[E] ncounter

Fate's Call

Chapter 3: [E]ncounter

I opened the door, expecting to see the same pair of alluring brown eyes I had seen last night, but instead I received a stone cold gaze from a pair of deep black eyes.

I scanned the person in front of me.

With straight and slightly highlighted dark hair, the man was unquestionably charming and attractive. A masculine build, a sharp nose, long legs and broad shoulders, he would be the ideal boyfriend of many. In addition, he appeared athletic and being athletic was a bonus feature, in my opinion.

“Choi Min Ho, my younger brother. This is Geum Yeong Lin, the therapist.” From behind the lanky and handsome man, Min Eun popped out, and introduced us.

Both of us nodded our heads and I invited them in.

“Yeong Lin! I have told Min Ho about my illness and he mentioned that he wanted to meet you with me. He is worried that I would be manipulated,” Min Eun let out a chuckle, “by you and your colours.”

I let out a short chortle, and spotted the menacing glare from Min Ho.

“Tall, charming and dangerous,” were the three adjectives I had in my mind about him.

“No worries, Mr Choi Min Ho, I will not do anything ridiculous to your sister, much less harm her. Colour therapy and even crystal therapy are really effective tactics for healing. You can have a look at the information booklets I have created for people.” I explained and I thought I saw a flicker of surprise on his face. However, I could not be sure.

He nodded his head again.

“Look, he is acting shy and quiet again!” Min Eun giggled and we proceeded on with our session. During the therapy session with Min Eun, I thought I could feel Min Ho’s eyes on me all the time, but I did not turn to face him.

To be honest, I was slightly afraid of his big eyes which seemed to be able to look through your mind totally.

Soon, an hour was up and I was sending the siblings off. I handed a necklace with a small piece of rose quartz to Min Eun.

“This is for you, Min Eun. A rose quartz increases the pink energy in you and it will help in soothing your nerves and stubbing out your fear. The best part is that pink is the colour of ‘unconditional love’. I think you deserve this.” I grinned. I had been searching for the little crystal last night as Min Eun had been in my mind. Her sorrow and courage deeply touched me.

Min Eun’s eyes turned misty with tears, “Thank you so much.”

“Welcome. It is a little treat for you.” I placed my hand on top of hers encouragingly. This time, I really saw Min Ho staring at me. However, it was no longer a hostile stare or a stony gaze, but rather a pair of affectionate eyes revealing gratitude.

“Thank you once again!” Min Eun thanked me after she had put on the necklace. The two siblings then left together.

I sighed as I hoped that Min Eun could have a better and smoother life ahead.

My thoughts wandered off to Min Ho, his appealing appearances and his quietness or aloofness, I could not quite place it. Then, I thought of that idiotic jerk and lastly the mysterious but patient nice young man who listened to my rants.

I sighed again as the pain in my head and the ache in my heart intensified.

“I need a rose quartz too, or maybe, a sip of some red wine and a few pieces of milk chocolates.”

I rubbed my temples, and strode to the fridge, which was where I kept supplies of different food which I would sometimes use to entertain the perturbed people.

Food worked wonders too.

-

CHEERS!

th1rd3ye