|| 캡/CAP

Beautiful Christmas

 

tumblr_mxrpmaRsrL1sprtz3o1_500.jpg

Your P.O.V

I can't believe that kyungmin actually persuade me on going with her to that stupid Christmas party!!! It was organised by my classmate, Sumin (A rich girl in the class). I don't want to go! I would rather stay at home and watch 'the heirs'.

Ahhh!!! My Hyungsik and Minhyuk.T.T "Unnie!!~ Stop pouting!~ You'll find that this is fun." Kyungmin whine into my ears and tried to life my mood up but failed to."You'll will have fun because baekhyun is there!" "Yah!!>.< I'm not going because of him!... He's the reason but not the only one." Kyungmin pout. "When you guys are together , you will start cuddling and do other stuff that i dont want to know. By then i will be left alone! If i am really left alone i would rather go home and play my dog because this makes no difference." >3<

"Aww~ unnie~ you know?" Kyungmin said as we stand in front of Sumin's house "He will be here too!"  Kyungmin whispers into my ears and smirk before pushing me into Sumin's house." What? who is the he..?!Wait !! You got to be kidding me!!" C-Cap is here too!!???" asking her with a slightly pink blush cheek.

"Yess.. you heard right CAP aka Bang MinSoo will be here. Dont you know Sumin invited all the people for our level to come to the party. So the kingka group will be here too including CAP." She smile and put a small bow onto my hair before seeing her baekhyunnie, runnning to him.

Chunji immediately hug her and kiss kyungmin passionately. AWEE!!! Gross!!! They have been couple for 3 weeks and they are so clingy to each other.... People in living room have either boyfriend or friends with them but now i have none... i wish i also here a boyfriend.. Wishing that  CAP can be my boyfriend . OMOO!!! Wait he is here means that i can see him..CAP, my crush since the first year i saw him! He's in the class next to mine. Well~ Chunji is also one of the kingka in my class and also quite close to me.

The first time i saw CAP he was so handsome and charisma , kind and caring towards his friends but to the others not really. . I just cant take my eyes off him. Wait!! Where is kyungmin?! Ah i knew it!! she will always disappear after seeing her beloved boyfriend! what kind of friend is she leave her best friend behind ALONE!!

I start to search for her, shoving myself through the crowd in the living room. "Aish.. I wish i am at home now!"  Ngn.... finally i made it through the living room to the next room and i run into someone. "Ah!" i look up. !!  C-CAP standing in front of me."Ah Mianae! I-i didnt want this to happen!" I stutter because of me, he dumped his drink onto his shirt. "YA! What are you doing? You know this is my favourite shirt!" CAP look a little pissed and looking at me with angry eye "I'm sorry I-I d-" " Haha yah hyung~ don't worry too much about your shirt. Better look what's above your head."  said one of the kingka, Chunji.

I looked up and my eyes widen it was a mistletoe. "That-that" I wanted to say somethuing but was cut by CAP. Pressing his lips to mine. Omo!~ M-My first kiss!

CAP P.O.V

I press my lips onto her's without thinking and wow~her lips are soft! I part the kiss after a few seconds and look straight into her puppy eyes.. I really have to say that she's kind of cute~ Those beautiful eyes, long pretty hair and the small bow in her hair makes her looks cute. Ohh... >3 "Hey dont tell me that this was your first kiss!", I whisper into his ear as i saw how carefully she touch her lips "I-I...we-wel" she stutters

" I'm take that as a yes.", I her cheek and left with Changjo. "Yah!! MInSoo oppa why cant we just stand under the mistletoe and kiss too?!" "Shut up JiYeon and dont call my real name you have not rights on calling me that.  i turn my head and saw her still touching her lips. i really want to what is her name.

Your P.O.V

Omo! My first kiss was with CAP!!!! "They were so soft!", I talk to myself "What was soft?" kyungmin suddenly pop out from nowhere with Chunji beside her . "Yaahh!! dont s-scare me like that again!!

"Mian uunie~ but tell me what is so soft?", I whisper to kyungmin what happen just now. "What?!  Kyungmin shouted before baekhyun close with his hands. "Do you want everybody in this room to know what happen baby~?" said Chunji with a smile "A-aniyo." mumbles kyungmin into his hand "Good~ let's going to the kitchen!~ It's quiet there" "Ok  we will be going then see you around  sorry." They walk away to the kitchen. There is a little sparks of hope in me. After we got some drink we go to the Living room

CAP P.O.V

....Whatt is her name? I should have asked her. Aish.. Those puppy eyes wont get out of my head .. and that soft lips! I would like to feel them again! "Yah CAP hyung" Changjo hit my head. "Dont tell me that you are think of the girl that you just kiss." "No i am no."

"well okay ~ if you said you are not then lets play a game!" "huh-fine."

Your P.O.V 

We step into the living room  and pass the crowd. "kiss kiss!" I really want to know who is kissiing so i try to take a better look. N--No! CAP is kissing a girl.. which is siting on his lap and his arms around her. why do i felt so empty for a sudden? Babo!! It was so stupid of me think that he likes me.. He is just kissing me for fun. Why would he like me?..... 

I'm just a girl happen to be studying in the same no one will recognise me. I want to run away , run away from this place but my legs wont move and my eyes was glued to the scene in front of me. I feel that i will be crying anytime soon. Few tear escape from my eye. it feel like eternity until they are apart. 

"Are you Satisfied now?!" CAP laugh "well? you wan-" He stop when he saw me. i look away and wipe off my tears.

 

CAP P.O.V

I find it funny kiss the girl but when i saw the girl i kiss before.. s-she .. cried!! I dont know why but somehow it hurts me when i see her like this!!... why!?... Why do i feel this way? i dont care? i push the girl away from my laps and couldn't take my eyes off her. "Kya..Oppa!" girl pout but i dont care.. i really want to hug that girl and tell her that everything is nothing. 

"Ohh... ~ see who's here!~" Hyoeun from the 'queenka' group to me is ugly group point at her as someone push her to the middle! What the hell are they doing! I hold myself back. " Our little ____-ah, you like CAP oppa dont you? tell me~" she smirk. " N-NO!!" the girl stutter. "dont lie to me" hyoeun shout as she pull her hair.

I walked up to her and push hyoeun away " what's your problem !?"

" My problem? i dont have one~ i just want to know the truth!! you both kissed!! i saw it!!" "Oh really~!! we were standing under the mistletoe! we are supposed to kiss! If you have brain you would have know that!"

"Well~ i have some prove~ I found this under ______ table!!!" Hyoeun hold the book up to start reading. 

"Give me back!!" the girl who name is _______ said and tries to get the book back. "Not so fast!" she push her  down the floor." i guess everbody is curious on what is inside this book~ Here it goes." Hyoeun clear . " dear diary this is the first day at this school and believe it or not. i meet the world most wonderdul person in my life. He's Handsome and charisma at the same time. I cant take my eyes off him! I never felt like this before. Maybe this is what you call love in first sight!! His name is Bang MinSoo a.k.a CAP. Maybe one day i cant get a chance to talk to him ~ wish me luck~" hyoeun reads and i look at ______.

Were those words ture?!... I saw her tears rolling down her cheeks. i feel so heartbroken! I need to know if this is true! i took the book and read it again.A tiny smiles hushes over my lips. That's cute!

 

Your P.O.V

CAP smiles?!.... He's laughing at me... T.T T-Thats not fair!! i slap him and take my book and run out of this house and down the snowny street.

CAP P.O.V

That why she was so shy when i kiss her.. suddenly i fell my cheek burning. she slapped me, took her book and ran out. I need a few seconds to understand what just happened. i stand up and run after her! i dont really know why i am doing this but my heart tell me to !

"Yah!!____ wait!" i shouted at her but she dont listen. Aish really ?! after some time i catch her and hold on to her wrist "let me go" she struggled.. "Now listen to me!" "Noooo!! I-i dont want to!! you dont need to tell me that i should leave you alone and that you hate me!", she sobs. " No No! i dont think of you this way!" i truly tell him."w-what ?...How/!... And why did you followed then?" she suddenly asked. "i dont know!" I tell her . " but i wanted to!"  

"w-what do you want to know !" "maybe you're right.. and i have to tell you that i dont love you. But i cant stop think about your lips, eyes since we kissed. i have never felt this way before! i dont what these feeling are but i want to know." I wipe her tears away. " Will you help me with that?! even ifi may hurt you in the end?" 

"Y-Yes! yes i want to!", she answer shyly and i start smiling before pulling hime closer and kiss her. it's a really soft lips.I have this feel that i may hurt her if i am too harsh. i part the kiss as a tiny snow flake land on her cute little nose. "hehe~" i wipe it off with my thumb because she srunches her nose in a very cute way~ like a rabbit i stared at her eyes

" I maybe not love you not. But in the future we never know i maybe so in love in you." i cuddle her in my arms "and all of this start because of a mistletoe ______-ah"

___________________________________________________________________________

hi people i know this is a very bad updated but i hope you guys can comment and subscribe to the story

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSUP4stZ4X1M8PTqy2z7m7