|| 니엘/Niel

Beautiful Christmas

 

1565633D4FFD69C6052146

"Hey to you to you to you now....." you lazily answeredthe call without reading the caller ID.

'"Yoboseyo?" "Yoboseyo ______-ah?" you amiled when you heard your angel's voice on the phone"Oppa why do you call me? dont you have schedule ?"

"Nothing is more important then calling my jagi. I miss you do you know that?" Just when you was about the say anything. Niel cut  your words "Jagiya mianhae. I can't celebrate christmas with you i have schedule on that day itslelf."

"Oppa gwenchana. I can understand idol always have unbalances schedule right?" trying your best not to sound sad. 

" Jagi, i have to go CAP hyung calling me for photoshoot mianhae. Annyeong Jagi saranghae<3" "Ne Oppa. Angel Oppa, Annyeong."

You sigh while thinking on how to spend the christmas alone. "hhmmm.... Christmas?"

 

------------------------------------------------------------------CHRISTMAS EVE-------------------------------------------------------------------

That night you made yurself a cup of hot chocolate and sat on your beany sofa while watching television and play ith your dog, jjanggu.

"________-ah Jagi-ah" you heard Niel's voice from somewhere. You thought that you must be think of Niel too much that you even thought that you heard his voice. " i must be crazy he has schedule he cant be here."

"________-ah jagi-ah"  you then decided to walk to the balcony and saw tao standing on the snowny white snow like some poster that he is in. He was holding a branch of flower, a present and a plastic bag.

"Angel Oppa!! Pali come in! Before someone sees you."

You pull Niel to sit and start asking him all the question that flooded in your mind

"'Oppa!! I thought you said you have schedule? What are you doing here? Wouldnt your manager scold you from sneaking out ? What if someone sees you here?"

"The schedule was suddenly been cancel this morning and i dont care about anything for now. Now is all about you."

You unwrapped the present that your beloved panda oppa brought along. It was the dress and necklace that you have been saving money for, but how he know that?

"I want to be the first and last person to celebrate christmas with you every year." " what if there is concert on that day."  "I will bring you there to celebrate chirstmas." 

Tears start to flow down your cheeks,Niel wiped the tears off  your face. Kissing your forehead, eye, nose, and to your lips . 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi people It's Seoyoung07 here. Sorry if this story sounds weird.

Pls subscribe and comment.

Niel.gif

tumblr_m7bl1hyess1ralo5uo1_500.gif