|| 창조/ ChangJo

Beautiful Christmas

BbSfglHCQAA3AR3.jpg

 

Your P.O.V

"Ya  _____-ah! You have to go to the party! It maybe the last time we meet each other and our classmates."

"I'm sorry but i'm not sure."

"I dont care! If i dont see you here tonight, i dont know what will i do to you. So you but come. bye." It was your best friend, Kang JiYoung also the class leader. 

She have organised a graduction chirstmas party ,inviting the whole class. You was to get off your bed when you saw those photo on your wall, the photo of you and him seems elementry one 

You have been in the same class and school as him. His name is Choi JongHyun (Changjo's real name if you dont know) . Whenever think of it, you thought it was kind of fate but maybe it's not.

"Maybe i should go, it maybe the last time i see him." T.T you stood up and go to your closet. Get you favourite winter casual wear.

(the link to the clothes u are wearing :http://lovafashion.com/winter-casual-fashion-2013/ )

As you walk out of your house, u realised you havent prepare any gifts for anyone. You went to the nearest shopping mall, brought a few gifts for your close friend. You left one more gifts to go and you are set. 

You have no idea what to buy for Jonghyun as christmas present. As you walk, you was think if he  have brought a christmas gift for you. You have walk pass a nike shop and saw a pair of shoes that Jonghyun have told you he always wanted it. So you want in and brought the shoes.

You was a bit out of schedule but manage to get there. It was held at Jiyoung house.

When you walked in, Jiyoung was standing at the door, welcoming the other classmate and a few schoolmates.

"Oh _____-ah!! You are here! Merry Christmas!!!" Jiyoung shouted as you walked to the door.

"Merry Christmas Jiyoungie~" You gave her your present, looking around the room to find someone. "Hmm... Jiyoung-ah, have he come?" 

Jiyoung pouted "Ya!! I thought you came to see me! I was so happy for a second...." >3< " I came to see you as well. See I even brought your Christmas present."

"Ok ok. I was just teasing you. He just came. He is over there." "Ok thank you! Saranghae !" you walk through the crowd and saw jonghyun talking to his friend Changhyun.

"Oh.. Changhyun Annyeong! Jonghyun Annyeong!." JongHyun smile at you 'Woah! his smile is so dreamy i cant get enough of it.'

"Oh! Annyeong ______-ah! Merry Christmas!!!" You gave him and changhyun,their present. "Oh My God!!! It the shoe that i always wanted. It very expensive why do you buy it?"

"Because it for my Best friend ."

"But anyway thank you i love you~ SARANGHAE!!"

You brush after hearing those words from his mouth even thought you know he was just saying it  without meaning it.

After awhile, some of my classmates went home and the others start to play some games. We gather around the living room and played 'true or dare'. Jonghyun was sitting the opposite side facing you with a girl laugh and talk all the way. You was so sick of it. You excused yourself to the restroom.

When you went back, you heard the others ask Jonghyun if he have any girl he like. You was so anxious on who will he said and he said your name. Pink blush appeared on your cheeks.

"Where is ______?" someone ask and you walked in, the crowd start wooing.You saw Jonghyun with a blushed cheeks, looking down. Acting like you dont know anything.

Time to go back, Jonghyun end up walking with you as his house is close to your he decided to walk you up home.

As you walk,your hand keep brushing against his.

Jonghyun P.O.V

When we walk together, our hands keep brushing against each others. they touch and then apart and in this short time of parting, i miss her and her hand so much.  My trembling hand is going near her again.

I hesitated and start talking to her "_____-ah , i have something to tell you" she looked at me with those eyes..

Your P.O.V

"..something to tell you."  I was curious what is he going to say maybe he when to say he got in to the university he want.... "I'm sorry i should have say it earlier but i afraid that i will lost you, and never you will be my friend. Now my heart is longing for you. It's about to explode." 

Jonghyun P.O.V

Without thinking i held her hand," Will you be my Girlfriend?" i looked at her nervously, her face was blanked and suddenly a big grin spread across her face, she nodded her head "Yes,I will"

Your P.O.V

Jonghyun just confessed to me. Am i dreaming? can someone pinch me? i nodded my head and nervously said " yes, i will"

He pull me into his chest cuddling me. Suddenly he pull me back, "oh i forgot to give you, your christmas present." He handed me a box not very big when i open it, it was the necklace i spotting in a shop when i go back home from school but i never told him i want. how he know?

 "Ever if you dont give me is christmas present i still have one more in front of me that is more precious to me then this necklace. " i pull me into a kiss and hold our hand walking down the street enjoy the moment together

______________________________________________________________________________

Hi Thank for reading my famfics ever though it's .

Please comment on this story and the future stories i will like to know about your opinions and do subscribe

 

Changjo-teen-top-33010021-500-247.gif

tumblr_m8ckrwBXQo1rcun79o1_500.gif