Chapter 3

Stars
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your POV

 

I woke up and took a look around. I was still in the pink bedroom. I looked beside me on the bed and there was Tiffany, I looked at the clock on her nightstand and read that it was 7 AM. Instinctively, I walked to the kitchen and made food. I heard someone walk to every room trying to get them to get up.

“Sooyoung unnie, wake up.”

“Got it.”

“There’s food… Get up.”

“Huh? Food? I’m up now!” the tall girl came into the kitchen, followed by a few others.

“What’s that smell, it smells awesome!” the tall shikshin said.

“Jessica unnie and Tiffany unnie didn’t wake up yet.” Another tall girl said.

“Oh, good morning Jinsoo unnie, you cook?”

“I’ll wake them up.” I went out of the kitchen. “You can eat whatever I made, I don’t know what to call them, it’s food though… Which room is Jessica’s?” They pointed to a room and I went there. I opened the door to find the cold girl. I guess this is why nobody can wake her up, she sleeps like there’s no tomorrow.

“Wake up… if you don’t wake up I’ll…” A flash of a green vegetable appeared in my head, a… cucumber? “surround you with cucumbers?”

“CUCUMBERS! AHHHHH.” She woke up, I guess cucumbers actually work?

“Good morning. You need to go eat.” I said as I left the room to go to the pink room.

“Tiffany, wake up.” I said as I went to her bed.

“Mmm .” In the corner of my eye, I saw a bug fly away. I guess I unconsciously said that there was a bug because Tiffany seems terrified and woke up.

“BUGBUGBUGBUGBUG!” I don’t know what I did to wake them up, but it worked.

“Good morning.” I smiled. “Go eat before your tall friend eats it all.” She smiled and went to go eat. I just followed and went to the kitchen.

“MMM! Ish sho delishiouws.” Sooyoung said.

“Huh?” She chewed and swallowed.

“IT’S SO DELICIOUS! How did you make crepes and omelettes?”

“Huh? What are crepes and omelettes? I randomly made these, I didn’t expect them to taste great.”  

 

SNSD’s POV

 

Sooyoung was so amazed at how there were perfect crepes and omelettes on the table

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter