|| 엘조/L.Joe

Beautiful Christmas

l_joe_edit_14_by_wonderfuday-d529y4b.jpg

 

It hasd been six years since L.joe confessed and asked you to be his girlfriend. Tomorrow it's Chirstmas Eve and it's also your sixth anniversary. Just yesterday l.joe called you to go to XXX restaurant to celebrate Christmas  Eve. You was a bit upset that l.joe forgot to mention about the sixth anniversary but also quite happy tht you can  finally see him. You miss him alot cos lately l.joe has been very busy. You dont understand why but you remember checking his shedule it was empty that few days. You also called to ask but their answer is always either l.joe has a sudden shedule or they are too busy to talk to you. You have brought Christmas present for all members including your lovely Byunghunnie.

Today it's Christmas Eve, You have bake some ginger bread cookies for your friends and neighbour to either present exchanged or to wish them Merry Christmas. It was about 5:20 p.m when you finish everything and you have prepare to go to the restaurant as it is quite fast from your house. You reach there and told the waiter the name Lee ByungHun and they usher you to a cubric room. Inside the room, there a long table with one candle stand and candles on it, beautiful setting for plate and others and also two chairs, far beside there is a grand piano. The waiter pull a chair out for you to sit and leave to the room leaving you alone. You thought that you most have  came a bit early cos l.joe is not here yet.

After a while L.joe arrived, he gave you a kiss and a hug. You guys start ordering food, l.joe ordered two plates of  steak for both of you and and a side dish for himself and you order a salad as your side dish. You guys talk about the things you guys have a few days ago and passing gift to each other and you told him to pass the gift to too. Suddenly he receive a phone call and he told you that he have a important thing to attend so he have to leave and told you that he have pay the bill, said sorry that he cant celebrate Christmas with you and company you home and a merry chirstmas to you, giving you a peck on the check and lip taking the gifts and left the room.

Now you are alone again, your heart felt so empty , feel like crying. Not cos that he left you in the middle of the meal but it's cos that he never mention a single bit of the sixth annversary at all. You quickly finish up your food   and prepare to leave. 

As you turn your face to the door and grad the bag of the gifts that l.joe and the members present that l.joe pass to you. The piano suddenly played and the spotlight shine the paino the surounding when dark you turn your head and saw ljoe siting in front of the piano playing a song and  changjo and chunji stand beside him not block the view of l.joe from you and they start sing a song that you never heard before. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q3nNwfIX3ZM  (pretend that you never heard this song)

After the song ended, Changjo and chunji walk toward you and each give you a rose , wishing you a merry chirstmas and a happy sixth anniversary, thanking you for the present, giving you a hug and leave the room, leaving you and l.joe in the room. He walk to you and kneele down open up a squre box showing a diamond ring. He proposed to you, you was crying as many mermory for you and ljoe together, all flash pass your mind. You nodded with you face full of tears.

Ljoe wear the ring on your ring finger and stood up to hug you and went to your home and celebrate the Christmas eve and christmas alone just both for you. L.joe explain to you why was he busy those few days as he was busy composing the song for the sixth anniversary.

Then you both lay on the bed in your house cuddle each other watching the television, neither of you was paying attention to the television. both of your mind is all about the wedding thing and each other company

______________________________________________________________________________

MERRT CHRISTMAS PPL!!!!

Sry That i have to update chunji and ricky oneshot story after christmas but i promised i try not to update far from the christmas day so you can still enjoy the christms sprit Hope you guy dont mind!!

sry for the   story and to my subsriber thankyou for subsribing my stories and pls continue to support not  only this story but also my other story thank you saranghae <3 ^-^ 

For the others pls do comment or subsriber to the story thank you

90f53131c26b66fd

tumblr_inline_mj5c4bb2Yg1qz4rgp.gif