Chapter 2

Stars
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sorry guys for the late update, I wanted to upload this chapter a few days ago but my internet wasn't letting me until now... mian. hope you all like it. Oh and please comment who you want Jinsoo to be with or like breakup and get together or something like that. Thanks for waiting a long time!

Tiffany’s POV

 

We were all in the living room, when I looked around the room finding Jessica, Yuri and Sunny looking worried and pale, the rest were all looking happy.

“AH!” I heard a scream coming from my room.

I ran there the other members following me, and found Jinsoo on the floor holding her head.

“Jinsoo! What happened?” Yoona looked at me with guilt.

“Jinsoo saw one of your pink bear, then she just became like this. It’s all my fault!” My pink bear… the pink bear, it was a couple bear I begged for when we were little. I went over to her and hugged her. She seemed like she was still in pain but she stopped thrashing everywhere.

‘Ti-Tiff. I’m sorry I moved.” She said in a weak voice before thrashing one last time and then passing out in my arms.

“Jinsoo!” She remembered. She moved away when we were little, I lost contact with her afterwards until her sister called me to catch up with her.

I looked around the room seeing my members look scared they were unusually silent since Jinsoo came here.

“Palli! Get her on my bed. I think she remembered something and passed out.” Yoona carried her to the bed since she was the strongest. Jinsoo was just there looking like she was sleeping.

“Tiffany, I need to talk to you.” Jessica said in English, it seems that she doesn’t want the other members to know.

“Fine.” I said back in English.

“I think I know her. I was sort of treating her badly in school.”

“How do you know her?”

“She went to the same school as me. I was sort of the school bully.” She looked like she wanted to say something else but then decided not to.

“I don’t know what to do. If she remembered how I treated her, she might get mad.”

“It’s ok. She doesn’t really remember anything, I guess it just came when she saw something really important.” Jessica nodded. We went back to check on her, strange, the others were a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter