked if D.O knew my favourite English song, The Last Time by Taylor Swift. It seems that we both listen to English songs; even though it’s not his favourite he knows the words to it.

We sang it and didn’t realize that the whole class had stopped what they were doing and listened to us sing. We had one headphone on our ear and the other free to hear other. We hadn’t realized that the teacher had channeled the music to the speakers. When we finished we got a big round of applause. I had never had that much attention on me before so it was a bit awkward. Luckily the bell rang to signal the end of the day. Yumi and I went outside to meet our friends when all of a sudden I had a major headache. I put my hands to my temples and tried to ease the pressure. I looked around for somewhere to sit. I then saw my dead Grandmother sitting on the bench of the playground where she used to take me. It’s also the last place she was seen in public. I freaked out then collapsed. The last thing I saw before blacking was Yumi looking at me with a scared look on her face.

 

I woke up to a bright white room and looked around me seeing the concerned faces of my Aunty and Uncle, my friends I left school with and the unemotional faces of a nurse checking my blood pressure.

“She is all healthy so I don’t see any signs of why she fainted so suddenly unless she had a shock of some sort.” The nurse said looking through a file with me name on it. “Is there any traits running through the family where this has happened to other family members?” The nurse asked my Aunty and Uncle.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter