Chapter 1

Stars
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

You couldn’t remember anything, you mind was just blank, and you just look up at the sky. One shooting star passed by. A memory of a girl was flickering in your head. The color pink was in your head. Just today you woke up, not knowing who you are or where you were.

 

~This morning~

 

“Oh, I see you just woke up. Do you remember who you are?” A man in a white coat asked.

You looked at him confused.

 

“I see, well you were in a car crash, but I see you can’t remember anything. We found a picture of you in your wallet, maybe you know these people?” He showed you a picture with three girls. One who was obviously you, but the other girls, they looked familiar but you couldn’t remember. You shook your head left and right.

“Maybe you can call somebody in your phone. You will need to find a place since you will be discharged from the hospital in a few days.” He pointed at a phone on the small table. You opened it. Looking through the contacts. T. Unnie, it looked familiar. You dialled the number and waited.

 

“Yeobuseyo?”

“Hello.” you asked.

“OMG, Jinsoo? How are you?”

“Who are you?”

 “I’m Tiffany, your unnie’s friend and yours, don’t you remember me?” the voice sounded lost.

“I’m sorry, I’m in a hospital, they said I had amnesia.”

There was a silent pause.

“Hel-”

“Which hospital are you at?”

“Seoul’s main hospital.”

“I’m coming to see you.”

 

Half and hour later…

You heard a lot of whispers around your room

“Yah, they said that SNSD’s Tiffany is at this hospital”

“It’s true I saw her coming in!”

 

“Jinsoo!” a girl came into your room. “Oh my god! That’s her! Tiffany!” they pointed.

“Jinsoo! How are you?”

“I’m sorry, I don’t know you.”

“Oh, right, you don’t remember m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter